Anyone thinks losing weight can be mixed with domination and humiliation

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
boyastoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Anyone thinks losing weight can be mixed with domination and humiliation

Post by boyastoy »

Although I don't know if anyone is actually following this thread, but here's an update none the less.

This weekend I am going on a little trip with my 3 best friends. It will probably mean a lot of partying.
Which normally is great but not when you are trying to lose weight. Further more I am suffering from
a knee injury after a long and hard training session last wednesday. So I can not exercise as much
and as hard as I would like. Because I will be away I will weigh on monday morning in stead of sunday.
Afraid I am not going to reach the goal of 1 kg... :-/
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

what I did to loose weight was started going to work and back on foot. It's about 5km trip, so that means about 10km walk per day. I should say I didn't have tremendous weight (about 100kg), so I walk pretty fast and have the stamina to do so pretty easily - didn't struggle even on the first days. I don't know your situation, but consider that method. It's really a very good way to spend energy - just walking. For me, going to gym is very BORING, and the longest I could take was 1 month of gym visits. But walking to work/home doesn't stress me mentally at all. =)

As for diet, I basically stopped eating two things: I dropped bread (it was easy for me), and started green mint/melissa tea instead of black tea with sugar. Other than that I ate the same food I was used to, including roasted food and pasta, but stopped taking second helpings.

p.s. also remember that weight is lost in waves. You first loose it fast, then for a week or two it slowes up considerably even to a point of not showing on the weights at all. But don't be discouraged, because you are loosing fat just the same. It's just that the body firt spends a portion of heavy fat, leaving a very light and soft fat. Then it spend this one, and when it happens, your weight stops dropping (because the FAT you loose is very light). You may actually notice it on the touch - in an areas where there is fat, the body sometimes becomes really soft, like a soft plush doll. Then it hardens again.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
sissy-slave sasha
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissy-slave sasha »

:shit:
Last edited by sissy-slave sasha on Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TMan1980
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TMan1980 »

It can be. Depends on your own imagination ;)
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

:wave:
Miss Linda here.
Wow this thread seems to have become popular. :-)
Nezhul is correct that a vigorous walk is great for the body.
Boysatoy, never fear, Rome was not built in a day.
Serious weight loss takes time and dedication.
Once you see results, gets easier to keep going.
anon98, do it the HARD way. :lol:
boyastoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyastoy »

Hello again every one,

today was a day I feared and I was right to do so. This morning I was at 73.2 kg so I gained 1 kg. For this I now have to slap my balls one for every 10 gram, which means 100 slaps :\'-(

Although I kind of saw it coming I am still upset with myself. This week I will be training harder and keep to my diet. Luckely my knee is getting better so that should be a big help.
Quiet Linda wrote: Nezhul is correct that a vigorous walk is great for the body.
Boysatoy, never fear, Rome was not built in a day.
Serious weight loss takes time and dedication.
Once you see results, gets easier to keep going.
Miss Linda, I want to thank you for your kind words. I might have taken a little step back. But concentrating now on taking a big one forward. I set myself the goal of having a sexy, fit and healthy body before my next birthday in june. So I think that's a reasonable time table.

I will keep you all updated....for now I have another week of no cumming and a 100 ball slaps extra to top it of......
devoti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devoti »

Oh my god boyastoy, I´m really disappointed of you, being such a loser in your 1st week...

I hope your gonna slap your balls really hard, it should make you remember what your ought to do for the whole upcoming week. Why don´t give yourself 10 slaps before every single meal you take?

I think we all (and of course yourself) should call you Fattie until you are below 70 kg.

And please remember: You´re not only in "no cumming" during this week, you´re in "no Touch"
Currently playing Della´s game
started: june,30 at page 820
actually page: 824
edges: 15/15
boyastoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyastoy »

devoti wrote:Oh my god boyastoy, I´m really disappointed of you, being such a loser in your 1st week...

I hope your gonna slap your balls really hard, it should make you remember what your ought to do for the whole upcoming week. Why don´t give yourself 10 slaps before every single meal you take?

I think we all (and of course yourself) should call you Fattie until you are below 70 kg.

And please remember: You´re not only in "no cumming" during this week, you´re in "no Touch"
Sorry Devoti, but if you want me to take you seriously please get your facts straight.
In my current situation it is impossible to slap my balls before every meal.
And I remember....I am in "no touching"....
devoti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devoti »

No problem boyastoy, it was just an idea to remember what your longing for everytime you have the risk to eat too much... and to get your punishment over a longer period.

Of course you are free to make your slaps whenever and whereever you want. I really hope that you will earn your orgasm during the running week.
boyastoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyastoy »

So I thought I would give you all an update of my progress this week. Currently I am at 71.4 kg :-D

After the punishment.....which was hell....I decided this week had to be a good one....so far so good...!
devoti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devoti »

boyastoy wrote:So I thought I would give you all an update of my progress this week. Currently I am at 71.4 kg :-D

After the punishment.....which was hell....I decided this week had to be a good one....so far so good...!
Grats boyastoy, sounds like you're doing a great job now. Motivation slaps seems to be right for you.
Keep on doing like you did the last days and your next orgasm isn't far anymore...
Currently playing Della´s game
started: june,30 at page 820
actually page: 824
edges: 15/15
boyastoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyastoy »

So this morning it was that time again....and I am glad to tell you all I now weigh 70.2 kg....yaay... :-D
Lost 3kg this week....!!!
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Nezhul wrote: I should say I didn't have tremendous weight (about 100kg), so I walk pretty fast and have the stamina to do so pretty easily - didn't struggle even on the first days.

What is your weight now? How tall are you?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Butterballs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Butterballs »

boyastoy wrote:So this morning it was that time again....and I am glad to tell you all I now weigh 70.2 kg....yaay... :-D
Lost 3kg this week....!!!
Good job, Boyastoy! Now that you are back to running, have you given any thought to signing up for a race, maybe a 5K? They are an excellent way to keep your motivation up.

Butterballs
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by mrivan »

Whenever I think about applying D/s to weight loss, the same scenarios occur to me. They are all fantasy; I have never applied any of them to weight loss.

The obvious one is using suspension. By the wrists, certainly. Figure a time requirement based on the numbers. The more weight you carry, the heavier your body will be as it hangs. (I've toyed with the idea of suspension by the thumbs. This would be quite damaging for full suspension, but it could be workable if you raise up to the toes without leaving the floor altogether. I've done this myself using the grid in next paragraph and it worked well.)

Something I have done in part: I have this 3 foot square grid that was once part of a suspended ceiling. It fit over some kind of lighting fixture and consists of metal strips crossing each other with the edges out forming squares just over an inch across. one side is decidedly more severe than the other. Standing on it barefoot is definitely punishment. It's safe, so long as you don't jump on it -- that could well cut the soles of the feet. Anything else that is unpleasant to stand on would work the same way. The more weight you lose, the less your feet will suffer.

Then there's the old ponygirl training rig. If you can set up a rotating rod extending out from a central pillar which can make a circle 15 to 20 feet in diameter, you can drop a lead from it to connect with some nipple rings or clamps. Then you can let it run automatically, doing one circle in, say, 1 minute. Time dependent on how well you do reaching your goals. And you can also vary the surface you walk on by adding rough gravel and walking barefoot.

One more favorite of mine -- the mall hotfoot. This is for summer only, or perhaps hot climate areas. Dress provocatively. Drive to the mall on a hot sunny day. Park the car and leave it there, along with your shoes. Now, walk around the entire ball, walking ONLY on the black asphalt of the parking lot, heated by the sun. If you cheat by leaving the hot blacktop, add another ten minutes punishment after you get back to your car.