Preventing blueballs?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
GunrunnerNC
Explorer
Explorer

Preventing blueballs?

Post by GunrunnerNC »

Hi all,

Been lurking a long time, happy to join the community, thanks for allowing new registrations!

The wife has long been a fan of edging handjobs (as have I), but they always end in orgasm(s) for me. Recently, though, she mentioned a new interest in tease and denial (for both of us). She doesn't want to go super long periods like some of you do, maybe 5-7 days max, but she thought it would be hot for us to edge each other relentlessly for a few days and see how wild the sex can be when we finally go at it. This sounds fun to me but I do get pretty bad blueballs sometimes if she has been teasing me for a long time, and I'm a little nervous about it. We're into light BDSM but neither of us is a huge pain fan, I know some here are into CBT/etc but not us. So, does anyone have good tips to prevent serious blueball pain during a period of tease & denial?
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Preventing blueballs?

Post by Sexless Dummy »

I dont think that there is anything you can do about that. T&D automatically results in blue balls, the only way to prevent that to happen is to stop the teasing or the denial. Or you learn to endure the pain for her. After all, there should only be pain during and a little after the teasing session. After some time to cool down it should get better. But preventing it completely is probably impossible. Thats like saying you want to eat a shitload of candy but prevent stomach ache aferwards. Or you want to down a bottle of whiskey but prevent getting drunk. ;-)
GunrunnerNC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GunrunnerNC »

I'm not sure I agree, I thought it would be more like "tell me how to minimize my hangover after a night of drinking," which is a totally reasonable question. I'm sure the T&D experts here know some ways to lessen it, if it's bad...
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slaveashish »

Not an expert but ruined orgasms could be a solution. For me it eases the blue balls feeling a little while not completely draining my sexual energy.
From your question it seems you are more concerned with some health issue of blue balls rather than the sensation itself. To my knowledge I have never heard of any negative health problems with blue balls
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

It is a bit tricky but I can actually let some cum drip out without any orgasm, not even a ruined one.
It only works after a few days of not cumming and requires some stroking close to but not at the edge, like 10 to 20 minutes at a decent pace.
For me this releases the pressure from the balls almost completely without reducing the horniness at all, if anything it makes me more horny. There are no contractions either. I'm not sure that that works for everyone, though. It requires a lot of stroking and edging though, if I just do a few quick edges a day and mostly denial otherwise, it does not happen.

Also, some people can release cum without an orgasm by stimulating the prostate. That did not work for me though.
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

I have never experienced blueballs myself but from what I know, it is caused by lack of blood flow.

So this may help: http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Blood-Flow
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕