long distance cumshot

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
siberian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

long distance cumshot

Post by siberian »

hello to everyone, these days I am participating in a challenge with a girl in webcam, the challenge is to shoot cum far away as possible, but after several attempts I did not understand how i can achieve this
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: long distance cumshot

Post by ballsfull »

siberian wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:03 pm hello to everyone, these days I am participating in a challenge with a girl in webcam, the challenge is to shoot cum far away as possible, but after several attempts I did not understand how i can achieve this
Don't cum for a week.. Don't even touch your little penis....

After a week is up, get online with your girl, and let her tease you with repeated edges....
It won't take long.... But you must MAKE it last...
For as long as you possibly can...

Then, and only then, get ready to cum.... Let her watch, and Go. To. Town. on that thing...
When you spurt it over your shoulder, I'm sure she'll be pleased.... ;-)
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
FlashyLight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FlashyLight »

I am not sure how well chastity works. Sometimes it is more dripping.

It was long ago I can rember to try it.

I think it is about a few days off. I mean being non-sexual.

Then teasing slow but not to much backsteps. It feels like if tha tcost energy that is missing for the shot. Maybe that is the so called seperating of orgasm and cumming.

But to squirt far away it is important to cum during a strong orgasm.

My 2 cents. I hope it helps you.
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

For me what works best to shoot very strongly is to have a very slow orgasm, by which I mean that after teasing I cum with very slow stroking, making my orgasm incredibly intense and strong.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

For me, biggest distance is less about not cumming for days, but being teased in a fairly long session (couple of hours) with repeated edging. Then, as the time for orgasm comes, lots of prostate stimulation. Get a Lelo Loki Wave. Use it. You'll have amazing orgasms. When I cam on chatturbate, it is always my hope that whoever dominates me in that session will have :whistle: me use that toy. https://www.lelo.com/loki-wave
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.