Watersports

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Miss Tress
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Watersports

Post by Miss Tress »

I think watersports are fun and I like to pee over my sissy regularly .
Sissy loves it as much as i do and as her Mistress i use it to keep sissy in her submissive place . We often explore this fetish between us in many different situations and it allows us to be more creative x :-)
HerpDerp42
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by HerpDerp42 »

I am interested about this subject for a longer time aswell but was never really able to experiment much with it.
So it is no kink of me but you definitely don´t need to be ashamed around here for it. :-D

And reading your thread increased my curiousity again so I should explore this sometime soon.
80%-ish dominant, straight, German, 30
PMs are always welcome.
_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Post by _bobby_ »

Sounds nice...
Spoiler: show
pee.jpg
pee.jpg (664.66 KiB) Viewed 7888 times
Notmyname
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Notmyname »

It warms my heart to see someone who takes a risk by opening up about their kinks accepted with love and kindness. Thanks Lucretia and all respondents for making me feel good about people.
_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Post by _bobby_ »

And this is, well you decide...
Spoiler: show
ts babe.jpg
ts babe.jpg (104.31 KiB) Viewed 7235 times
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

Thank you for opening up Lucretia
I Love watersports :love:

So much fun, I know a few people dislike it, but that makes it feel even more naughty :-P
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

subboytoy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Ladies Lucretia toilet submissive boy

Post by subboytoy »

hello.....I had this kink only one time in my life almost 10 years ago and it was amazing.....its hard to find ppl with this kink ....im happy to see that there are ppl who like watersports. I hope I will find one in real life again
Subray
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subray »

Hey all great feed with some very interesting replies.

I have recently learned to enjoy this kink myself and I am glad I am with like minded people on this matter. I was a bit scared at first with health issue etc but once that is resolved it is really enjoyable.

I'm currently in chastity so I have to squat constantly when I pee and having been successfully milked recently for the first time these kinks have overlapped and I'm learning to savour it.

I agree with Miss Tress about it keeping sissies in their submissive place.

I woukd love to hear and see more about this.
alessya79
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by alessya79 »

lucretia wrote:Never saw a pic of a TS engaged in watersports ... An such a lovely pic ! Thank you for adding it to this thread, Bobby :love: Lucretia
The transsexualism incidence is very small, but even so, you might be right, since not all are comfy showing themselves. But strictly as a fetish, i think they like it as much as others if we talk in percentages. I personally enjoy it a lot and i'm not afraid to show it with the ones i can trust and i gotta say, it can be part of many activities. :innocent:
If curiosity would have killed the cat, then i would have been dead already. Meow!
offthechain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by offthechain »

Just want to express my thanks to the wonderful Lucretia for her advice and guidance in trying something that I have been craving for awhile. It was not easy to convince myself to try it and my experiences have not been 100% positive, but thanks to her, I have been enjoying it more and more each time I try. People like her who use their experience to help others to get past their nervousness are what communities like this should be about. Thank you again Lucretia!
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mrivan »

I thank you for the plug!

There's another of my stories on that forum called "slave Training -- A Course For The Unowned Girl". In part 5 of that course, there is a whole section on "Humiliation" which includes a lot of activities around piss.

Its also motivated me. I've got an unpublished story called "Punished Piss Drinker" -- a brief tale of only 2 or 3 pages in length, but that's all it needed. After I post this, I'm gonna post that story.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mrivan »

tennisbuff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tennisbuff »

Good to hear that Lucretia loves watersports. Watersports are a good way to bring out her submissive side. Love the idea of her peeing in a glass and drinking it up or laying in the tub and peeing on herself. It's also good that she went public with her liking of watersports.

Tennisbuff
tennisbuff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tennisbuff »

I am so pleased that Lucretia accepted my invitation to be my watersports sub and accept the new appropriate name of Miss Piss. It is inspiring the way she finally overcame her nervousness and was publicly able to admit her watersports kink. We had a wonderful coming out party in the Catacombs today and we look forward to having her enjoyher kink and also accept the jou of being submissive. I found it an honor that she likes my style and wants me to be her Master so she can experience the lifestyle as she obeys and submits to her Master. This is just the beginning of what should be a wonderful relationship.

Tennis buff
tennisbuff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tennisbuff »

I continue to be pleased to be part of Lucretia's transformation into my watersports sub and look forward to spending more time in the future in the Catacombs as I continue to guide her in her love of this kink as we start what we plan to be a long term relationship. Lucretia has gained confidence in the lifestyle as she continues to find out that many of her chat room friends are interested in the watersports lifestyle and that the others are supportive of her interest in the kink. This is just the beginning of what should be a wonderful time as we experience the lifestyle as we not only chat but spend time in the Catacombs.

Tennisbuff, Lucretia's Master