Watersports

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Egoist
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Watersports

Post by Egoist »

This is a pretty hot kink. I always get turned on when girls talk about peeing, and one of my biggest fantasies is to watch a girl pee in the woods and then lick her clean afterwards.

I've always thought it must be a very primal thing. I suppose I want to be marked as someone's territory. :blush:
tennisbuff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tennisbuff »

Master is so proud to report that under the guidance of his gentle, kind but firm hand, Lucretia has taken the next step in her love of watersports and is now doing both a morning and evening watersports ritual. The rituals have deepened her love of wasersports and she now craves the rituals and they make her feel submissive and owned by her Master, Tennisbuff.
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ashplosh »

Glad your open about it and enjoying it lucretia, i'm also a fan of watersports and like to find ways to mix it in with other fetishes of mine, like feminization i just like cock so much when i'm being girly i love it's waste as well.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Thank you for open this Lucretia.

I am to in watersports.

I like it when ich dring 3L and then go out. I am can not use my hands and must 2 ouer`s outdoor.

Most i go with wet pants home.

And no ich have no misstress for this i do it for me .
d3vilstrike1319
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by d3vilstrike1319 »

if you guys and girls like water sports check out my tumbler..

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/curtis1319

its stuff i am into and a little water sports of me toward the bottom of the page
omarallam
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): still searching

Post by omarallam »

that's good for u , i like it too , and i was too shy when i admit that to love to lick sweaty armpits girls , i know it's Gross for some people , but i love it . :D :D
condomdispenser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by condomdispenser »

I wrote a tease that has a chance for watersports.
I'd be very interested in good or bad feedback. Also don't we all need one more reason for a facefull of pee?

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=34466
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Wait a minute! There are no people who don't like watersports! Multiplayer with a partner maybe it is gross for some... but singleplayer everyone like them! (at beginner level at least)
I don't think there is a person in this world who don't enjoy peeing after holding it in for long time!(unless you have kidney stones or some other disease... sorry...)

Also holding your pee and then peeing while pleasantly hot water is playing and kissing your penis head and not contracting your pc muscles can make you cum if properly denied! Or is something wrong with me?