If you liked Custom Tease Instructor or Stamina Trainer...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: If you liked Custom Tease Instructor or Stamina Trainer.

Post by crazyxxx »

dawhovian wrote:Would be nice to have a way to earn some credits instead of getting some once a day.

Just pulled my first card, couldnt afford it and that is that. I imagine the start might be slow.
Well, yes, the game requires a certain amount of patience and self-control. (Or maybe it's supposed to train those abilities? Well, it failed in my case then :whistle:)

Anyway, if you don't want to wait, you can earn credits by enduring punishments. Just create (or copy) some punishment cards, make sure to uncheck the “Cap completed punishment credits” option in the Settings area and you can quickly earn a lot of credits by creating confessions with "Give me a punishment" button and performing the prescribed punishments.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Re: If you liked Custom Tease Instructor or Stamina Trainer...

Post by skrote »

I thought of one thing that may be interesting. Allowing a view-able public history.

Defiantly not a priority but perhaps for the back burner.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

skrote wrote:I thought of one thing that may be interesting. Allowing a view-able public history.

Defiantly not a priority but perhaps for the back burner.
I thought about it before and gave it more thought when you asked, but from my perspective it requires too much work for the "value" it brings. It's not simply a matter of making the history public. There would need to be a way of browsing users with public history (something like public cards?) or maybe some global public history feed? And if you make your history public, you would probably want to be notified when someone visits your history page? And so on... :no:

If you had some particularly nasty combination of cards or something, just write a story about it and publish it here or to your blog/tumblr/fb/whatever... This way it will surely be much more interesting and more people will read about it. I really enjoyed reading your blogs about your OST experiences.

In general, I have no intention in making the site more "social," since I feel there are perfectly good sites for social side of sex, fetishes, denial etc. (e.g. Milovana). I could add social features like public profiles, public history, friending, messaging etc., but each one of them requires a lot of effort for very little gain (at least from my perspective). OST is about masturbation, which is a solitary activity, after all :)

I hope it doesn't sound harsh and I'm not dismissing upfront any feature ideas or requests, just wanted to give a bit of reasoning behind my decisions :)
dickbutt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dickbutt »

Under draw a card it says ''You shouldn't see it :)'' and i can't draw a card. What's up? Never seen this before in 6 months of use.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

It looks that somehow you managed to get to a point that shouldn't ever happen, at least according to my code's logic :) Or, more probably, the logic doesn't work that well now that you can draw more than one card. If you have any pending card, try to accept or refuse it, maybe it will help. I'll try to look at it soon...
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Xardas »

There should be some way to reset the "It's been X days since your last orgasm." counter on the right. I haven't used the site for quite some time and now I have a ridiculously high number there and no way to get rid of it. In fact, it would be handy if there would be a "sleep" button for the entire account, so that if I won't play for a while then the "days since last orgasm" would stop counting, the no credits would be available, etc.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Right, resetting the number of days since last orgasm is on my to-do list as it was already requested by somebody via feedback function. It will be implemented once I get around to do something with OST (it's hard to find time for that lately :-/ ).

As for a "sleep" button, I need to think about it but at first glance it doesn't seem feasible since, technically, your account is "sleeping" all the time while you're not actively using the site. There's nothing happening in background when you're not around. There are already settings to address some of the issues (like Gap days) and I think it should be enough to "patch" some other situations that may happen due to prolonged absence from the site (like the last orgasm counter).

However, it might make sense to have a "Reset account" button that will zero your credit balance, wipe out all the history but leave the cards & punishments intact. This way you could reset your account after doing some experimenting or longer inactivity.
dickbutt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dickbutt »

Hi, about the ''You shouldn't see it :)'' situation. After some testing im not much wiser. I created a new account, setup some cards and then collected credits, after i had done that the ''You shouldn't see it :)'' message showed up again, this was on completely new account.
I then tried creating another account and not doing anyhing to the cards, i could collect credits and draw a card just fine.
So it seems that its something with how my cards are set up that creates the problem, i cant Figure out what for the love of me though.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Hey, really sorry about the bug and big thanks for taking the time to test the issue so thoroughly :yes:

I examined your accounts and was finally able to pinpoint the source of the bug. The problem was caused by having the draw price set to zero. I broke the code some time ago while adding support for drawing cards while being below zero. However, it is fixed now and you shouldn't see the awful message ever again :)
simpleton
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by simpleton »

Is it possible for the master password to be changed for me.

I had a Domme and we used the Website for a while she had the Master Password but we stopped using it after a while.

Now we are no longer Domme/Sub and she doesn't remember the password that she set.

My user on the site is Simpleton

Thanks
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Hi Simpleton, your master password has been reset. Enjoy :wave:
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mrivan »

Someone posted something about making one's history files public. Reading that and the reply to it, I got yet another idea that might be very hot if it could be implimented.

We sometimes have to take a punishment. (Or elect to do one voluntarily.) And we each have a list of punishments available from which one is randomly selected by the site as needed.

Consider this: Next time a punishment is incurred, an invitation to the public is issued. Those who wish to participate can click on a link and be shown the list of punishments available and VOTE on the punishment instead of having the site make the decision. The voting is open for 24 hours, after which the votes are tallied and the decision is made. The site will break any ties by random decision. If no votes are cast the computer reverts to the old way of deciding. Perhaps there can even be a way of reporting on the results and reactions to punishment so people can enjoy the responses. Naturally, while waiting for the selection of a punishment the person would be required to maintain chastity.

Certainly this should be an optional feature -- not eveyone would be comfortable going public. But for those who do I think it would be VERY entertaining for all concerned. It might be difficult to program, but would be worth the effort.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

A few things.

First the corner time punishment app no longer works :-( I found out about it from you so I thought I would mention in in case you didn't know yet. Maybe someday you might integrate things like that into your app? That would be awesome, but it is probably easier to have things like that be separate. I do hope some devious program comes up with a corner time app that is as good or (evil) as the one that just went inactive. ***EDIT*** Looks like the site is back up. I hope it stays that way.

Second, just to touch on the public profile. My only motivation for requesting that is that I integrate the game with some other forums so it would allow people to see what card is drawn etc. I like the concept of voting, but I can understand it being a nightmare too from a programming perspective. At the end of the day, you intended a stamina trainer, I am delighted that I have been able to adapt it so much for a couple situation.
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

@ crazyxxx

Sent you PM. :)
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mrivan »

Just had some more ideas.

I recently reconfigured things to lower my daily credits to JUST 1 per day, and the Punishments to enable using them for income, all with the intent to encourage more use of the punishments.
It just occurred to me -- there's another way to do this as well.
If a lengthy period of chastity is building up, say well more than 5 days, in addition to using punishments to earn credits, you can also buy back chastity days at a cost of, say, 5 credits per day. So if you have 7 chastity days left, but you have 6 credits, you can spend 5 credits and lower your chastity down to just 6 days.

Another possibility -- I wonder what it would be like to have an option that says when you are in chastity and have to take a punishment, all punishments become mandatory. You have to accept them and either DO them or report them as failed with all due consequences.