Cum drinking

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sonny12313
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Cum drinking

Post by sonny12313 »

Hi guys,

I found a video years ago, it was actually a video based on Hentai. Of course, Hentai overdoes enormously. However, the main question is that the girl there drank a lot of cum almost each day. (i mean: based on Hentai I guess it was about 5litres :-D :lol: )
To narrow it down to reality, has anyone experiences or knowledge about continually drinking cum? I am talking of an appropiate amount which can be reached per day(0,1/0,15l?) without having hundrets of men somewhere milked xD xD
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cum drinking

Post by Venus »

sonny12313 wrote:
To narrow it down to reality, has anyone experiences or knowledge about continually drinking cum?
What do you expect? Cum isn't some kind of magical lucid. It consists mostly of water, protein and salt. So I'd say you can drink a protein shake instead.
sonny12313 wrote:I am talking of an appropiate amount which can be reached per day(0,1/0,15l?) without having hundrets of men somewhere milked xD xD
You know how much 0,1l is? The average amount of cum per ejaculation is 2-6ml. So you need 16 to 50 ejaculations to reach 100ml... So much about a "appropriate" amount :lol:

If you are really interested in this I recommend wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
sonny12313
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by sonny12313 »

ahh lol I guess I just calculated wrong in this case ^^
thanks for the answer !
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

I have long wondered the biological implications that would come with large amounts consumed.
This would be pretty difficult to get that much though, considering how little one male can give in a day
veronna
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by veronna »

See this article. Results from a study show a protein in semen affects female brains and may trigger ovulation. Not sure if ingesting semen would do it as well, but pretty hot to think so.