A month of torture

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Unsure
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

A month of torture

Post by Unsure »

Hello everyone and thanks for visiting this topic. Id like to anounce that starting today I'll keep my little cock denied of any orgasm for a whole month. Its the longest Ive ever went without cumming but hopefully I'll manage. I plan to torture and edge my penis dozens of times a day to drive myself absolutely crazy with lust.

You can help aswell! In addition to my own torture, I will do any task (If its not crazy or illegal) written by the fiewers so if you want to add additional frustration or suffeing, go ahead! :yes:
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: A month of torture

Post by Lestat »

Good luck :devil:

Try to egde by palming only, without rubbing the sweet spot underside. No stroking before or after! If you stop without succeeding, back in your cage immediately and punish yourself (how you want)
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CockHeroChampion12 »

Try to edge 3 times in 10 minutes using your preferred method. Watching only teasing videos. If you do not succeed you must slap your balls 20 times super hard.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage Image
Unsure
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Unsure »

Thank you for adding to my cock's torture! ^^

Unfortunately I didnt manage to edge just by polishing my cockhead like Lestat asked ;( (I tried really hard) Perhaps my tip isnt sensitive enough (Or its too sensitive). I decided to punish myself by trampling my little cock for 5 minutes with a dirty boot.

CockHeroChampion12's task on another hand was very easy for me ^^ I managed to edge 3 times in just 6 minutes. :-) Luckly my balls were spared some suffering. :-P

In tottall Ive edged 87 times so far and already start getting erections at the slightest arousal. My poor useless dick is begging to cum! :smile: Too bad we wont let him~ Once again thanks for all your support and keep tormenting me f youd like. I'll be informing you guys on my progress as regular as possible. :wave:
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jakubko »

Try edge ones, then stop for 30 seconds and strope 1 per second for 5 minutes - repeat this 3 times.
CBT
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Elly

Post by CBT »

Do 10 "No Edges" (Get near to the edge as fast as you can, but stop stroking/rubbing before you actually reach the edge), with obly a 10 second rest between them. Flip a coin, if its heads you edge 3 times normally. If its tails, you do another 10 "No Edges" and then punish yourself in some creative way.