New Mistress, Sissy Training starting soon!!!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mistress Brown
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Dom/me(s): No Dom/me, the closest to that is my main man. Well build, good looking, South Asian male. Has a 8-9 inch, thick, penis and knows how to use it. Uses XL condoms. I know there are bigger penises; but remember, bigger does not always mean better.
Sub/Slave(s): I have a slave, which I call my boy toy. He is small, moderately build, South Asian male. Has respectable relationships and a job outside of our relationship. My boy toy is actually my ex-stupid-boyfriend.

New Mistress, Sissy Training starting soon!!!

Post by Mistress Brown »

Hi,

I'm Mistress Brown and while registering for Milovana, I was limited to my character count. Here is my full information for all you potential slaves!!!

For Turn Ons/Offs and Kinks and Fetishes, refer to my profile.

About Me:

A Brown Mistress, recent to dominating and subjugating slaves. Born in South Asia, moved to North America at the age of 4. Loved teasing little pathetic males all my life and stepping up my game. I am 30 years old and currently finishing my studies. Light brown, slim, fit, and sexy mistress in a consensual relationship with a man and a boy toy on the side. I love humiliating and, currently in midst of, training my boy toy to be a sissy. All training is done in private for my boy toy's sake. Discretion is mandatory and an obligation. I signed onto Milovana to train other pathetic males along with my boy toy. Remember, I HATE unhealthy fetishes and hurting individuals, emotionally and physically. The relationships are consensual and that's what I expect form any future relationships. Lastly, I refer to my slaves as males, rather than boys, as they are over the adult age limit for their country; nevertheless, they are pathetic and need to be trained.

Dom/me(s):

No Dom/me, the closest to that is my main man. Well build, good looking, South Asian male. Has a 8-9 inch, thick, penis and knows how to use it. Uses XL condoms. I know there are bigger penises; but remember, bigger does not always mean better.

Sub/Slave(s): I know this is long, but I want everyone to know of our relationship.

I have a slave, which I call my boy toy. He is small, moderately build, South Asian male. He has respectable relationships and a job outside of our relationship. My boy toy is actually my ex-boyfriend. My main man loves me humiliating my ex, makes him feel more masculine and hornier in bed. Boy toy has a 4-5 inch, slim, penis. Regular condoms used to slip off his penis but I didn't mind because he's sweet and loving. Size isn't everything. Currently, he going to start sissy training. My ex wanted and agreed to being a boy toy while in our relationship. So i broke up with him and started dated someone else. I broke up with him because I wanted to be in a relationship with a man, it was a personal choice. However, we stayed friends to the public eye; private life was a mistress/slave relationship. The boy toy has been in chastity ever since our agreement when we were dating and pleases me regularly in private. Both of us has a key to the chastity device. The boy toy gets released after a week or longer in chastity, depending on his behavior. He pleases himself while worshiping me in any form I like, like face sitting, licking my sweaty ass and/or feet. I never help in any form other than being worshiped. If the boy toy misbehaves or does anything I don't approve, he is punished with longer chastity period and/or cbt punishment. The boy toy is allowed to cum while in chastity, after 7 days, using anal stimulation or toys, never touching his genitals, if I do not release him. After I started dating my current man, I stopped all sexual interactions with my boy toy and was, and is, faithful to my new relationship. My boy toy was still happily in chastity during this time. Only time my boy toy can remove his chastity is if there are external factors like airport scanning, doctors visit with scanning lower body part, and so on, where the boy toy can be caught and humiliated for wearing a chastity. The boy toy must ask for permission for this, but I'm usually nice and say yes, except one time. Where he wanted to go to a strip club and clubbing with his friends; he should know, that penis belongs to me. After 4 months and my man getting jealous of my ex and how friendly we were, i introduced him to my pathetic little ex and his predicament, and he happily agreed to this relationship.

Yes, all of us are South Asians. This has nothing to do with preference or what I like, its just the relationships sprung up from our social network and it so happened to be like this. Individuals that are overweight may benefit from my webtease, as there will be exercise to get that sissy body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now that you are caught up, I'm going to be starting a sissy training assignment/webtease soon. The training will go on for weeks, or months, and I will be asking for proof of completion, such as pictures sent to my email. The email was specifically created for these teases. Individuals that send pictures will be rewarded with a special humiliation assignment/task of their choosing/fetish or a code to next session. At the moment, I do not know if I would use picture/assignment or picture/code format yet. Guess you'll find out once my first tease gets released. For picture/assignment, if you send me picture and ask for cum eating assignment, I'll cater to the request and assign one from my list of private tasks. These private tasks will not be up on webteases. Furthermore, I will demand slaves to obtain certain devices, such as chastity, clothing, and so forth. I'll try to release a webtease every weekend, but since I'm in school finishing up graduate studies, I might be delayed a little. My apologizes for any delays in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pictures that you will send are only for proof purposes and will not be distributed to any other sites, or means, by me, my man, or my boy toy. Slaves do not have to include faces or any other markers that will indicate who they are in their pictures, as privacy is respected and asked for. Additionally, I would instruct you to write a message and display it, while taking the pictures. These messages will be given to you at the end of the tease and will be different each time. This way, I know that the person that sent me the picture is actually you and you have completed my assignment. Any forgeries and individuals that take images from others will not proceed in the training, you have been warned. Honesty is very important in my relationships.

Heads up: I will not be displaying any pictures of myself or my man, as we agreed not to for privacy reasons. However, my boy toy has agreed to pose his bottom half for pictures. Therefore, I may submit some of his pictures later on in the future.

Once again, Discretion and Privacy of individuals in this relationship is mandatory. Thank you for reading this long long message and look forward to my teases. Hopefully, I'll release one this weekend.
korminjin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Re: New Mistress, Sissy Training starting soon!!!

Post by korminjin »

Hellow!
I am a 30-year-old man who lives in South Korea
I use the Google Translator
Apologize.
I now new create a ID.
Read the posts Sissy Training
I have a huge horny
The expectation too!
I must join!
Thank you so much
sissyboy6
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by sissyboy6 »

I must say that I'm interested too :-D
Yungwun
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Yungwun »

I would love to sign up for this, can't wait!
F4b1an
Explorer
Explorer

Post by F4b1an »

Can't wait aswell ;)
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Not a potential Toy ;D. I just wanted to say. Welcome to Milovana :love:
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Mistress Brown
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No Dom/me, the closest to that is my main man. Well build, good looking, South Asian male. Has a 8-9 inch, thick, penis and knows how to use it. Uses XL condoms. I know there are bigger penises; but remember, bigger does not always mean better.
Sub/Slave(s): I have a slave, which I call my boy toy. He is small, moderately build, South Asian male. Has respectable relationships and a job outside of our relationship. My boy toy is actually my ex-stupid-boyfriend.

Post by Mistress Brown »

Hi everyone, Thanks for posting and taking interest in the future tease.

I am currently working on the tease and will try to have it up by next week, Likely Friday, Saturday, or Sunday morning (North American Time/Day). I want to give a full week of notice before posting the first tease.

Once the first tease is up, there will be a sign up deadline for anyone that wants to participate. So anyone that signs up within the deadline will be accepted.

After the deadline, I will only accept slaves based on my preference. I will set certain criteria and requirements that need to be met, plus need to see a photo of late slaves for approval into the tease. I set these requirements because it is a hassle, and will be complicated, to monitor slaves on different schedules. Also this allows it to be easier for me to see the progress of my slaves as a whole, one set schedule that everyone follows.

Hopefully, everyone willing to participate signs up within the deadline. I will also message on this board saying the tease is up.

Thanks again from Mistress Brown
Mistress Brown
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistress Brown »

green wrote:Not a potential Toy ;D. I just wanted to say. Welcome to Milovana :love:
Thank you, Happy to be here, hope that my future experiences in Milovana is as lovely as its been so far. The members have been very accepting.
tijfp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tijfp »

This sounds amazing, I'm really looking forward to it :)
Mediv
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mediv »

fuck it
Last edited by Mediv on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
cbtslave1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbtslave1 »

Greetings Miss Brown,

Please accept me as your slave for Sissy Training.

Your potential sissy slave.
Cock and Balls Torture Slave[/img]
Mistress Brown
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistress Brown »

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest in the tease. I have just uploaded the first tease. It is a rather simple tease, as it is my first tease. Took me a couple of hours, modified most of the images myself, so original captions.

I wanted this sissy tease to be different from all the others, and talking to my man about what I can do, he said to train the body as well. As many sissies do not have the proper body to flaunt. He said that wouldn't want to fuck a man, but would think about a female look man, or a shemale, with a nice ass. So I'm going to use my experience as a trainer to help sissies with humiliation and train their body. I am also going to train my boy toy, he will start the same time as everyone. There will be no favoritism.

The reason I went for the workout, transforming the body, route is because I do not see much of those flash teases and there is already a tease for sissification right now, by Malena "Your way into sissification". Which looks amazing by the way. So I wanted to be different and help my sissy slaves as well.

My tease is called: Fit and Sexy Sissy: The First Step. You got one week to sign up from now. Have Fun.

My next tease will be much more complicated and will be password protect.
thatguy11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatguy11 »

mistress brown,
im so excited for this tease to actually start. i'm wondering if there was you intended a introductory shopping list. because if you did it is-int in the tease. this sissy is taking the bold step and shaving.
Mistress Brown
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistress Brown »

thatguy11 wrote:mistress brown,
im so excited for this tease to actually start. i'm wondering if there was you intended a introductory shopping list. because if you did it is-int in the tease. this sissy is taking the bold step and shaving.
Yes, it was intentional to have my next tease be a shopping assignment. I want all my slaves to have certain items for the future. Plus, the shopping list that I have made up is essential for all my sissies.

Just to tease all my sissies, the next tease WILL NOT be a simple shopping list to get panties or what not, there will be much more to the assignment.
ttom
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ttom »

Hi. I would love to sign up.