Mini review of the CB-6000S

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Mini review of the CB-6000S

Post by SexualChoc »

Have not seen a single positive thing about Points of Intrigue
Have honestly never tried them myself, but if you really want out of you cage you will find a way
(even if it involves power tools)
only a few places even sell them (POI) anymore ....

If you want a painful cage.. buy one
I would not recommend messing around with a cage that works well!
You want a cage that does not hurt much if you are planning on wearing it for..weeks...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Actually I have a fix that has worked for years
and is even cheaper
A little bit of surgical tape

take a little and wrap it around the base ring
keep adding
it grips a bit
washes well, sticks a long time
and does not bother the body
I have used it on my metal cage and have not needed to take it off for many months.
it helps you adjust to your personal circumference. you can also remove it if you need to/ want to
Have not any problems with it on metal anyway..
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
missyandsissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by missyandsissy »

Cages are quite expensive but it is also essential for sissies in my mind. It is much easier to go beyond your limits when locked away for days or even weeks. Most beta men jerk off more than once a day and thus remain having this limit that prevents becoming cock loving sissy. Sissification is a dream of many men (while they are horny) and chastity can bring that dream closer. Chastity is a good investment when you are a man and want to become a sissy, or you are a mistress and want to train your husband. Thus I believe one cannot put a price for this kind of lifestyle. However, I do believe also, that everyone should have a chance to make their fantasy reality. So I have created a sissy website with super cheap prices and free delivery world wide for everyone that thinks USD 50+ is too much for chastity. Look here: https://shop.sissy24.com :love:
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

YES I've found the points of intrigue to be VERY helpful in preventing pullout. The CB series is "one size fits some" but the inserts help make it more secure.
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!
Nutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nutter »

ariareflection wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:32 am
i know i could get almost completely erect in the Curve as well, which beats the point of chastity.

I dunno. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, and maybe it's even a personal thing. So I will speak as if it was for me; but I don't think a chastity device is generally intended to stop erections, at least safely. The main purpose is to stop you from being able to pleasure yourself. Stopping extra blood flowing into your penis when your body attempts to get an erection, I can't imagine is a healthy thing for your body. And it wouldn't surprise me if blocking off erections like this could lead to more serious problems, perhaps the hypertension you mentioned, or erectile dysfunction and such.

If possible you should really see chastity as a way to deprive you off using your penis for pleasure, and not so much as a way to stop your body from making use of it's natural (and perhaps even necessary) ability to cause erections from time to time. So ideally you'd want a chastity cage that will not make it possible to slip out, yet still allow you to experience erections. For me the CB-6000 has worked just fine for this, but ofcourse there's no one size fits all.

But as I said, I am no doctor. So I don't know how harmful (or if at all) it is to stop erections completely for a prolonged amount of time. So just my two cents.