Chastity idea.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
NSK101
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Chastity idea.

Post by NSK101 »

Hey everyone,

I have always had an urge to be locked away, I have started having discussions with my partner about her taking more control in the bedroom with some success but I am taking it slow as I don't want to push or overwhelm her.

That said, in a couple of months she is going away for just under three weeks. I know it is breaking trust and so on, however this is something have be curious about for a long time. I'm thinking of buying a cheapish cage, locking myself up for the duration of her trip away and maybe even playing some chastity games if I can think of anything.

I may hate it, I can then say Ive scratched that itch and bin it or if I decide I like it I could then bring it up with her.

I've always heard you're meant to break yourself in slowly, is thinking about putting it on for say two weeks silly? I would take it off for cleaning and potentially teasing then put it back on. Any other tips?

In another attempt to help me keep it on I was thinking about saying to myself for everyday I keep it on I donate x amount to a charity.

Thanks for your thoughts.
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Re: Chastity idea.

Post by blacklioness96 »

Lock yourself and drop keys into her purse or bag before she would go. Then you could say her that you are completely in her power! That would be not breaking trust but something quite opposite! :-P

And would be wise to train wearing cage for few days first sure.
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

here is the forum for a very complete list of chastity devices
if partner is so inclined .. you can ask their preference!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9905&p=139016#p139016
should be able to find something there.. (in the forum)
Luck!
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

from my personal experience: From zero two two weeks is a tough start. When I first tried I could not sleep for 4 hours with a cage on. So my advice would be: if you want to try, don't be to harsh on yourself. Try and adopt. If you can't take it any longer after a day, take a break. you will probably get into it over time. But expecting yourself to stay in it for 2 weeks strait for the fist time is insane IMHO

Cheers
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

mr-max wrote:from my personal experience: From zero two two weeks is a tough start. When I first tried I could not sleep for 4 hours with a cage on. So my advice would be: if you want to try, don't be to harsh on yourself. Try and adopt. If you can't take it any longer after a day, take a break. you will probably get into it over time. But expecting yourself to stay in it for 2 weeks strait for the fist time is insane IMHO

Cheers
Yeah I agree. It takes some getting used to. The biggest problems being sleeping, going to the bathroom, and keeping it clean. Those things can be less of a problem if you get the right cage but even then it will be difficult at first. It's really hard to know what the "right" cage is without trying them too. Everyone's a bit different so there is no single chastity device that will be ideal for everyone.

Also keep in mind you can still deny yourself even without wearing a chastity device 24/7. I know the idea of literally not being able to touch your cock and having that constant reminder is hot, but a lot of times it's even better and more frustrating to be let out and teased then locked back up in my opinion.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Three weeks is going to be nigh on impossible for your first time. I can barely manage that now, and I've been playing around with chastity for around four years. Of course everyone is different, but you need to pace yourself. Belts are uncomfortable solid pieces of metal or plastic usually. And it's a piece of bondage that you are essentially locking onto your body. If you aren't used to it being there it's going to chafe and it's going to annoy you at first. It's going to be thrilling to, so please don't see this as a negative post about chastity, it's a great fetish and there is a lot of fun to be had with it.

But locking up for three weeks on your virgin run isn't going to end well. I'd also definitely NOT recommend "dropping the keys into your girlfriends purse" before she leaves.

As much as it would be fun to lose control of your cock for three weeks, it's neither safe, sane, or consensual. Indeed you would be forcing her to take part in your kink without even asking her.

I can understand not wanting to spook your girlfriend and overwhelm her with all this chastity stuff, so maybe just spend a few days here and there locked in it while she is away. Your first try could be a few hours. Then the next time could be over night, then a 48 hour stint and so on. You could make games around that and probably have a lot of fun.

Who knows though, if your gf is taking more control, she may have denial plans of her own for you while she is away ;-)

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

notes on sleeping, bathroom
and cleaning

sleeping:
I ALWAYS do a test of a device.. keeping keys on my person.. IF you can wear it for 48 hours strait, ..you can wear it for weeks
now sometimes there are some minor to medium pinching issues
a good cage all you should have to do , is adjust.. kind of like you adjust tight undies..
and pain should go away.. most cages hurt a little when sleeping with morning erection as long as the pain is tolerable ( I say 4 out of 10 scale) then keep the device! anything over 4.. you might be able to do some adjustments.. anything as high as 8+ out of ten it probably not for long term wear.. unless you LIKE pain Any issues with a tiny bit of padding for pinching or a tiny bit extra to stop slipping can be easily solved with Surgical tape.

Cleaning: get a really small toothbrush and use in tub or shower with a little bit, and I mean LITTLE bit of liquid soap you can reach most places that way for daily cleaning. you can go several weeks very safely this way. This the deep cleaning to be done Daily!!

cleaning: public bathroom
you can dab some toilet paper on hole of tube until it's dry then you can carefully use a little jsut inside tube
be very careful not to leave ANY paper inside tube (make sure it's really dry first)

bathroom: you will Have to sit on a toilet, there really is no other option. If you have ANY problem peeing ( I did with one cage that was to tight)
take it off and Never use that cage again!! ( get a refund if possible)

feel free to Milovana mail me if you have any other specific questions
mentoree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mentoree »

Some points to ponder and from experience, in no particular order
- Take your time with your fitting of the chastity device, I have a CB6000 and it took me 3 or 4 days to get the right size, I find it comfortable and easy to keep clean.
- Your partner should be involved from the beginning, do not push her into something......chastity should be about her pleasure, not yours....throwing the keys into her purse just might backfire....present her the key on a necklace/ankle bracelet....on your knees might be a nice touch
- 3 weeks without release, that is pushing it.....I have gone longer, but that took some time to build up.....do one week at a time until you get up to months at a time.
- Don't go cheap when you purchase, you don't want your device to crack in the middle of arousal....very painful... :-D

Have fun and play safe.

mentoree
NSK101
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NSK101 »

Some great advice thanks.

Any thoughts on the silicone ones?
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

NSK101 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:02 am Some great advice thanks.

Any thoughts on the silicone ones?
Late response but, I have one of these: http://www.dickcage.com/chastity/chasti ... r_male.asp

Out of the 3 chastity devices I've tried it's the best one by far (others were CB-6000S and a generic steel one). The reason I like it is that I'm a "grower" and the tube on it goes up further than the other chastity devices I've tried so way less problems with foreskin pinching (sorry if TMI :-P )

Finding one that fits YOU well and that is quality made is probably your best bet, but unfortunately it can take some trial and error. You can't exactly try them on in a dressing room.