Tales of the banned

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Magikk
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Community

Post by Magikk »

Sigh... It seems that because of one person this thread that was designed to focus on improving our compassion and sense of community has now become about one petty individual's rant which contains so much misinformation its not funny.

It would be inappropriate to go into all the details of why shawn was banned but here are a few actual truths.

1) I was not the one to make the decision to ban shawn.. It was a joint decision and on the night in question Shawn was respectfully requested 5 times to stop the antagonistic behaviour that contributed to the decision to ban him. Each time he disrespectfully refused to do so.

2) Shawn was NOT simply banned for bullying. But over the last two weeks shawn has bullied, harassed, and displayed repeatedly antagonistic behaviour in all areas of chat to many people.. Multiple complaints have been made and every time shawn was confronted with those complaints, his response in general remained consistent... People of milo dont matter because it is just the internet and so he bears no responsibility for how his behaviours affect others.. This is in contradiction to the very core of what milo is about.

In short, for those that dont read it.. An excerpt from our Code of Conduct...
"You agree to abide by basic etiquette. This means showing your fellow chatters common courtesy. You are asked to refrain from unsolicited private messages to other members, unless explicitly requested. Aggressive behavior, disrespect of other members, disrespect of Chat Moderators, Milovana Team Members, and Site Administrators is strictly prohibited. Offenders are subject to penalties as deemed appropriate by Milovana Chat Moderators, Team Members, and Site Administrators."

Shawn violated this code almost every instance he was in chat. Those that choose to see mods as heavy handed are free to do so. For myself, my role is clear.. Promote community and protect it from those that see the members of milo as little more than fodder to mock, abuse, or harass. Until I am no longer a mod, i will continue to do exactly that.

And THOSE are the facts.
MAGIC IS AROUND
shawnstuh133
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shawnstuh133 »

Those are your opinions. You didn't see my side of the story at all. You just took the sides of those that complained to you. I do not abuse anyone. I do not use them as fodder. I do not mock them. That is just a blatant disregard on your part. You aren't even worth explaining my side to. Your ignorance will not change at all. So i guess this is end of discussion. My opinion holds fast. Anyone who decides to agree with magikk can. Its your life. Besides, im never going to meet any of you anways in real life. So, in reality i don't care what everyone on this site thinks about me. If you think i'm a bully that is your problem not mine.
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

Shawn if you won't explain it to them, explain it to me.

Signed with a
Snare
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
shawnstuh133
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shawnstuh133 »

Snare check back on the first page. The whole story is right there. Also, magikk i was complying. I said ok and i gave a condition to that ok. I didn't rebel against your request. If you are going to state facts make sure you get them right and not only tell your side of things.
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

shawnstuh133 wrote:Snare check back on the first page. The whole story is right there. Also, magikk i was complying. I said ok and i gave a condition to that ok. I didn't rebel against your request. If you are going to state facts make sure you get them right and not only tell your side of things.

I gave a condition to that ok......

Does he even hear his own words?

I'll follow the rules but only if it suits me and I still wont shut up about it even when asked 5 time by 2 mods.

And now, you have taken a thread that was designed to improve our community and made it about you.

*forehead slap*

Shawn, for the record, i wanted to give you another chance and even got an agreement to that affect as long as you stopped going on about it. And then you didnt. I think you kink may in fact be stirring up crap. Since words and warnings have no effect... Perhaps this..

MAGIC IS AROUND
shawnstuh133
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shawnstuh133 »

you forgot to mention that you repeatedly brought it up every time we were both in chat and went on about it forever.
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

Thank you shawn.. Since everybody on milo that knows me also knows I would never do that you have just now proven what a delusional narcissistic egotistical parasite you are, thinking only of yourself in your arguments with so many people instead of trying to contribute. You may have just saved this thread.

So once again, thank you.
MAGIC IS AROUND
shawnstuh133
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shawnstuh133 »

There you go you are in complete denial of what you and Unknown did in chat. In my mind, that makes you the bully.
alba
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alba »

shawnstuh133 wrote:There you go you are in complete denial of what you and Unknown did in chat. In my mind, that makes you the bully.
Thanks shawn, I can see clearly now. I totally agree with you.
NOT
I'm currently playing Della's multimedia game.
I started on 7/06 on page 727.

Edged: 6 of 15 times
Stroked: 3780 times

Signature was last updated on 9/07

Previous plays of Della's multimedia game:
16/06 - 19 days - 12720 strokes
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

shawnstuh133 wrote:There you go you are in complete denial of what you and Unknown did in chat. In my mind, that makes you the bully.
Probably time to stop digging, I don't know what went on before but it seems fairly obvious from this thread why you got banned in chat.
Calm down maybe don't visit the site for a few days to get a bit of perspective.
You are really not doing your self any favors by carrying on, all you are doing is confirming to those who don't know the situation that the ban was a sensible decision.
shawnstuh133
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shawnstuh133 »

Yes you think you know why its obvious why i got banned but obviously its not. You only believed magikk's power hungry bullying side of the story.
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

shawnstuh133 wrote:Yes you think you know why its obvious why i got banned but obviously its not. You only believed magikk's power hungry bullying side of the story.
I'm sorry, what part of "I didnt want to ban you" are you struggling with? Facts just arent your thing. Nor is a sense of responsibility...

So, let me try this.. Since you are certain to be egomaniacal and petty enough to respond yet again...

To everyone else... Ignoring shawn, you have seen what this thread was supposed to be about and many of you know what. I stand for... Please allow shawn's tirades and tantrums to serve as a form of performance art... A testament to what we do NOT need at Milo... And with each ridiculous infantile little snipe he continues to post, let it reinforce the behaviours we want to avoid in ourselves so the rest of us can enjoy a very special community.

Thanks to all. :wave: :smile: :love:
MAGIC IS AROUND
Tashi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My Goddess, the Queen of my Soul
Sub/Slave(s): http://tashilicious.tumblr.com/post/150 ... okers-here

No slaves, but I'd love for a wanker to play this

Post by Tashi »

bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I was wondering why shawn wasn't in chat anymore and now I know, so good!

Shawn; you've been warned. Repeatedly. By multiple people.
Many of them mods.
You ignored them and continued with behaviour that many in the chat felt was unnacceptable. Ergo, you got banned.

Your constant tirades of "woe is me i am just a poor bullied set upon person who doesn't deserve this" is bullshit lies. Any and everyone who has interacted with you in the chat will say so.

You want a second chance? Stop acting like a fuckstick
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

shawnstuh133 wrote:Yes you think you know why its obvious why i got banned but obviously its not. You only believed magikk's power hungry bullying side of the story.
No purely based your posts in this thread, nothing else.
You are coming across as a petulant child.
I don't need to hear his side, you are providing enough evidence all by yourself.
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

Tashi wrote:bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I was wondering why shawn wasn't in chat anymore and now I know, so good!

Shawn; you've been warned. Repeatedly. By multiple people.
Many of them mods.
You ignored them and continued with behaviour that many in the chat felt was unnacceptable. Ergo, you got banned.

Your constant tirades of "woe is me i am just a poor bullied set upon person who doesn't deserve this" is bullshit lies. Any and everyone who has interacted with you in the chat will say so.

You want a second chance? Stop acting like a fuckstick

*standing ovation*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGIC IS AROUND