Feedback on my first tease - A Light Snack

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Leque33
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Feedback on my first tease - A Light Snack

Post by Leque33 »

I've been using Milovana as a lurker for about a year now. After the crash, I jumped at the chance to register an make my first tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=34736 I've had the idea for a while now, and in the course of the 3 weeks or so it took me to make the tease, one with a similar subject (pre-cum eating) was published. I read through the forums, specifically the thread on what makes a good tease. I think I had a good storyline, pictures that matched what was happening in the tease, and just enough options to make it interesting. I also tried to minimize the number of times you had to click after the tease got underway. It seems like if flows well also. I'm curious what others thought about it, both the tease itself and the implementation. What did you like? What didn't you like? I appreciate criticism as much as I appreciate complements, so fire away. It's all about making my future teases better.
Devoted fan of Milovana, rookie WebTease author.

Check out my first tease, "A Light Snack"
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: Feedback on my first tease - A Light Snack

Post by elvisomar »

Fantastic! I thought the story was great, and your pacing is excellent. While I'm not a fan of pre-cum eating, I was wrapped up in this adventure very quickly, and very deeply. I love it. I want to encourage you to write more if you're so inclined. Thank you!
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

very good tease and great choice of model I really enjoyed it,

perhaps a longer intro I recommend a longer stroking time before the first egde, you might consider using secret timers on the countdown, secret timers are usually good for things like holding edges or stroking at own speed. at the countdown i think it would help hanging on her every word, especially since the timers have inconsistent lenghts. i'm actually going use that, thanks for inspiring me.
Leque33
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Leque33 »

you might consider using secret timers on the countdown, secret timers are usually good for things like holding edges or stroking at own speed. at the countdown i think it would help hanging on her every word, especially since the timers have inconsistent lenghts.
I actually used a mix of secret, hidden and normal timers. I thought it would help the viewer keep attention. Not that your comment hasn't been taken into account. I appreciate the suggestion.

As far as the inconsistent lengths of the timers during the countdown, I set the first one a little longer because of the text that had to be read. I THOUGHT I set the rest all at 5 seconds. Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to go back and double check those. and in that instance, I used visible timers to let the viewer coordinate their climax with the expiration of the countdown.

Again, thanks for the input. I really appreciate it!

xploratory
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I'm open to xplore online domination with the right woman! I think breaking me will be a challenge as I'm very ADHD and very overworked as it is... It would take the right motivation and control to get me to actually complete tasks.

Post by xploratory »

I absolutely loved it! :yes:
Oldiwer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Oldiwer »

Great tease! Love it!

But in my opinion, if you reject the main course, you should not be allowed to enjoy a full orgasm.
This should be an incentive if you follow her wishes ;-)
GSHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GSHero »

Would be even better if it had a metronome! I think you did a great job, especially for a first tease. I prefer teases with a metronome, because I don't see why somebody that doesn't want the metronome can't just mute the sound. Some teases have an on / off option at the beginning, but I do not know how hard that is to make as I have never made a web tease and I can only think of one tease where I saw that.
Leque33
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Leque33 »

GSHero wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:54 am Would be even better if it had a metronome! I think you did a great job, especially for a first tease. I prefer teases with a metronome, because I don't see why somebody that doesn't want the metronome can't just mute the sound. Some teases have an on / off option at the beginning, but I do not know how hard that is to make as I have never made a web tease and I can only think of one tease where I saw that.
Thanks! I read in the forum that sound is touchy... I think if you edit the tease at all after adding sound it doesn't work. Anyway, I may try to incorporate one into my next tease. I may even use the offline editor this time to avoid any problems