Sissy competition/stable

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Goddess Demi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress

Sissy competition/stable

Post by Goddess Demi »

Hi all sissys,

I have noticed here there have been some ideas about sissy training programmes and a lot of teases aimed in that direction. Some others are about exposure and blackmail and I thought it would be fun to create my own. I know some of the issues you guys have with these teases are sometimes about gender. Even though your ultimate goal is to be a sissy cock sucker you would rather be 'forced' by a woman. I am female and will provide a 'proof' picture to all participants when they are confirmed.

So I have something in mind and would like at least 10 applicants. I doesn't matter what level you are at. I will be starting off slow. The idea is to slowly build up the difficulty so no matter what your level you can play along.

Tasks will be given and you will have to provide proof and matching reports.

The best sissy will be rewarded with orgasms .... maybe. While the rest will be denied. Or worse.

I had an idea of having a scoring system where sissy 1 wins an orgasm. Sissy 2-3 are safe. Sissys 4-7 get a small punishment. 8-9 large punishment.
Sissy 10 is exposed to the others.

Blackmail is something I would like to play around with. I have a little experience in some blackmail play which is still safe.

If you are interested send me a pm letting me know. I have 3 confirmed sissys so need 7 more to begin. Only when you let me know your interested will I be able to tell you more. I just want a short pm with your age and maybe a little information about your self and include a naughty task you have completed. Also a list of clothing and or toys should be included.

You will also need to be able to spend money. Not a lot but small amount here and there for items you may not have.

If you are inexperienced send a message anyway. Just because you send a pm does not mean I will be accepting you for the 'course/game' though.

Im hoping this will make for a more fun and personal experience for you rather than a webtease.

If you have any questions please ask. You can ask here or in a pm.

As for details of the game I haven't worked it all out but I have a rough idea of where to start.

I know this looks like my first bit of activity but I do have an account here but I cant seem to access it at the moment.
Goddess Demi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Sissy competition/stable

Post by Goddess Demi »

Hi,

I have had quite a few replies already so I think it's best I set a closing date on this too. That way you guys can expect a response from me by a certain time too. If you have messaged me by now I will reply tonight.

please be sure to read everything in both posts. I have had several messages now with missing information. If you can not provide the basics I ask for now or can't be bothered reading two posts how can I expect you to complete a task or challenge sufficiently.

I am setting a closing date of 26th June. Maybe posted this too soon ( I am on holiday for 2 weeks soon but back for end of the month).
Then the games can begin on the 1st of next month. That gives plenty of time for people to apply.
Also any applications from now I will reply by the 1st of next month so please don't be disparaged if I don't reply straight away, I will eventually! If I have a huge amount of replays then I may have to whittle the field down based on your applications.

I should also add please include a contact email.

Goddess Demi
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

as has been said before....
"Be careful what you wish for"
Goddess Demi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Goddess Demi »

This has now started but there is still a short time to join and take part. Just a last shout out for any closet sissy's, wanabee sissy's , full blown sissy's.... well anyone interested in some sissy training really. Please read the previous messages in this thread for more details. Good luck :-)

Goddess Demi x
Goddess Demi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Goddess Demi »

Anyone that has applied and has not received the first task just let me know. Have struggled a little keeping up with responses and realised I had missed a couple today so if anyone else is expecting or waiting a response just let me know, thanks.

Goddess Demi x
sonny12313
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by sonny12313 »

Do we know if Goddess Demi is currently on vacation? Is she alright?
maybe she was active in some chats recently or is in contact with anyone more privately?

greets :wave: