A task for sissy: 34 red balloons

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)

A task for sissy: 34 red balloons

Post by Miss Tress »

I bought some pink balloons, with the plan to release Elise from her chastity and allowing her to have sexy fun with balloons and hopefully pop them in the process .

Unfortunately the balloons happened to be real sissyish , I mean really pathetic in that as soon as you blew them up to hard they literally exploded !!! popped !!! went to pieces so to speak . Elise can be like that sometimes and can explode without warning hence the regular use of chastity to keep her in her place but i was looking for some light hearted entertainment from her .

I ordered Elise to blow them up and to put on her pair of pink waterproof panties to play in . I took great delight in seeing how many balloons i could fit and snuggle into her panties trying not to pop them in the process . 34 balloons it took to fill up all the space . Her panties were groaning and squeaking when she tried to move . It was so funny seeing her try to walk as she could only waddle along . I ordered her to not pop them as that would put her into chastity once again and Elise was so loving her freedom in her panties . She also wore her pretty flowery pink 34 c bra and i chose 2 balloons to give her a squeaky rubbery bust temporarily !!
1.png
1.png (207.31 KiB) Viewed 3935 times
2.png
2.png (177.29 KiB) Viewed 3935 times
3.png
3.png (190.38 KiB) Viewed 3935 times

Elise was happily enjoying her freedom so I decided to put her in a hood/gag/blindfold and then tied her up and grabbed the magic wand and placed it on very low inside of her balloon filled panties .
I then decided to put "10 Hours of Barbie" Music on for her to listen and to be tortured with whilst I left her tied up for the next few hours .
( Maybe I should make Elise listen to this every time she wants an orgasm from now on? )
4.png
4.png (446.93 KiB) Viewed 3935 times
After a few hours I checked in on Elise to turn the music up and the magic wand up on full power , there was an amazing vibration through the balloons . The balloons enhanced the sensations as I enjoyed watching Elise began to quiver and shake as she came closer to the edge . She soon exploded all over the inside of her balloon filled panties , covering all the balloons with her sticky mess . I then walked away and left her soaking in her own mess whilst still listening to barbie , knowing she would hate it even more after orgasming .
5.png
5.png (404.51 KiB) Viewed 3935 times
After an hour or so I decided it was time for her release , I untied her and told her to remove the balloons from her panties , where of course she had the fun job of cleaning all the balloons and the inside of her panties off with her tongue .

Elise was then placed back into chastity , where she will stay until I decide she is allowed another release .
7.png
7.png (576.11 KiB) Viewed 3935 times
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: A task for sissy: 34 red balloons

Post by Banquo »

*Chuckles*

Awww poor Elsie having to listen to the same song over and over...but at least she got to cum right? :-D
Looks like you are having lots of fun tormenting her Tress :innocent:

I'm curious....did you leave the hitachi going after she had cum?

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Miss Tress »

Thanks for your prompt message and yes i did leave the wand running and sissy wimpering away for a good while afterwards as i knew she would want me to stop immediately . I do like Elise to be prepared for the unexpected :-P :-)
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Miss Tress wrote:Thanks for your prompt message and yes i did leave the wand running and sissy wimpering away for a good while afterwards as i knew she would want me to stop immediately . I do like Elise to be prepared for the unexpected :-P :-)

:-D Brilliant! Who doesn't enjoy seeing their submissive squirming and whimpering? Especially with a little post orgasm torture...

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

Lucky sub. :)

Luckier mistress!
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

The Balloon filled panties was a fun and new experience for me, Thank you Miss Tress :love:
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer

Post by favouriteworstnightmare »

You certainly come up with some creative ways of helping Elise learn her place.
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

Miss Tress' creative side is amazing - I love experiencing new and alternative tasks etc. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful Mistress :-D

There is soooooo much more we get up to that doesn't get posted on here, that I am sure that everyone would love to see/read :-P
  

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Sissy Elise wrote:Miss Tress' creative side is amazing - I love experiencing new and alternative tasks etc. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful Mistress :-D

There is soooooo much more we get up to that doesn't get posted on here, that I am sure that everyone would love to see/read :-P
You should beg Miss to let you start a little sissy blog Elsie :-P then you could share all your humiliating adventures with us all :innocent:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

Banquo wrote:You should beg Miss to let you start a little sissy blog Elsie :-P then you could share all your humiliating adventures with us all :innocent:
We have talked about making one quite a few times. It would be good to have a diary of such of all the things we get up to.

I'm sure we will get round to it one day :-D
  

taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

Miss Tress wrote:I bought some pink balloons, with the plan to release Elise from her chastity and allowing her to have sexy fun with balloons and hopefully pop them in the process .

Unfortunately the balloons happened to be real sissyish , I mean really pathetic in that as soon as you blew them up to hard they literally exploded !!! popped !!! went to pieces so to speak . Elise can be like that sometimes and can explode without warning hence the regular use of chastity to keep her in her place but i was looking for some light hearted entertainment from her .

I ordered Elise to blow them up and to put on her pair of pink waterproof panties to play in . I took great delight in seeing how many balloons i could fit and snuggle into her panties trying not to pop them in the process . 34 balloons it took to fill up all the space . Her panties were groaning and squeaking when she tried to move . It was so funny seeing her try to walk as she could only waddle along . I ordered her to not pop them as that would put her into chastity once again and Elise was so loving her freedom in her panties . She also wore her pretty flowery pink 34 c bra and i chose 2 balloons to give her a squeaky rubbery bust temporarily !!
1.png
2.png
3.png

Elise was happily enjoying her freedom so I decided to put her in a hood/gag/blindfold and then tied her up and grabbed the magic wand and placed it on very low inside of her balloon filled panties .
I then decided to put "10 Hours of Barbie" Music on for her to listen and to be tortured with whilst I left her tied up for the next few hours .
( Maybe I should make Elise listen to this every time she wants an orgasm from now on? )
4.png
After a few hours I checked in on Elise to turn the music up and the magic wand up on full power , there was an amazing vibration through the balloons . The balloons enhanced the sensations as I enjoyed watching Elise began to quiver and shake as she came closer to the edge . She soon exploded all over the inside of her balloon filled panties , covering all the balloons with her sticky mess . I then walked away and left her soaking in her own mess whilst still listening to barbie , knowing she would hate it even more after orgasming .
5.png
After an hour or so I decided it was time for her release , I untied her and told her to remove the balloons from her panties , where of course she had the fun job of cleaning all the balloons and the inside of her panties off with her tongue .

Elise was then placed back into chastity , where she will stay until I decide she is allowed another release .
7.png
That all sounds like lots of fun!!!