CBT - Is this normal

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

CBT - Is this normal

Post by DocileDude1 »

Well yesterday i had my first session ever.It was over Skype.
She ordered me to smack my balls really hard with a ruler (even had to go on after i had to puke) and now one of them is like twice the size of the other and in deep purple.
It still kinda hurts and i feel a little bit sick but it is bearable.
Haven´t done that before and just wanted to ask if this is normal.
My balls had been tied up the whole time and the session lasted for about 4 hours (not only ballbusting, but i would say half of the time). Tonight we will meet again via Skype.
I can bear the pain (well now at the time i was hitting it was really hard) but i don´t want any permanent damage.
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Re: CBT - Is this normal

Post by blacklioness96 »

To the doctor! Now! Run! Hurry up!
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

*Not quite sure if your making fun of me or not*
Well it ain´t that bad now that i think anything is permanently damaged.
I just wanted to know how to spot the point where i should stop tonight.
But if you really think this could already be a problem ...
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

My initial thoughts on this was to reply something like this:

[sarcasm]Yes it is perfectly normal to have burst a blood vessel and have internal bleeding, maybe you should try making it so you have a matching pair[/sarcasm]

But then I thought better....

I think here you have 2 limits come into play here, your mental limits, where you mind is saying "your fine for another ball bashing" due the thrill you are getting out of it. Then there is you bodies limits where your body is clearly not coping with the stress it has been put under.

Personally I would have stopped last night, going for a second round isn't the best of idea's.

I have experienced full on kicks, knee's, punches, slaps etc to my ball (Even tied upside down by them) and have never experienced what you are going through, so I would say it is abnormal.

You are clearly worried about it as you wouldn't have asked in the forums, so I would suggest not beating them any more until they have recovered.
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

I think i will just ask her to take it a bit easier on me this time and if the balls still look bad tomorrow i´ll see a doc.
Thanks to all here for your help!
I´ll keep you guys updated if you want.
JustKrissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Taken by my wonderful multi-specied Jess~
Sub/Slave(s): None, zip, nada, null, I'm so dommy though. Jess knows.

Post by JustKrissy »

Prioritize doctorring over updating us. At least write them.

It's sorta impressing how you did that much damage to yourself, though. Waw. How does that even work with a ruler? Was it like a 1meter one?
Just Krissy~
Do Your Profile? :3
Wayward subbie~
Clueless slave~
..Crouching kitten?
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

4 Hours? That's a dangerous amount of time to have anything tied for really. You don't want to cut circulation off for anywhere near that length of time. :-/

I would seriously consult a doctor, swelling and discoloration of that nature does not sound good at all. I wouldn't advise putting further strain on it either so I'd wait until you got checked out to carry out any more playing.

Remember to keep playing safe and sane. You're trying to cause pain, not damage.

I hope everything turns out okay though.
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

Well i just had my second session.
She saw my balls and decided just to make a little bit cbt (around 10 min) but we made other stuff which pushed some of my soft limits.
After the session we had a little talk and she said that she would only meet me in real life when i have no limits left.
Well i said that there are somethings i could never do. The soft limits we pushed had been kv and vomit so you can imagine that breaking the limits left would have been really extreme.
Well she couldn´t accept that and so we ended the whole thing.
But hey i had about 7,5 hours of sessions.
Something a little bit extrem for my taste but all in all it was worth it (at least if my balls look a little bit better tomorrow).

Actually i am kinda proud of myself that i didn´t gave in, even if i have lost something i wanted for quite some time.
Don´t know what would have happend if i did.

What would you have done?

EDIT: Oh and to add something to the been tied up thing: I was a little bit frightend as they turned cold but it seems that you can go on for quite some time after that. Always thought that turning cold would mean serious damage but they got their temperature back.
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerboy3 »

What you are experiencing is definitely abnormal and most likely dangerous. I would see a doctor immediately and never push your body past its natural limits. I've been into some ball busting for years and I've never experienced any symptoms past a dull ache that lingers for a little bit. Any serious swelling or change in color could be signs of something serious. Clearly this Mistress is inexperienced and frankly dangerous. Please find a Mistress that views your health as important as her entertainment.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

strokerboy3 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:24 pm What you are experiencing is definitely abnormal and most likely dangerous. I would see a doctor immediately and never push your body past its natural limits. I've been into some ball busting for years and I've never experienced any symptoms past a dull ache that lingers for a little bit. Any serious swelling or change in color could be signs of something serious. Clearly this Mistress is inexperienced and frankly dangerous. Please find a Mistress that views your health as important as her entertainment.
This.

Someone who has little regard for the personal well-being of someone they're playing with is dangerous. It's about consensual and mutual enjoyment.
As for the whole limits thing, the fact that she dismissed you after you refused to break some of your own limits just adds to what has been said previously about this person being inexperienced and dangerous. Submissives should never be pushed or taunted into breaking their limits.
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ryuzaki »

Safety is number one priority.
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

Well i think everythings is pretty much going back to normal with my junk.
The sick feeling in my stomach is gone and the swelling is down to i would say maybe 10% more then normal.
The only thing that is likely to stay a little bit longer is the pretty purple color but even that seems to fade.
The dull ache that has been described earlier is also still there but it´s only a memory of the pain that had been.

Think i got away without anything serious, so to say with a bloody nose (actually not only metaphorically speaking but that has been another thing we did^^).

Oh and to the part where you said that she would be inexperienced, i know of some guys that she had meet in real life, she´s been around for several years but it seems that everything was pretty extrem.
From what i hear i haven´t even touched the surface.
So inexperienced may be the wrong word.

I should maybe add that my main kink isn´t anything we did (though the anal play had some nice parts) but just to do anything (within my limits^^) that the woman asks for.
It´s just that doing everything to make that special person happy is what i get out of it.
And this feeling gets better when i have to overcome myself to do what she wants.

Since i´m not a native speaker i haven´t found the right words to explain what i meant but i think you can get the picture.

Thanks again for all the nice and caring comments, even if the only thing i did after that was telling her about my problems with my balls (which i maybe wouldn´t have if not for this thread).

EDIT: The whole thing kinda felt like having your first driving lesson in a full blown racing car. As said i haven´t done anything like that before and then i started with something like this^^
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

DocileDude1 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:48 pm EDIT: The whole thing kinda felt like having your first driving lesson in a full blown racing car. As said i haven´t done anything like that before and then i started with something like this^^
The first time driving a race car should not end with the car against the wall upside-down! I know that would be a great story and OH MY the adrenalin rush........... but not a safe way to get one.
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

Milovana does seem to be on the tamer side of bdsm, so when something like this does come up its shock/horror...

But there is a lot of people out there that enjoy getting beaten until they are black/blue.

I find it a turn off myself, but if you are enjoying it - then go for it.

However remember she said that this is quite mild, So soon it will become a lot worse.....
Can you cope with broken balls?
If you are sat there worrying about that question, then you need to talk to her and calm it down a little.

There is also the fact that you are doing this over skype and not in person... are you willing to lose a ball for an "internet relationship"? (This could effect future relationships.)
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

The Skype relationship i talked about is already over.
As i said she wanted me to leave all existing limits behind which i would never do so she ended the whole thing.
Also i want to say again i´m not so much into been beaten black and blue (and definitly not into scat) i´m into doing this just because my partner gets something out of it.
It´s more an indirect form of joy^^
I´m still experiencing since i haven´t done much till now (as said the two times i meet her online have been the only onlinesessions till now and i never had a real one).

And to keep you updated:
-still purple
-no sick feeling in the stomach
-feeling in the balls is like a tiny string is wraped around the spermatic cord right underneath my right ball and somone is lightly pulling (not that i would have experienced something like this, but it just feels like that^^)

Since masturbating and cumming is still possible, the only problem is the burning in my cock but this comes from sticking things up the peehole, another thing we did^^. Everything else seems to be fine.
And since the pain in the balls didn´t get worse at masturbating i think everything should heal.