Learn how to eat cum: Cum Eating Instructions for beginners (CEI)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jaf
Explorer
Explorer

Learn how to eat cum: Cum Eating Instructions for beginners (CEI)

Post by jaf »

The objective of this program is for you to learn how to eat your own cum. It's meant for those who have the desire to eat cum but are not able to enjoy it. This is not a tease, but rather a how to guide on overcoming fears and to create habits.

The program is divided in to three sections:

1. section is getting comfortable with cum and generally of not being afraid of cum
2. section is about getting comfortable with the idea of eating cum
3. section is actually eating your cum

Rules of the program
- Don't progress to the next step until you feel absolutely comfortable with your current step
- Complete each step at least twice before progressing
- Take all the time you need on each step
- When you are following the program, every time you masturbate you must follow the program
- You are only allowed to stay on your current step or move forward, no steps backward
- Masturbate only once per day at maximum, giving you minimum program duration of 20 days
- The program duration will likely be longer for you, but try to keep it under 90 days
- While this is a serious program you are allowed to have fun while doing it
- Do this program when you are not experiencing other major life changes or challenges
- Not mandatory: report on your progress here
- Revisit these rules often

Getting comfortable with cum

1. step: Don't be afraid of cum

Cum on your stomach and leave the cum there as long as it takes you to get comfortable with it. At least one minute. Wipe it off.

2. step: Be comfortable of cum in your hands

Catch all the cum in your hands, keep it in your hands for one minute and wipe it off.

3. step: Small step

Cum on your stomach, scoop all the on to your hands, keep it there for one minute and wipe it off.

Getting comfortable with the idea of eating cum

4. step: Smell it

Cum in your hand, bring your hand below your nose and smell the cum. Play with it in your hands for one minute and wipe it off.

5. step: Precum

Edge 5 times during masturbation and eat all of your precum. Cum in your hands, keep it in your hands one minute and wipe it off.

6. step: Cum on your face

Eat all of your precum, cum in your hands and smear some of the cum on your lips, but don't eat it! Wipe it off from your face and hands.

Eating your cum

7. step: Taste of cum

Eat all of your precum, cum in your hands, dip one finger in your cum and place the finger on your tongue. Keep it in your mouth for ten seconds. Spit it out.

8. step: More taste

Eat all of your precum, cum on a plate and dip the head of your tongue in cum. Keep it in your mouth for 10 seconds. Swallow it.

9. step: Eat it

Eat all of your precum, cum on a plate and take long lick of your cum. Swallow it.

10. step: Full load

Congratulations on making it this far! After completing this step twice, your world has changed. You have become a cum eater. This time you shall cum on a plate and lick it clean. Enjoy it!
xploratory
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I'm open to xplore online domination with the right woman! I think breaking me will be a challenge as I'm very ADHD and very overworked as it is... It would take the right motivation and control to get me to actually complete tasks.

Re: Learn how to eat cum: Cum Eating Instructions for beginners (CEI)

Post by xploratory »

I want to get my wife to do this program! :lol:
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer

Post by favouriteworstnightmare »

This would make a wonderful tease
jaf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaf »

Thanks! I did consider making it a tease but decided not to. There are other cum eating teases already, but as far as I know not a set of instructions which will change you. See, I believe that there are people, myself included, for whom the teases haven't made a real change and I think this as an alternative way would work better for them. This is more of a no nonse type of approach. It maybe that far fewer will start on this program than a tease, but I'm hoping for a higher rate of successes.
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Ugh... cum eating! How terrible... But how about the sweet nectar of precum! Mmm... if you only make someone taste the sweetness of it... maybe you will be able to trick them to eat the nasty cum that follow... but it will work only once... Maybe it will be better if you only make them play with precum, and then *boom surprise cumshot in the throat! Auto Bukkake and stuff :-D

And here are some instructions for better taste I shamelessly copied...
1 – DRINK LOTS OF WATER
For sure, water is important. Keep in mind that the seminal fluid is composed mostly of water and if you don’t have enough of it, your ejaculate will be quite low in amount and may also not taste good. So, make sure to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water each day. It will not only remove the toxins in your body and make your semen taste better but it will also increase your semen volume making sex more pleasurable.
2 – AVOID CAFFEINE
If you are drinking too much caffeine, it may not be a good idea for your semen. Keep in mind that the taste of semen is basically slightly salty, however, what you put into your body may make it temporarily bitter or sweeter. Caffeine is not going to make your ejaculate taste sweet. It will only make it taste bitter. So, avoid drinking caffeine at least before your next ejaculation and see the difference.
3 – ALCOHOL, CIGARETTES, AND ILLEGAL DRUGS
All three of these have a negative effect on your overall health. So, how can your sexual health avoid being affected? These are known to make the semen taste bitter, so make sure to quit smoking and avoid illegal drugs. Alcohol may not have a negative effect on your sexual health if consumed in moderation but it may make your semen taste bitter. So, if you are planning on oral sex, avoid alcohol too.
4 – AVOID RED MEAT AND DAIRY PRODUCTS
It is believed that red meat makes semen taste much saltier than it actually is. This is probably why the semen of vegetarian men is considered to be much tastier than those who commonly eat non-vegetarian foods. So, avoid eating red meat and instead go for fish which is packed with essential fatty acid and may actually improve the taste.

Dairy products are also known to increase the saltiness of your semen. So, make sure to avoid it if you want to build up a little tastier semen in your body for your next sexual encounter.
5 – OTHER FOODS TO AVOID
Foods with high sulfur content such as cauliflower, cabbage and broccoli are also not good for the taste of your semen. Similarly, foods with strong and foul smell such as garlic may make your semen taste not very good. So, avoid consuming these foods. And if you are too fond of your fast food burgers, it may be time to rethink. All the chemical present in junk food is only going to make your semen taste bitter.
6 – FOODS THAT MAKE SEMEN TASTE BETTER
As mentioned above, nothing can be said for sure that certain foods may improve the taste of your semen. However, some people have found that there are certain foods that can help make it sweeter and tastier.

Cinnamon is especially recommended to make semen taste better. So, incorporate it in your regular diet. Another food that is considered to make it sweeter is pineapple juice. The juice is not only believed to improve the taste of your semen but is also considered to improve its smell. So, don’t forget to include pineapple juice in your diet.

Other foods that are known to make it sweeter and tastier include wheatgrass, parsley, lemon and peppermint. Basically, if you include foods high in natural sugars, your ejaculate is probably going to taste sweeter than usual. So, include plums, kiwis, blueberries and cranberries in your regular diet.
7 – KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY
A healthy body is more likely to produce good-tasting semen than a diseased body. So, get yourself a thorough physical checkup and get treated for any diagnosed or undiagnosed illness. If you are on any medications, these may also make it taste bitter. Now, you surely cannot compromise your health to improve the taste of your semen by stopping the medications, however, you surely can incorporate certain foods that may help reduce the bitterness in semen taste.

Keep in mind that these are all things that no studies have proven that these foods have an influence on the taste of your semen. So, just try out different foods and see what effect it has on your ejaculate yourself and also share your wisdom with others who may be interested!
jaf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaf »

Thanks Entity586 for the shamelessly copied but insightful tips!

Yes, there's loads and loads of "legs up" videos and teases that'll give you the salty surprise. Works for some people, I guess. Personally that approach didn't make me a cum eater.
Oldiwer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Oldiwer »

I like your tips how to become a serious cum eater. I agree with the others that you can make a very good tease out of your instructions. You are right, there are some good cum eating teases out there, that really trick you into eating your cum in the end. But there could be a lot more with different ideas how to do it, Not every instruction is working for everyone the same.
As you said the "legs up" videos don't work for you. I don't like this videos too much either. But your step by step instructions sounds great and might work for me and a tease would give everyone the motivation to go thru it.

Maybe you change your mind. I would appreciate that.
jaf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaf »

I don't mind if somebody wants to convert this in to a tease. By all means, it doesn't take anything away from me and adds to the community. Personally I don't have the time to go searching suitable photos and all the tasks needed to become a good solid 4.5+ tease, but if there's someone who wants to do it, then I'm willing to help out in form of giving feedback about it before publishing, if you want to. All I ask that it should have...

- proper English
- encouragement, not degrading
- quality photos which also reflect the task at hand
emilianoemi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emilianoemi »

I like to share with you my experience (sorry my poor english, it's not my first language)
i always want eat my cum because i like humiliation and it is too much humiliating for me. But I always chicken out.
Even if I put me legs over my head, and point directly to my mouth, I regret it after the first load.

So, I start doing JOI/CEI videos with countdowns. And after many times doing it, i use to cum when the woman in the video say one

With that, I can ruin it and stay focus on eat my cum.

I had promised a few months ago that whenever I went to fap, I had to use this roulette and do what it said. Finally I get a double, and I had to do it.
https://www.faproulette.co/1566/the-gam ... -a-number/

I used this CEI video also: http://www.txxx.com/videos/1665454/cei- ... romo=10306
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

I appreciate the instructions and what a great tease it might make.

I also understand the feeling of reluctance to swallow one's own cum and that the determination to do so squirts away into the cosmos as the cum flies out of the cockhead.

There is a simpler solution (though perhaps not as much fun, especially if supervised by a Superior):

Get over it.

Girls swallow. Gay guys swallow. Why not you?

Your own cum can't hurt you.

When I was about 15, I wondered what girls who swallowed tasted. So next time, I licked it up. An odd salty lemon taste as I recall, unique. I did it a few more times, then lost interest.

My interest revived decades later as I explored submission. That's when I experience the reluctance and the pre-ejaculation desire evaporating with each spurt. But I wanted do develop cum-eating as a submissive act, so I got into it. The reluctance went away immediately because I was learning to be more submissive.

So my suggestion is to work on your mindset and have fun with your spunk.
addicted992
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addicted992 »

(i'm sorry for my bad english)
I started drinking my cum 5 years ago. The very first time i did it i was trying to give myself a blowjob so my legs were up and my cock was pointing down my face. I failed in giving myself a blowjob but my load went right on my tongue. I just swoallowed it and for me was like a revelation :lol: Now i cant live without drink my cum once a day, at least.
jaf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaf »

Thanks everybody for sharing their stories. I'm sure it helps people starting on their cum eating journey to know that other people have faced the same situation and have managed to move overcome any problems they might have had.

The program is actually very much about what micheleFFS said, "getting over it". It's just another approach which gives you several weeks to mentally to prepare for it and come to the conclusion that you want to do it. For some people jumping in to the deep end of the pool works, some people need to start from the shallow end and walk their way in to the deeper waters.

Since this post seems to attract good amount of views and people have expressed their desire for a tease, then lets set up a thing to ease making the tease and also to make the program description better. We want to have everybody eating their cum, right?!

Post photos, taken by you, which are suitable for steps in the program 8-)

Instructions on posting photos:

- Post only photos taken by you to which you have full rights
- Acknowledge that your photos can be used by sharing it under CC license (you will be attributed for the pictures). Write in your post "These photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License."
- Try to maintain tight focus in your photos - no full body / entire room / etc. shots
- No edits to the photos except color correction (e.g. don't manually blur something out nor add emojis to the photos etc)

Let's make cum eating great again!
ofersm
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by ofersm »

It has been many years that i have been interested in tasting/eating my own cum,
Surprisingly, eating my own cum was much more complex than I though it would be.
During this time, I read many posts/recommendation/suggestion/tips and finally i came up with a way that work great for me.
In this short post, i wanted to share with you what work for me and not less important - what did not work for me, hopefully - this information would help you as much as it help me.

Lets start with what did NOT work for me:
Cumming directly in your mouth:
While this might seem as the most obvious choice, that the worst option i ever tried. When i did it, I immediately lost the desire and got strong feeling of disgust.
Cum after orgasm into a some container and drink immediately after:
I cannot even count how many times I masturbate to an orgasm , keep the cum in some kind of container (glass/cup/container, etc..) with the hope that after it the desire to drink cum will remain and drink it.
Unfortunately, each and every time the desire to drink cum gone after getting to an orgasm.

Some approach that I tried and could work but I would NOT recommend is to cum into container, freeze it and drink it later.
The reason i don't recommend this approach is that after you unfreeze it, the texture is lost and the taste is different.

So what did work for me? Below are good guideline which help me greatly, i define those as tips:
Tip #1: Cum without getting to orgasm
This is easier to say then done! Yet - I promise you this is doable and much simpler than you think.
The way I do that is by not cumming for at least three days. Then masturbate for at least 20 minutes with a good movie that help you get into the mood, (my favorite are Shemales masturbating and tasting their own cum such as Bailey Jay JOI videos). When you start getting the feeling you are close to cum - very gently(!!) stroke the head of your penis (the cap), if you don't get pre-cum at that time, relax for a minute and repeat the process, once you start feeling again your are getting close to orgasm stroke very gently the head of your penis and you shall start pre-cumming (see Tip #2 where to put the pre-cum on). then relax for a minute, then repeat this process, be patient! - that is the key to success!. On second time you should ejaculate you would ejaculate mix of cum and precum, the third time - it would be thick cum, fourth time might be small amount of thick cum (if not already got out already on third time)
Make sure to relax between each time you ejaculating cum so you dont get too horny and get to orgasm.
The beauty of this is that in this technique is this way you take out all the cum and still remain in the mood. Finally - when i masturbate to orgasm there is no cum as all of it was already ejaculated.

Tip #2: Where to cum
After you get your cum in "Tip #1", even though you did not get into full orgasm - I would NOT recommend to eat the cum directly as taste might be to 'new' / strong.
Instead I prefer to cum on some sweet food, that can be slice of break with honey on it, or cupcake (that would turn into cumcake :) ) .

Tip #3: Enoy your fresh cum in small bites (don't eat all at once):
After each time I pre-cum/cum, i like to start eating the the fresh cum with small bites, this allow me to enjoy long session of cum eating while watching hot videos and masturbating, (this is another advantages over cumming directly in mouth and all the action is gone in a second...)

This is it.
I hope that this post will help you and would work for you as much as it work for me.
Good luck and bonapetite ;-)
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

jaf wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:53 pm Thanks Entity586 for the shamelessly copied but insightful tips!

Yes, there's loads and loads of "legs up" videos and teases that'll give you the salty surprise. Works for some people, I guess. Personally that approach didn't make me a cum eater.
Yeah even though the legs up straight in your mouth way forces you to go through with it I think it's too sudden and intense for a lot of people who are new to cum eating. I like doing it now, but I started out gradually more like your instructions. :-)

I also found it much easier submitting to a real domme or online and doing it too, to the point where I didn't have the slightest thought of not doing it.