Rate of Penis Shrinkage

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sissychastityslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Rate of Penis Shrinkage

Post by sissychastityslave »

I'm asking all those who have been in, or controlled someone in chastity, how long does it take for shrinkage to occur? I am curious because i want to shrink my penis in chastity. Here's what I already know: over time, the penis will atrophy and start to become more and more unable to reach full size. Sometimes it will be unable to get erect period. This is, however, temporary, as the penis will regain its size within a couple weeks, to a month.

So, as the exact info is strangely difficult to find, please tell your experiences: how long till your penis started shrinking and by how much?
dcordell
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): My beautiful wife

Re: Rate of Penis Shrinkage

Post by dcordell »

errr....no, that's not true :-/

I am in chastity 24/7 with release every now and then but the penis does not experience atrophy at all it just goes a bit smaller than "normal" when relaxed but outside of a cage because the tube applies some pressure to it (this is why it's also quite difficult to measure for a cage to get the right size for a chastity device).

Also, it doesn't remove your physical ability to get an erection. you'll still be able to do so outside of the cage it's just prevented by the device itself.

Good luck with it all though.. Chastity is a lot of fun :-D
sissychastityslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissychastityslave »

dcordell wrote:errr....no, that's not true :-/

I am in chastity 24/7 with release every now and then but the penis does not experience atrophy at all it just goes a bit smaller than "normal" when relaxed but outside of a cage because the tube applies some pressure to it (this is why it's also quite difficult to measure for a cage to get the right size for a chastity device).

Also, it doesn't remove your physical ability to get an erection. you'll still be able to do so outside of the cage it's just prevented by the device itself.

Good luck with it all though.. Chastity is a lot of fun :-D
well i am inclined to disagree as it happens without any release and many have experienced it. there just hasn't been a definitive time table established. Any unused body part will eventually atrophy, which is why we get erections in our sleep. thanks for the input though, i appreciate actual discussion on the matter
Snare
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by Snare »

My advice. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Unless it comes from a certified doctor or a medical journal it is nothing but hearsay. Personally I have experienced no shrinkage from any chastity. If you are that worried about it consult a doctor, if your doctor isn't mature enough to have that conversation.......get a new doctor.

Signed with a
Snare
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Here's what I already know: over time, the penis will atrophy and start to become more and more unable to reach full size.
And you know WRONG. Whoever told you this - told you bullshit.
It's not realistic, you know wrong. Penis is not a muscle, it will not atrophy. But if you don't let it grow to full size for extended periods of time you will have all sorts of clinical problems, because penis is a spoungy structure that needs to be filled up and tretched from time to time (your morning hard-on serves exactly that purpose). If you don't let it the capsules for blood will eventually seal shut which can lead to very unwanted effects all the way up to having to cut a piece of meat out of your dick. It's like an internal scar tissue that you get inside. In a few year's time maybe you can see a couple % difference because of that, but it's not atrophy it's mutilation of your otherwise the same sized dick :-/ .
Over months in chastity? No, you won't see any effect at all even if you wear it 24/7. Again, don't believe every fantasy you read on the net. Better read anatomy books before "Knowing" something like that. You peobably heard that from someone who "Knew" that just like you, and in the end of a line stands a not very smart man who read a sexy fantasy story and took it for granted. :closedeyes:
Any unused body part will eventually atrophy, which is why we get erections in our sleep.
Our body is composed of lots of different kinds of tissue. Unused muscles DO atrophy. Bones, fat tissue, connective tissue, - do not atrophy. Skin does shrink if you lose weight, but it's not an atrophy process. Your dick is not made of muscles, it's made of the same kind of stuff your blood veins are made off. or your internal organs. They NEVER atrophy, this tissue simply does not have a physiological mechanism for that. So no, not every unused bodypart will eventually atrophy, you take anatomy way too simplistic. If it was that simple, than there wouldn't be libriaries of books about your body, with shelves of them about each organ, and STILL doctors have no definite clue how some of it works. :-/
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
morihei
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by morihei »

actually you're not right either nezhul, about every tissue in yor body atrofies. the phrase :"if you don't use it, you lose it" does apply to almost every tissue. Muscle, bones, fat, even brain will atrophy.
However this happens at different rates and different tissues need a different impuls to not atrophy.
As you said, the penis is a spongious/vascular structure, so the stimulus of blood flowing and the multiple attempts of getting a "hard on" during the night are more then enough stimulus to prevent atrophy.
And actually that is not the purpose of a nighttime erection. Its all about the reflex. When you get an erection the sfincter of your bladder closes, so simply said you're getting an erection because you're body doesn't want to pee in your bed.
maybe you have noticed that the hardest hard ons always are when you have to pee quite hard.
and that you can relieve the pressure when in a cage by urinating.

but in any case a penis does not atrophy unless you reduce blood supply to it. that is impossible without quite extreme and complicated surgery. just cutting of supply will cause your penis to die off...

last year medical student.
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

So my dick will go through the atrophy process if I don’t use it enough? Hmmm. Why the hell hasn’t it gotten way bigger with all those teases I did?

If my little genius can atrophy then it stands to reason that I should be able to make it grow bigger with serious workouts.

Strange, but it never got any bigger no matter how many times I had sex or worked it out manually. Well, maybe a little swelling occurred a couple times but it was more of an irritating injury thing than a growing thing.

I think it's safe to say that your penis will not shrink until you're an aged man with blood flow, seriously diminished testosterone production and or other health problems. So when you're in you late 60's or early 70's you might lose up to a half inch if you're still getting hard-ons. So if you're 6 1/4" now you should be at least 5 3/4" when you're 72. I don't think that will bother me if I am 72 getting it on with 85 to 90 percent of my penis still. :-P

I think you should take the critter out for a walk and a shower at least a couple times a week anyway which will allow for some frustrating blood filler uppers (scientific terminology) to occur and thereby alleviate all your concerns.

Would chastity be fun if the key-holder never took the little guy out to tease it? Isn't it part of the game to let it out to get hard so she can plunge it into an ice bucket to make is soft enough to squeeze back inside the cage? Great, now I have another fantasy I cannot talk about with my girlfriend! Thanks alot! :-D
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

when i had worn my cb 6000s for 1 month it had shrunk about 1½ cm when erect... has returned to its normal size now tho... only lasted about 1-2 days before it was back to normal... longer time might give longer lasting effect...

think its more a question of the muscle being restricted and the body reacting in not extending the tissue as much as its able to do becous the brain have formed new nourons on how big it can get... so the smaller the cage the bigger the effect... alltho this is all speculation... might have been a placebo effect even...
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

Sexytimes 5 wrote:So my dick will go through the atrophy process if I don’t use it enough? Hmmm. Why the hell hasn’t it gotten way bigger with all those teases I did?
well that's not how tissue works... that's how muscles work... and there are no muscles in the penis ;)