Anyone know of a program that selects random chastity time?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
svargen
Explorer
Explorer

Anyone know of a program that selects random chastity time?

Post by svargen »

Hi all.
I have searched in the forums but have been unsuccessful. I am hoping to find a site/program/app (pref android) that will select a random chastity period berween a user defined min/max duration then have a visible countdown timer that shows time left til release. I guess it could also count the user down to an orgasm in a random amount of time. Does anyone know of anything existing out there that already does something like this? Appreciate any feedback
ddartner
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Anyone know of a program that selects random chastity time?

Post by ddartner »

svargen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by svargen »

Have look at it. Dont really want to do the whole take a picof your lock thing. Was hoping for just the random time generator and countdown
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Well if you really just want a random number and a countdown, you could do following.
Order a timelocked safe and generate a random number with random.org.

There is a really cheap alternative for a timelocked save.
http://www.thekitchensafe.com/

I purchased one myself and it does its job...of course its not unbreakable, because its made out of plastic.

So you just go to random.org, type in your min and max number and after its generated you take that number, put the key in the safe and set the timer.

I dont want to get in trouble for advertising...so if this link goes against a rule i will remove it.
svargen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by svargen »

Thanks Sexless Dummy. In hindsight perhaps i should have noted in my original enquiry that i am doing this solo without a chastity device. My wife is not interested in chastity, edge play and the like. Whilst i would love for her to take control, i cant see that happening and i respect that. So ultimately it needs to be something i can do discreetly which i why i originally suggested a phone app. I sometimes see what appear to be phone screenshots with a countdown timer. I was hoping someone would know about it. Naturally now i cant find one to show you all.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by crazyxxx »

Not exactly what you asked for, but if you're willing to do a little customisation, you can try my Online Stamina Trainer (link in my signature). You can quite easily set it up to give you a random chastity period and much more :) More details in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13211
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

try locking with a 4 digit padlock, take a picture when you lock it then put the image in an image scrambler, there was a program with a timer but I forgot the name