Chastity Practice

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Querty1234!
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Chastity Practice

Post by Querty1234! »

I am going to start with a chastity regime. I'll start with 1 day chastity, 1 day no chastity, 2 days chasity, 1 day no chastity, 4 days of chastity, 1 day no chastity etc. till: 8, 16, 1 month, 2 months, forever.
What does Milonova think about this? Any tips from chastity slave of mistresses? Or maybe some keyholders available?
Thanksss :love:
wolfet
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Chastity Practice

Post by wolfet »

I guess You already know about this, but it will go extreme pretty fast ;)
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

@ Wolfet. While I'm not the OP, I don't understand what you mean. Can you/someone explain please? Do you mean it will be painful a lot?
Ericargh
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): snowmax :)

Post by Ericargh »

This game will be pretty impossible after a few days without chastity. You´ll have your 7th orgasm after 64 days of chastity and your 10th orgasm will be after more than one and a half years of constant chastity.
I suggest you add one day after every day without chastity and when you reached 10 days you add 2 days after each orgasm. When you reached 30 you add 3 days. So your 7th orgasn will be after 7 days, your 10th after 10 days, your 20th orgasm after a month and your 30th one after 2 months.
Even in this version it takes about Even in this version it will almost be a year before you reach your 18th orgasm or so (roughly calculated). Probably you won´t even finish this.