Site admins

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Re: Site admins

Post by Sissy Elise »

odawg wrote:Is it time to set up a new site? I know it's not that easy, but the practical reality is if the overall site admin has got no time for this site, nor will they hand over the power to anyone else, maybe it's time to shift.
It might not be the case - The database was completely fubar'd and its not like a database to fix itself....

Registration/email may have been turned off to stop everyone complaining about spam bots

Admin might be still on here on another name

There is also a quite a few people who have remade sites like milo but never advertised them, so if milo does go down completely I am sure one of them will jump in.
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

I think one of the admins should just consider having a 3rd admin that can manage this site. I wanted to create a new account too, just for interacting with the guys who play my teases, but it's not possible and that is very disappointing.

Also, there may have been really good content creators who would've created new, great teases and series if it was just possible to register, lol.

I don't think Milovana is dying or anything, but it sure as hell gets a little lonely and quite exclusive as time goes by. I don't like that.

love
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

odawg wrote:Is it time to set up a new site? I know it's not that easy, but the practical reality is if the overall site admin has got no time for this site, nor will they hand over the power to anyone else, maybe it's time to shift.
That's my gut instinct. Seraph0x either doesn't have the time or inclination to deal with the site. My guess is he's both busy in his work life, and has lost interest in the site personally. But he doesn't tell us anything, so we just don't know.

There have been several offers from people to help with the maintenance of the site, these are always ignored, or dismissed out of hand. Seraph0x is not interested in others helping with the running of Milovana, or at least he hasn't been in the past.

Milovana has been a great community in the past, but one of these days the lights are going to go out and he's not going to bother turning them back on.

If people want to set up a new website I'm happy to help in anyway I can.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions