Metal Chastity Belt and shop alarms

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Meeoww
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Metal Chastity Belt and shop alarms

Post by Meeoww »

Hello everybody,
after having tried a CB3000 some years ago, I was thinking of getting a metal chastity device. The reason is that the plastic device feels too bad and irritates my skin and I can't really wear that for more than a few hours.

I know that a metal chastity device can give you issues with airport security, which is fine to me. What about the shop alarms though? Will the metal chastity belt trigger the store alarms when I walk into and out from them?

Please let me know
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Metal Chastity Belt and shop alarms

Post by NEGEV »

In stores are no metal detector. There are detectors which detect electric fields which are generated in these little plastic shells. Or the other way around but I think it was this way around. Anyways aslong as you don't generate an electic field with your chastity belt you will be safe ;)
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

Negev is right. Unless your chastity belt is magnetized, it's not going to set off store alarms. Trust me, in my life I have both shoplifted, worked as store security AND gone through just about every store in a shopping mall while in chastity. Of the three, the only one I don't completely regret is the shopping one.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by favouriteworstnightmare »

I wonder if a misstress or master have ever been cruel enough to attach a security tag to someones chastity belt.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

First of all I have not worn a chastity belt in public, but I am and avid shopper.

Numerous times while leaving a store with my purchase the alarm has gone off. The clerk often waves at me to just go. Either they don't care or they feel that I would never hide an object on my person and that it is most likely that the device they had on my purchase did not deactivate correctly. I have had to empty my shopping bag a couple times but when they did not find anything not on the receipt they just let me set the alarm off a second time as I left again.

But I expect that you will be setting the alarm off as you enter the store if you set it off at all.
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

favouriteworstnightmare wrote:I wonder if a misstress or master have ever been cruel enough to attach a security tag to someones chastity belt.
I was thinking the same idea earlier and mentioned it to my Mistress, I think I'm going to regret it :-O
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring members of the public into our kinks without their consent. Security guards, shopkeepers and the like haven't consented to humiliating people who "accidentally" set off their alarms with their chastity devices and then have to be searched or explain it to them.

It's a grey area for sure and certainly not consensual play.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

I can see where you are coming from Banq, however its no worse than a male going into a shop to buy panties and asking to be fitted for a bra like in some of the webteases.

Being naked outside is far worse for members of the public.

If someone searches you and touches you in that area, then they have just consented to the humiliation.
(They shouldn't be touching you there.)

Personally I don't think I would let it get that far before telling them, In which case they would be getting a good laugh out of it and telling all there friends for days on end.

So for it being a grey area, I would say its a light grey :-P
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕