On behalf of Goddess Vertigo... NOT sexual in nature

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Magikk
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

On behalf of Goddess Vertigo... NOT sexual in nature

Post by Magikk »

Hey all.. A word of warning, this is not a fun or playful post. It is the fulfillment of a request from a very good friend, Goddess Vertigo. If it is deemed to be unsuitable as a forum post by an administrator I understand, but I was asked to do this and so it's my sad responsibility to do so...

I will also add that anything I reveal here I was given permission to do so by Vertigo.

I met Vertigo over a year and a half here in the milo chat room. We started chatting via a game of 20 questions and hit it off quickly. We became playmates at times but more than that we became good friends. And even better with every life challenge we faced.

Vertigo, who she recently revealed in chat was really Inbar, lived in Israel. She was a writer, a military medic, and an amazing person through and through. I still remember the night there were riots in her neighbourhood. Verti reached out to me on skype and I stayed up with her through the night as cars were firebombed 20 feet from her front yard. It amazed me to think that two people from such different cultures experiencing such incredibly different lifestyles could provide comfort to each other because of a sex chat site. Thats what inspired my other thread Community.

It was last September 2014 that Vertigo gave me the tragic news that she had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, the very same that had killed her brother four year prior to that. Her bravery was astounding. She became determined to face this news by enjoying every moment she could and in spirit and deed continued to share her positive mindset with others.

In April of this year, another blow. As Vertigo continued to go in and out of hospital care and her health continued to deteriorate, yet still repeatedly showed up in chat without any of those she continued to joke and play with knowing she was often in a hospital bed, she got news that her father had suffered a stroke. Due to other circumstances she was unable to be by his bed so again I stayed up with her through the night while she waited to hear news. In the early morning she learned he had passed away.

And still Vertigo persevered with a positive spirit. Never have I known someone personally or online with such strength. During a brief respite from the symptoms she travelled to other countries and continued to experience life more fully in weeks than most people will in their life.

Which brings us to this last week. A week ago Monday Vertigo, Inbar, entered the hospital for what she was told would be the last time. Still she came into chat, positive and acting as if nothing was wrong. In private on skype she informed me she was ready for what was coming and was at peace. Meanwhile a limited few of her friends online knew and dreaded the inevitable.

On Sunday evening, October 25th, Inbar passed peacefully in her sleep. Her trials and tribulations finally behind her. We will not see Goddess Vertigo in chat again. And yes, I have cried over that fact.

I have been privileged to make some amazing friends while on Milo, besides Vertigo. I am a better person because of them and I try to give back as I have received. Vertigo was among the best of us. Quick with a joke, sexy as hell, kind to a fault even when others lashed out at her as some recently did, and positive and a fighter right to the very end. I will remember her this way and both online and in my own life, I will remain inspired by her and use the light she shone as an example to be, and an ideal to strive for.

Again, apologies for a somber post. Whatever is done with it, at least I know it was done. And in doing so, I have fulfilled the wishes of one of the most amazing and beautiful women I have ever known.

Thanks to all. Think good thoughts.
MAGIC IS AROUND
sissyboy6
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Re: On behalf of Goddess Vertigo... NOT sexual in nature

Post by sissyboy6 »

I am so sad to hear this :-( Sorry for your loss. If the mods have any heart, they will keep this up!
nicole
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Sub/Slave(s): amy

Post by nicole »

I didn't know vertigo very well, but she was an amazing person. May she rest in peace.
O.O wtf? what happened?
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by arthurb »

My condolences

:rip: Goddess Vertigo
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Wow. So sad. What a loss. You are better for having known her & the world is a lesser place without her.

Never hesitate to let those you care about know how you feel.

Doesn't seem fair.... why can't the rapists, murderers, abusers, & molesters of the world go away in such ways?

My deepest sympathies.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

I am sorry , I did not know her as well as I would have liked , but I will miss her.

I hope that this stays, we should have something here to honor the memory of those who are no longer with us

Rest in peace Vertigo
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I miss Her every single day... even after more than a year!
You’ll always be my Queen.

Post by selfbound »

Magikk, thank you for telling us!

It makes me sad to hear that and I was not able to hold back tears.
I didn't had much contact to Her, but I remember Her as kind and friendly and an adding value to this community.
Let us keep Her in mind, especially Her strength, something we all can learn from!

Rest in peace, Vertigo!

...it hurts...
Oueen_Lucia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by Oueen_Lucia »

My condolences, My dear Magikk.

I talked with Her many times, and She was one of the best persons I found here in this site. Always a smile, a clever comment, so enthusiastic....
It's a terrible loss.

My thoughts go with Her, wherever She go now... I hope it would be a better place. She deserves it.

You know you have a friend in Me, My dear. If you need a shoulder, I will be here.

Rest in peace, Goddess Vertigo. We all keep you in our minds.
Love is like water and oil... Someones is always on top
My Full Size Avatar image
My Tumblr blog: "The Queen's Throne"
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My condolences, Vertigo was one of the lovely ones in chat. Thank you mag for posting this.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

:-(
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Thanks for sharing this, Magikk. It's beautiful to see that this forum can lead to such strong friendships. My condolences to the community.

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Thank you Magikk for letting us partake in Goddess Vertigos life during her final months. Though I did not know her your account left a deep impression of a lady that embraced life as a whole with all it's consequences and was strong enough to enjoy life up to the very end.

I feel sorrow at her passing. My condolences to all that had the privilege to know her.
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

RIP - very sad news. I've lost a few scene friends this year. It always leaves such a gap.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

:soldiers:

And yet, awesome that you (and she) got to experience this!
so very bittersweet
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CumScream »

I only spoke to Vertigo a couple of times, but she was always very sweet. It is a shame, and she will be missed.

My thoughts go out to her this night...
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.