Making a Sissy

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
wannabe_sis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Tanya happily does whatever Miss Linda wants!

Making a Sissy

Post by wannabe_sis »

:-D Hello every one! I'm very new, and am looking into maybe becoming a sissy, but I don't know where to start. :-/ Can anyone please tell me a good webtease here that would ease me onto being a sissy? Or you could just /tell/ what to do, and skip the the tease alltogether. ;-) Thanks for all the help I know I'm going to get. :-D
kinkmepls
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Making a Sissy

Post by kinkmepls »

Hi wannabe_sis!
I think here are just too many sissy teases to recommend one :D go through them on the Webteases page.. you will probably find more than 3 on every page.
Since I never memorize which teases I did I can only recomend to use the search function or google by typing in "milovana" and then your keywords...
If you don't want to make teases: try hypnosis video or goon club I think they have a high potential to form an addiction of cock (so be sure you want this ;D)
Have fun!
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by favouriteworstnightmare »

I think the Laciluver series is one of the best. Starts off easy but gets very challenging. https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=22677
wannabe_sis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannabe_sis »

Thank you both so much! Nightmare, that tease looks really fun, but I still live with my family, and that seems like it would be very easy to get caught. :-/ Thank you Kinkmeplease, I wasn't thinking that there was that big of a following for sissies. I think I'll do the first one that I can find. ;-) Should be fun! :love:
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ashplosh »

I do enjoy being a sissy mostly just the sexual side of acting female though, if you're scared of getting caught i assume you also wanna mostly just be a sissy in the bedroom am i right. ;-) Well if yes there are 5 things you should probably own and I'll list them in order of importance.

1. Panties, almost every tease on the site that is about feminization/sissy stuff makes you wear panties, plus its very girly clothing you can hide and wear anywhere, if your really committed to being a sissy you could even throw out all your male underwear and replace them with panties and no one would know.

2. A Bra, more female clothes often used in teases you can also possibly hide under your normal clothes, you can even fill it with things like paper towels or toilet paper or water balloons to give yourself some cheap fake breasts, and if you want you could give a dildo or real dick a boobjob with those tits.

3. A Dildo, a lot of feminization/sissy teases will make you suck a dildo (One of my favorite things in teases) fuck your ass with a dildo or make do both, possibly at the same time, i would suggest for a first timer make sure the dildo is thin because a short thick dildo is more painful to fuck you self with then a thin long one. Of course to me it makes sense for dildo play to go hand in hand with being a sissy, pretend you're sucking cock or taking it in your ass or as some like to call it their boypussy, and i find it very fun to suck my own cum off of my dildo.

4. Lube, very important for anal especially for new comers, if tease makes you do anal things but does not bring up lube, use lube anyway, if you get very experienced with anal play your own cum alone might do the trick as a lube replacement but not until your ass gets used to getting fucked.

5. A chastity device, it's popular in a decent number of sissy/feminization teases and there are sissy's who love chastity and you may be one of them, not really required but a lot of people including myself like chastity and as such a number of sissy teases incorporate it because it can keep you horny while your sucking dildo or taking it in the ass and losing access to your cock is the best way to make in somewhat feminine.

Lipstick, pantyhose and stockings are also popular feminization items but not nearly as much as the above 5 items, plus these items are mostly just for looks but cock/dildo sucking might be funner for you if you see your lipstick marks on it.

For teases i recommend this. https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=12099
Choose Jenny/Humiliation, it has some sissy stuff and not so sissy stuff so you get a variety instead of sissy stuff and nothing else. If you want just a sissy tease and are fine with the somewhat questionable themes i made a tease that is good for some simple easy sissy stuff. https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=25968
It' says to use have a chastity device but enough self control to not touch yourself for 24 hours also works.
teasedsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but would love one.
Sub/Slave(s): Only me!

Post by teasedsissy »

Or try https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=30463 for a day of sissy adventures.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 74
wannabe_sis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannabe_sis »

I would have loved to do your suggested teases ashplosh, but as it is, I can only thank you for that wonderful list you gave me because phones suck that way. ;-) Thanks teasedsissy for that one, I think I might do it tonight. Hope I don't flake in the middle of it. :yes:
awesomemistress29
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Dom/me(s): Picture upon request

Post by awesomemistress29 »

wannabe_sis wrote::-D Hello every one! I'm very new, and am looking into maybe becoming a sissy, but I don't know where to start. :-/ Can anyone please tell me a good webtease here that would ease me onto being a sissy? Or you could just /tell/ what to do, and skip the the tease alltogether. ;-) Thanks for all the help I know I'm going to get. :-D

Hello I am new here also. If you are seeking for mistress. I am available. I am seeking for honest loyal sissy who can serve me online and real time. I will fulfill all your desire.
wannabe_sis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannabe_sis »

I'm not to unterested in chastity and am not a very trusting person, but thanks for the offer. I'm sure that you will make someone very happy one day. :smile:
wannabe_sis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannabe_sis »

I realized something a little strange today. I can't put myself into humilliating situations based on a tease. I need a dom(me) in order to be truely satisfied. :blush: That fact scares me, but I know it's true. If you are willing to take on a boy, train me to be a sissy, but are willing to accept that I might quit because I find that I don't acctualy find the prospect inticing, please send me a PM. :love: I promise to obey your every word, and will adore every part about you. I swear to be compleatly honest with you, but only if you show me the same courtiesy. Thank you! I hope to hear from someone soon. :-)
frakker2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by frakker2 »