With "the troll" or con-trol? (South Park inspired)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
kikiboddula

With "the troll" or con-trol? (South Park inspired)

Post by kikiboddula »

This past season (20th) of the animated show "South Park" was basically a 10 episode 3.5 hour-long movie that I believe is very relevant to many many people that use this website and even other people that are similar that don't use it. As I have asked in the past in "Reflection of my sexual behaviors" post here -> viewtopic.php?t=16320, I am again wondering about what ya'll think, but this time about comedy and sexuality, this inspired by South Park...

In the last (10th) episode (around 6 to 7 minutes in), Cartman talks about how on Mars, males would be underground and "mined for the only thing women still need us for: our semen and our jokes" ( :lol: as I transcribe this)...

Around 10 minutes when Cartman states that semen and a sense of humor (things women don't have) are "pretty related", I (seriously) want to know more about what ya'll think about this relationship - including these survey-like considerations to understand your sexuality and (1) your relative sense of humor (i.e. funniness you bring to others - both "inside joke"-funny and stranger-grade-funny) - both connected to internet and connected to actuality - and then compare your sense of humor to:

(2) before and after orgasm (I think of the popularized notion of a "don", mafia leader, royal person, general, etc. that is difficult to make laugh, and if he does, then the joker is spared or not "offed")
(3) frequency of orgasm
(4) type of orgasm (i.e. self-sex/masturbation, partner sex, etc.)

Personally, I take sex (solo or with partner) seriously, and enjoy both comedy and sex, but like to keep them separate, obviously (unless I'm typing this survey now). :-)

As a first response, my example here (not so structured or serialized as the prompt above):

i am usually not very funny especially the more i orgasm, but i have a good sense of humor (like for when others are funny - i like when (i make) others happy (mostly - with a "cognitive dissonance"-type of exception :-) )... when i don't orgasm as frequently (or maybe even if i do orgasm with a partner - but it's been so long since that has happened that i forget (you lol) :-) ), i believe my "timing" is better and so i'm more able to be funny be it inside circle or not.

"...as we know it"... but we might cum to know it :-D (you lol)

... now that i think of it, there's other things you/i could substitute on this survey besides "funniness you bring", because maybe it's when your/my timing is better... many other thingz get better.. it'd be best to keep this in mind next time i/you feel sexual urge to orgasm.