If you liked Custom Tease Instructor or Stamina Trainer...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Pontos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: If you liked Custom Tease Instructor or Stamina Trainer.

Post by Pontos »

skrote wrote:There is an option in settings under the cards menu you can click that only allows you to pull cards you can afford.
I know, I left it unchecked.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

Pontos wrote:
skrote wrote:There is an option in settings under the cards menu you can click that only allows you to pull cards you can afford.
I know, I left it unchecked.
Sorry, I missed that. I think it lets you go negative, but I'm not 100% sure.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Pontos wrote:Now my "problem": I drew a card I can't afford. It was a card that would have allowed me to cum and it was optional. Now it says in the history that I refused the card. What if I draw an unaffordable card whose task isn't optional? Would I have to do punishments for refusing its task?

Maybe the mark "refused" or "accepted" behind a drawn unaffordable card in the history is ...misplaced. Technically you can't accept or refuse a task you did not buy. Or do I understand it wrong?
Yes, in the history you will only see "refused" or "accepted". I know it's a bit simplistic, but as far as I remember, it was kind of difficult to implement it in a more accurate way (when you look at the card that you drew a month ago, it's hard to say if you didn't accept it because you didn't want to or because you couldn't afford). Hence "refused" and "accepted" only. You'll have to deal with it 8-)

But there's more to it: if you draw a card that you can't afford, but later get more credits (i.e. collect them or take some punishment), you can go back to the card and accept it. You just have to do it on the same day. If you don't, the card becomes "permanently" rejected on the next day.

And yes, if you draw a non-optional card, your credits balance might become negative. One of the users (thanks, Durlag) was evil enough to devise a card meant especially for it (You must cum! Any way you want, but it'll cost you.) and as you can see it's quite popular (copied 36 times already).

As for the setting mentioned by Skrote (called 'Only draw cards you can afford'), it's designed to prevent such situation. I have been playing with this setting "on", but turned it "off" when I noticed that it makes the cards with price ALL and HALF come up much more often :)
leighwater
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by leighwater »

Such a great site! Thank you for creating this.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by skrote »

I edited my original post with the link to the blog. I decided to have it at Orgasm denial.com http://www.orgasmdenial.com/blog/view/i ... %99s-game/

I'm already way behind on entries, and some of my tasks.... The history field tells all, there is no hiding what card is drawn
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Just wanted to let you know that there's a new functionality added to http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com. You can now draw more than 1 card per day (if you wish so). You can set your daily limit in Settings. You can also specify whether the current card needs to be accepted or refused prior to drawing another. I hope the settings are not too confusing because I plan to add more options around it (price modifiers, "can draw again" cards etc.). Any feedback really appreciated!
akds1337
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by akds1337 »

crazyxxx wrote:Just wanted to let you know that there's a new functionality added to http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com. You can now draw more than 1 card per day (if you wish so). You can set your daily limit in Settings. You can also specify whether the current card needs to be accepted or refused prior to drawing another. I hope the settings are not too confusing because I plan to add more options around it (price modifiers, "can draw again" cards etc.). Any feedback really appreciated!

I guess I didn't realize it, but I've really wanted this options. My cards are a mess right now, and honestly it prevents me from visiting the site. With this options when I miss a few days and I get back and the card I get is one of those cards I don't even really want in my library, I can just skip it at the cost of some points.

I may actually try and strictly let your site decide my fate for a few days/weeks now lol.

I have an idea for a functionality that can be added that I think people would enjoy. Allow us to choose tags for each card. Like "anal" "feminization" "cum eating" etc. Then allow us to put a checkmark on those categories before we select to pick up a card. Obviously "Orgasm" should not be an option for the tags. For that same reason perhaps "cum eating" shouldn't be one either since it would increase the chances of cumming :P

To keep in the spirit of this being a stamina increasing game and not just a "how do I jerk it today" game... you should give the default option that at LEAST 3 or 4 categories must be selected, so that users can't force a small category that's full of "cum" cards.
Daisy-jane
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Daisy-jane »

Lovin' the 'Trainer so far - thank you crazyxxx! One thing though, I have some pending tasks that I have finally completed but cannot tick off because they are not the most recent. Sorry if this has been covered, but can we go back to any uncompleted confessions in our history and finish them?
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Nope, currently there's no way to get them if you don't know their id's. PM me your OST username and I'll check the database and send you the links so you can finish them if you like.
domesticfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by domesticfred »

Loved the ability to draw more cards in a day if i was really horny. But it made the game too easy because I'd just draw cards until one of the three allowed let me cum. So I REALLY love the multipliers and adders on subsequent draws, makes the game hard again and restores some of the feelings of helplessness when you draw a bad card, and promotes more stamina.

I have a suggestion: With the "fill gaps" settings, one can "save up" a lot days in the past. If real life gets in the way of the game, one can end up with quite a few days with pending credits. There should be a way to set the maximum number of gaps that can be saved, and/or a probability/possibility that all your gaps will go away. The possibility that unused gap days would go away could be tied to drawing a card, or tied to collecting credits, or could be added as an option on some of the cards. Doesn't matter much to me how you go about limiting the gap days, but it would be good for there to be some system.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

domesticfred wrote:Loved the ability to draw more cards in a day if i was really horny. But it made the game too easy because I'd just draw cards until one of the three allowed let me cum. So I REALLY love the multipliers and adders on subsequent draws, makes the game hard again and restores some of the feelings of helplessness when you draw a bad card, and promotes more stamina.
I had similar feeling, that's why I added them :) Also, my settings only allow drawing another card if I refuse the previous one. So, no possibility of drawing several cards then choosing the one I like most. And if I get a mandatory card (or one I cannot afford), it's game over for that day.
domesticfred wrote:I have a suggestion: With the "fill gaps" settings, one can "save up" a lot days in the past. If real life gets in the way of the game, one can end up with quite a few days with pending credits. There should be a way to set the maximum number of gaps that can be saved, and/or a probability/possibility that all your gaps will go away. The possibility that unused gap days would go away could be tied to drawing a card, or tied to collecting credits, or could be added as an option on some of the cards. Doesn't matter much to me how you go about limiting the gap days, but it would be good for there to be some system.
This is a really great idea :w00t: I was kind of concerned about it, too, but haven't had this situation myself yet. But I'm not very much into hard-core denial, so when I save up a couple of gap days, I'm using them up as soon as I have a chance to :)

I think there could be two options that can be implemented quite easily:
  1. The "Credits fill gaps" is changed from yes/no to a number, and 0 means "no", and any other number means a maximum number of days you can go back and fill with credits. E.g. if you last drawn on Jan 1st and today is Jan 20th, but your setting is 10, you get credits for Jan 10th, not Jan 2nd. If you want to have "no limit", you just set it to arbitrarily large number (so "yes" would be converted to something like 1000, which is effectively the same as "no limit" as far as I'm concerned:)
  2. There would be a new setting called "What resets credits gap?" (better name welcome) with checkboxes for "drawing a card", "confessing", "taking a punishment". This way you could choose that being naughty means saying good-bye to your saved-up gap days. Or you could lose them when drawing a card, which together with "Highest card price is credits limit" would effectively prevent you from banking more than a few gap days. All these options must however be unset by default in order to not change the game for the users that don't want it or don't care about it.
As for randomly resetting the gap, it sounds interesting but first I need to find a way to implement it in such a fashion that the probability increases with every banked day. For example, if you set the probability to 20%, it's 20% for one day, 36% (20% + 20% of 80%) for two days, ~49% for three days and so on. After 10 days, you get ~90% probability of reset. I need to play with the numbers some more, but it looks plausible.
domesticfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by domesticfred »

crazyxxx wrote:
domesticfred wrote:There should be a way to set the maximum number of gaps that can be saved, and/or a probability/possibility that all your gaps will go away.
This is a really great idea :w00t: I was kind of concerned about it, too, but haven't had this situation myself yet. But I'm not very much into hard-core denial, so when I save up a couple of gap days, I'm using them up as soon as I have a chance to :)

I think there could be two options that can be implemented quite easily:
  1. The "Credits fill gaps" is changed from yes/no to a number, and 0 means "no", and any other number means a maximum number of days you can go back and fill with credits.
That would be fine.
crazyxxx wrote: [*]There would be a new setting called "What resets credits gap?" (better name welcome) with checkboxes for "drawing a card", "confessing", "taking a punishment". This way you could choose that being naughty means saying good-bye to your saved-up gap days. [/list]
That would be good. Since some cards are up to 10 credits, right now there's incentive to just "cum without permission" for the default price of 10 credits, and then take a punishment to restore some of them. If cumming without permission or taking a punishment killed off the gap days, it would be more incentive to play the game properly by drawing cards.
crazyxxx wrote: As for randomly resetting the gap, it sounds interesting but first I need to find a way to implement it in such a fashion that the probability increases with every banked day.
I don't think it's necessary to figure out that formula (which is 1-(1-p)^n by the way) if the random chance of loosing the gap is associated with drawing credits. The more days you've banked the bigger the potential loss, so you don't need to increase the probability of loosing it, the stakes are already higher so the expected value of the loss is higher. Say you get 4 credits per day and you've banked 10 days, worth 40 credits in the current system. With a 20% chance of loosing your gap when gathering credits, when you try to grab the 4 from 10 days ago, you might get 4, or you might loose your entire gap and get 0. If you don't loose your gap, you have 4 points, and can try for another 4 from 9 days ago, So you might get 8, or you might be stuck with no more, just the original 4. etc. I ran a little spreadsheet simulation of 10 banked days, 4 credits per day, with 20% of loosing everything when drawing credits, and I got an average of 13 credits over the 10 days. (Simulation values were 4 0 12 40 12 8 0 0 40 12 0 12 8 12 40 16 16 8 8). Could figure out the statistics if I remembered how.

All that being said, I think the easiest and perhaps best is just your first idea: a numeric value for gap days, instead of a check box.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Yep, you're right, no need to use the Bernoulli formula, it's enough to apply the chance of resetting the gap days each time the credits are collected.

Anyway, all three options are already implemented and ready to use. Enjoy! :wave: :-D
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by skrote »

Your app continues to amaze me.

I forget now if we already touched on this. An option to filter cards/punishments by creator?

I know there was talk about being able do "decks", I guess I would also be interested if I find someone who I like there "style" to be able to filter/pull all the cards that they had created. Maybe a creator tag?

Just a thought.

Also, I have to ask.. did you come up with that corner time punishment moderator app as well? I just played with it for the first time today, quite evil!

Keep up the good work!
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Skrote, thanks for your support, it gives me motivation for working on OST :)

As for the sorting/filtering by creator (and, in general, more decent ways of sorting, filtering, editing, copying, deleting, enabling, disabling etc.), this is something I have been thinking of since the beginning, but haven't got around to implementing it yet. I'm going to reprioritize it to the top of my backlog. I can't promise you any deadlines, since I'm only working on OST when I manage to steal an hour or two from other things and that's not always possible :(