One year anniversary!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
princesscutie
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

One year anniversary!

Post by princesscutie »

One year ago today (after a lot of playing over that weekend) I became Master Crow's kitten: Cutiecat!! It's gone so incredibly fast, to think almost 5% of my life I have been under Master's protection, and it's been the best year of my life and the best decision I ever made. I am happiest when I am curled up with Maser, and I like to think I bring the same happiness to him, because he deserves everything good and more for what he has done for me (and actually -to- me) this past year. I hope I can continue to make Master smile, because to see him smile makes me smile back even when I'm down. I don't quite know how it can be beaten, but I hope there are even happier times ahead for the both of us. :kissing2:

Not looking for a sub/slave. Please dont ask.

I am not a human who likes to imitate a Kitten, I am a kitten who sadly has to imitate a human sometimes.

"It is fascinated by moving objects, and chases them. It is known to chase its own tail and become dizzy from it. Although it can be difficult to earn its trust, it is very popular due to its adorable looks and behavior."
Magikk
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: One year anniversary!

Post by Magikk »

Congratulations you two! Wishing you many playtimes in the future!
MAGIC IS AROUND
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

Very awesome guys. Wish you the best!
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

:mbounce: Happy Anniversary :mbounce:

I wish you all the best on this , the first of many Anniversaries that the two of you will have
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Post by Manbat »

It is a late reply, but it is there anyway. Congratulations for your anniversary and, at my view, your rebirth-day. I want you know I envy you two, in a good way of course, for having a special relation like that and you have my sincere wishes of happyness and joy for the next year and all the others how gonna come after that.
Crow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crow »

To think I've had this adorable kitten as my submissive for a whole year. I'm super lucky to have her and she always has a way to cheer me up or take my mind off things. Thank you kitten for being my good girl all year long and I can't wait to see how you'll continue to surprise me in the future :D.
"You've played beautifully. Your mask is compelling, gorgeous, alluring. It makes me want to get naked and subdue you with pleasure until you're too exhausted to maintain that facade and I can rip it off and show you what's underneath. Because I already know, and I judge that man beneath your mask much less harshly than you do"
-The Third Eye (The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks)