I need advice..

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
razzored
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): my ex/ fuckbuddy / current flirt
Sub/Slave(s): 2 of my ex girlfriends turned into slaves eventually

I need advice..

Post by razzored »

Hi, I've spend all my life having heterosexual one night stands, and relationships.
I've had 1 fucktoy and 2 hot Slaves(not at the same time).
I've always tried out new sexual things, in one of my longer relationships we had periods where she was my Somme and I was the sub.
I've always though of things with guys, but never done it. All my threesomes were with girls, strictly because when it comes down to reality, the thought of a guy being involved freaks me out.
However, because of my job I travel ALOT.
Sunny beaches, 5 star hotels and all inclusive is routine in my life.
Anyways, during the last terrorist attack in turkey, I was there (not on scene) and the first week was casual, VIP massages, partying and getting laid.
Even went backstage at a fashion show and got some model "action".
Second week is where my struggle begins, i casually fall into conversation with a guy who is "leased" to the company, I guess you could say.
We become friends and continue meeting up long after, one night, drinking at his place he suggest a sleepover... and half drunk as I were, I did it.
We ended up being naked, he cuddled around me, gives massage and stuff, which I felt was highly provocative.
He constantly brushes he's had past the skin in my thighs, place above the dick (Venus mountain? The hairy place I have to shave every day).
While I'm really uncormfortable, I get kind of turned on and kept hoping he'd eventually grab my dick, he dident.
So the next morning i leave, and for Months we dont speak, my choice..
Eventually we meget again and drink, ate some food and i went home.. all forgotten, just pals again.. and while it's what I wanted, it saddens me? So one day while texting.. last week it got serious, he wanted me to come over and has left nothing to imagination.
Basically gay fuck fest galore, awaiting..
Anal, blows .. cum swallowing and he was very serious, he wants me.. I said yes.. supposed to come over next weekend .. not this comming weekend, but the next.
I'm afraid of getting cold feet, or it being awkward? I'm so confused, and turned on by the idea and the thought of it.
Help..
Oh and last, most important detail, I have a girlfriend, who actually said ones he was into me, but I didn't believe her. I was wrong..
She knows I like kinky shit, she likes some too, but I doubt she'd approve of this, and she's really hot and sweet so I wouldn't want to loose her, but something inside me tells me, this is something I have to do?
And worse.. what if I do it? And like it? And turn gay? I doubt special forces and homosexual goes hand in hand (SF is not my main occupation, but I signed a 10 year contract, so they can drag me in whenever they need me).
And I'm not trying to be discriminating, saying gays can't be tough, but I did grow up with a father telling me, if I ever turned gay he'd shoot me... plus a lot of people here don't like homosexuals (not that it includes me! I'm 100% supportive of people, whatever their gender of sexual orientation).
I need some advice...
condomdispenser
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: I need advice..

Post by condomdispenser »

Sounds like you've over complicated it all. Keep it simple.

-Do you want to have sex with this guy?

-Do you want t cheat on your girlfriend?

First question only you can answer. Names don't really matter, but it doesn't make you gay. I curious maybe? The second problem is a simple thing of do you tell her or not? Your girlfriend is trusting you to be open about these things. If you want to do it, you should be open.
razzored
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): my ex/ fuckbuddy / current flirt
Sub/Slave(s): 2 of my ex girlfriends turned into slaves eventually

Post by razzored »

well thanks for the replies so far :-)
my girlfriend does not know about the specified inccident or the "offer" i've recieved.. and i honestly doubt she'd accept it... or ever look at me the same way :-/
at this point.. i haven't made any choices yet.. im still just trying to figure out wtf to do..
and if i do it, which i feel really compelled to, what will the aftermath be?
i love my girlfriend, sure wouldn't wanna loose her..
im not going to say some bullshit like "i would never lie to her" either.. since relationships are build on lies and should end that way.. or whatever sayings exist, if i do it i'll keep my mouth shut.. well afterwards.
but if it turns out NOT to be a one time thing.. then i would not lie.. and i'd most likely have to leave her, yet i cannot imagine life with another man. (personally, for people who can, im happy you found peace in your sexuality)
however, if i'd just be sex and not a relationship? how the fuck would i still be able to have a girlfriend..
i do not want an affair.. and espeacially not one that could ruin my life..
just a few years ago it was still ilegal to be homosexual, which i find stupid.. but 80% of the current generation (non teens) are still a bunch of homophobic, racist shitbags.
Nutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nutter »

Truthfully I'd say, if you say you love your gf and really mean it, I wouldn't go for it. If it's just a sexual thing, would this experience truly be that important that you'd lie to your love and risk losing her? However if it's more than just something sexual, and you intend (or have the feeling it could be) something more with this man, go for it.

Maybe ask yourself this; if it was a woman and not a man, what would you do then? Would what you feel be worth leaving your gf over? Because if it is, then you should definitely go for it. Even if this man turns out to not be completely what you expect, you are most likely not with someone you truly love and maybe the next person will be, be it a man or a woman. But if you wouldn't pursue the same course of action if it had been a woman, it is important to consider how serious this really is. If it may just be a kink, perhaps there are ways to pursue more bi stuff together with your gf, however in a different way than starting off with a gay orgy behing her back.

Point of the matter is. Only you can make this decision. The most important thing is that you are happy with yourself and your life. If you have the feeling you're only with your gf because of society's norm or whatever, that is definetly a relationship you shouldn't be in. But risking actual love for an experiment of sorts, seems a bit silly too. So make sure you are sure about this before you do it. Don't throw away something beautiful for an "urge".