Ideas for Motivating/Forcing Oneself to go through with a month long webtease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
DangerPowers
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Ideas for Motivating/Forcing Oneself to go through with a month long webtease

Post by DangerPowers »

Hi Everyone,

A while back I posted about how I was trying to complete the month long cum eating tease "forming a new habit". I struggled when it got to the second week which required an open mouth and just sort of stopped doing it. A while afterwards I began thinking about the tease again and wished I hadn't stopped.

My question is this:

Does anyone have any ideas or methods for keeping oneself motivated or forced to follow through? I was thinking some sort of punishment like uploading a pic/video of myself somewhere if I fail, I have never done anything like that and don't get off on it so I think it would be motivating. I am not exactly sure how I would even go about doing that.

I am looking for some sort of motivating alternative which would be worse than following through with the daily tasks on the days where I really don't feel like doing it. Anyway I am open to all sorts of ideas.

Thanks very much for your input!
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Ideas for Motivating/Forcing Oneself to go through with a month long webtease

Post by imtoosexy »

-
Last edited by imtoosexy on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
DangerPowers
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Ideas for Motivating/Forcing Oneself to go through with a month long webtease

Post by DangerPowers »

Yeah setting up a game is a great idea, that is definitely something I will consider. I may post something soon in regards to that to see if that is something anybody would be interested in.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

DangerPowers wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 am Yeah setting up a game is a great idea, that is definitely something I will consider. I may post something soon in regards to that to see if that is something anybody would be interested in.
So how did it go? :)
But I can tell you from my experience that it is often hard to keep focus on dedication for a long time. It takes practice. I would recommend some baby steps towards your goal. You can of course try to create a penalty for yourself but I have tried that and don't go through with it. What seems to work with me is the more I have invested in a certain scenario the more likely I am to go through with it.