Limp Dick (serious)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Limp Dick (serious)

Post by Gormur »

Hi guys

I have been a Milovana creeper for at least 10 years now. I love this site and everything on here. I have done step by step countless webteases and learned more about myself through those then probalby through most other things in life.

But slowly over the past 5 years or so my penis is starting to go limp in the middle of action. I even had him go limp while going nuts on a girl :-O Not fun stuff I can tell you. I keep being horny and can actually come but he is totally limp.

Was wondering if this could possibly be a side effect of edging so much. If someone else has had similar issues and if they found a way to stay hard! :huh:
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Limp Dick (serious)

Post by Chico »

May we ask how old you are ?
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mowlboon »

I can't imagine that it comes from edging..

I'm not a doctor of any kind so I can't say for sure... but if you edge you train muscles by tensing them and then relaxing them. (which is just the same thing as any kind of muscle training at the gym literally) it's probably more about your psychological side? (I'm not a psychologist either) Do you have any fears you're facing currently? Are you stressed out at work because of upcoming promotion you could get? How old are you? Not offending anyone but the more wiser people under us will for sure know that you can lose an erection because you're just wiser than you used to be earlier in your life.

There are just so many factors for this...

If anything concers you see a doctor and tell him. They can't tell anyone so no one will know about it besides you and him/her.

My best advice would be to see a doctor. Maybe he can figure it out..

P.S.: if you have a close S/O tell her about it because it can and will affect her, too. Maybe that would help.
mandree99
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Master

Post by mandree99 »

Sad, but true...
Edging "too much" can cause weaker erections due to desensitisation. Sexual neuroplasticity is a serious thing. Your body accomodates to the highened level of sexual enjoyment (edging releases dopamine) and you will need more and more to keep it up.
Basically cutting of the times you edge and focusing more on the stroking aspect of self-pleasuring can turn things back if you have healthy sexual drive by resensitisation. Also 2-3 no touching days can do some magic with erections.
Many men have this reversible ED issue due to excessive edging.
So yes, edging can have some not-so-appealing side effects. However there are many more factors that have a similar result. If i were you i would stop edging for a weak and see the results.

Hope this might help,
Take care!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

go see a doctor?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

I'm 37. But yeah thanks guys for your inputs. Maybe I talk to my doc. about this. This is starting to be a bit annoying :-/
Weird part is its sometimes just fine, everything working as it should. Then it can just near instantly go limp and nothing can get it hard again, not even rubber bands or anything!

But since it works some days it hopefully is something fixable.
nutterbutter
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None yet. Would like to fine the right one.
Sub/Slave(s): Meh...

Post by nutterbutter »

I too am 37 and when I get overheated.....temp wise.... I have seen the same thing, so try to stay cool. I suggest you look into trying a supplement that increases blood flow throughout the body...such as ginko biloba. Also, be sure to drink plenty of water and perhaps a Multi-Vitamin (Men's Daily), if you are not doing so already. In addition, ED Meds are quite common for our age range (depending on stressors) and they work magnificently as well.

Just some thoughts. ☺

NB
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

nutterbutter wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 1:05 am I too am 37 and when I get overheated.....temp wise.... I have seen the same thing, so try to stay cool. I suggest you look into trying a supplement that increases blood flow throughout the body...such as ginko biloba. Also, be sure to drink plenty of water and perhaps a Multi-Vitamin (Men's Daily), if you are not doing so already. In addition, ED Meds are quite common for our age range (depending on stressors) and they work magnificently as well.

Just some thoughts. ☺

NB
Yeah ok, interesting about the heat part. I will test that at least. I do take vitamin's but not really for men. Its something made for kids that tastes good :) Maybe I should try and switch it out finally.
johnsmith3x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsmith3x »

I've read online before that, if you control all of the stimulation yourself, edging too much without orgasm is training your body not to orgasm :no: . It sounds like you have some friends, so maybe one of them could help you indulge you in some edging?

I'm not sure there's any "official" information on that topic.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

johnsmith3x wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 1:44 am I'm not sure there's any "official" information on that topic.
Yeah thats why I looked here for answers. Figured if it was common here at least I would know what it was. Seems it might be something else though. I still think I'm a kid :whistle: But yeah going limp while fucking sure makes the girl feel bad about herself :-(
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

do a Lot of oral sex for girl
until you figure out what is going on
Always keep them happy :)
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

SexualChoc wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 3:15 pm do a Lot of oral sex for girl
until you figure out what is going on
Always keep them happy :)
Ohh believe me, my fingers are getting too good :) Towel needed for the insane amount of squirts.
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

That post is scary! I love edging and gooning... and never had problem with it! I also listen to handsfree hypnoses... and get my dick hard, without touching it, and staying that way ~one hour before going to sleep... is this good or bad practice... I am too poor to lose my toy erection, when i get older... what am I going to play with then!
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Entity586 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 2:25 pm what am I going to play with then!
Very long term chastity :-/ (till death do us apart type)
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Gormur wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 3:08 pm
Entity586 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 2:25 pm what am I going to play with then!
Very long term chastity :-/ (till death do us apart type)
*gulp* Hope you find another solution. And then share it here... :-/
Think I read somewhere about estims helping people cum even without erection...
I am hoping if you start playing with them it is only from curiosity not necessity!