7 Day Barbie Task

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)

7 Day Barbie Task

Post by Miss Tress »

barbie.jpg
barbie.jpg (24.87 KiB) Viewed 6815 times
I'm feeling generous today , so this task is for all the losers who can't get their own gorgeous girl .

For 7 days and 7 nights , you will be only be allowed to play to my Barbie selection that I have thoughtfully put on a tumblr blog for you: http://jerkitforbarbie.tumblr.com

Rules:
  1. You may start this task at any time .
  2. You will jerk it to Barbie and cum to her every day .
  3. You are not allowed to play to anything but Barbie dolls .
  4. At the end of the 7 days you must reply with : "I'm a loser that Jerks off to Barbie!"
  5. You must also tell me your favourite Barbie and what you would like to do to her .
If you have a Barbie at home in your toy collection , I would love to see some photo's of you playing with her .

So losers , happy jerking it to those moulded plastic dolls
Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 7 Day Barbie Task

Post by Miss Tress »

A quick update , 3 Known losers are now jerking off to Barbie dolls . I hope you're having fun .
You know you only deserve to play to Barbie , you must feel so pathetic playing away to Barbie pictures and its not even a real Barbie doll .
If you are too scared to post in here like these 3 losers , feel free to message me to let me know how you are getting on .
mylenesissy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mylenesissy »

Hello Miss Tress,

I'm usually mostly a lurker around here, but i love this task so much i truly wanted to thank you for it.

I have been jerking off to your barbie dolls for the last 5 days already.
With this kind of task, it's hard at first, but i get excited by the whole humiliating situation and manage to still jerk off and cum at the end.

I have been using your Jerk Wheel, one everyday so far and listening to the song while i play with myself.
I try to fing the doll i prefer among them and then try to make myself cum before it leaves the screen.

So thank you again for the fun game, Miss Tress, i'm off to use the 6th wheel.
Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss Tress »

Oh lord you are indeed quite pathetic but i am glad i have lured you out of your hiding hole so to speak !!
You even managed to cum as you play so indeed a challenge well done even though its only a small release compared to the real thing but you are certainly getting to grips (!!!) with the task and its good to know you are sweating over the really small stuff !!!
Please remember a Barbie is for life not just for Christmas so if you are lucky enough to get a real Barbie she must be preened and pampered "after all shes worth it" :-P
mylenesissy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mylenesissy »

Coming back from work today, i stopped at the shop and bought my own Barbie, Miss.

There wasn't much choice, but i liked that one.

Tonight, i'll be able to play looking at a real barbie, i can even let her stay fully clothed to make it even more humiliating.

Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss Tress »

Good girl .
A good choice of Barbie . You have put a smile ..more a smirk actually on my face :-P
Yes you can play to Barbie fully clothed ..after all you have only just met her "live" in the plastic flesh so to speak .
Have fun preening and pampering her . Barbies are very demanding and only want the best .
Think you should write a love letter to her . She'd probably like that a great deal . Don't forget to write on pretty paper , ideally pink if you have it ..no texting , no emails . It needs to be a traditional letter from the heart .
Don't forget to let Barbie sleep on your pillow after a goodnight kiss .
Have a good first date :-)
Spurtless
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Spurtless »

I'm a loser that Jerks off to Barbie! This is my favourite one, I wish I could touch her cute plastic boobs while I jerk off as fast as I can. I don't have one of my own but I'm asking for one for Christmas. Thank you for the task, it was seven days and nights of fun :)

http://jerkitforbarbie.tumblr.com/post/152595791506
Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss Tress »

Thank you for your message .
So glad you have had seven days and nights of fun .. a full week indeed. Great you have fulfilled the challenge and are still smiling !!
Think you will miss your Barbie friend ..no doubt you will pine away until Christmas when hopefully you will open your Christmas stocking to be awarded a doll of complete gorgeousness of which you will have to pamper to her every whim . Barbie has a lot of whims and pampering demands !! :-P
Fingers crossed till Christmas ...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Hahahaha!! LOVE this thread!! Beating off to Barbie... hehehe

And imagining mylenesissy enjoying his "date" with Barbie....
And it's CFNM!! Soooo funny!! :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol:

GREAT job, Miss Tress.... :-D :-D :-D
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by arthurb »

Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
mylenesissy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mylenesissy »

Here is the letter, Miss Tress.

Not being a native speaker, i did my best. Since you wanted it from the heat, i put a lof of heats into it !

I slept with Barbie on my pillow last night, will i be allowed to remove her clothes tonight ?
I'm actually getting excited at the thought, i think i might really be developping a Barbie fetish after a week of playing to only your pictures.

I'm really a loser that jerks off to Barbie as well.

Among yours, i think my favorite was :
http://jerkitforbarbie.tumblr.com/post/152563221346

I'd love to sleep with her as well.
Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss Tress »

Well well well ..how funny to think my challenge has been so popular . A humiliating challenge is just the best .
You are losers that jerk off to Barbie TOTALLY!!!
Yes I can imagine you RandomStranger kissing Barbies pretty bottom all over only i think you'd kiss most of her body at the same time as shes so little but she'd love that i'm sure ..Keep looking for your perfect Barbie . Shes definitely out there somewhere in pretty frilly Barbie land frolicking with Ken no doubt . Sorry to you losers out there she does have her man" Ken "..a sophisticated and smooth..oh so smooth male doll of 007 plastic style handsomeness !! But shes a girl who likes to have fun so keep up the challenge losers.
Your love letter Mylenesissy was indeed from the heart on pretty paper and written in pink ink . No doubt you have put an amazing Botox laden smile on Barbies face . Such a sad case you are . No you have to keep Barbie clothed ...for now .... you like her clothes after all :-P . I would like you to get to know her better so please take her with you out and about ..you can hide her where you like :) Let me know where you take her and how you carry her around . I have a few good ideas but won't tell you them just yet ..
Glad you are having fun" Ballsfull" ..what sort of name is that ??. A losers name indeed . Think you should seek and find your perfect Barbie for the festive season !
Continue to have fun losers but just remember Barbie cannot take too much heat ..she'll melt !!
jason1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason1 »

I'm a loser that Jerks off to Barbie!!!
And I have been since I stole them from my sisters years ago.
Barbies have always been about sex and I'm really surprised nobody's ever made a Dominatrix Barbie. Not Hasbro, obviously, but some knockoff. I'm sure it would sell well.

I picked a date at random:
I love her pretty pink lips.
I jerked off to her and of course she made me eat my cum.

It's going to be a fun week.
jason1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason1 »

Day 2

A classic Barbie blond bombshell! I could never get a girl this hot in real life!
I'm such a loser who jerks off to Barbie! And then eats his cum for her!
Last edited by jason1 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
jason1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason1 »

Day 3

Wow, three dates! More than I've ever had!
Isn't her hair cool? And her lips are so sexy I really want to make out with her!
But I'm just a loser who jerks off to Barbie.