If you liked Custom Tease Instructor or Stamina Trainer...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: If you liked Custom Tease Instructor or Stamina Trainer.

Post by crazyxxx »

I have been recently emailing with one of the Online Stamina Trainer's users (he can't join Milovana due to broken registration) and one of the things we discussed is how to use OST to help one keep from cumming for a long(er) time. Here's a couple of my ideas, but maybe some of you have different/better ones?

First, you can set all your "cum" cards to at least X days since last orgasm (X being your current record or target number that you want to beat etc.). This way you know you shouldn't even attempt to draw a card until the time is up (or you will draw something that is nasty or you can't use).

Other alternative is to just have one "cum" card (or a very small number of them, possibly with a ridiculously high price, low probability, big number of "days since last orgasm" or some combination of all of these settings) and many "other" cards with nasty or mundane tasks. This approach was invented by Skrote, but it's been a while since he posted any updates, so I wonder if he's still going?

Yet another way is set a high price on cumming card(s), daily credits to minimum and only use punishment cards to earn credits. I tried to use this approach to force myself to some workout (i.e. all my punishment cards were workout related and the idea was that I have to do some workout to earn cumming), but I failed :\'-( (i.e. i'd rather cheat than do workout...)

So, how do you do it :?:
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Hi, it's been a long time since I added any new features to OST so today I'm proud to introduce a sneak peek of a new page for anyone interested. It's called "Card Probability Chart" and you can see it here: http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp ... babilities (there will be a link to it on the home page when it's finished).

Basically it's a list of all your cards that would be considered for drawing at the moment, sorted by probability of drawing (the top card is the most probable one etc.). If you don't see a card there, it means that it can't be drawn at this time: maybe it's not enabled or you can't afford it or there hasn't been enough days since your last orgasm (this depends on your settings).

This page is supposed to help you manage your cards, e.g. when you (like me) have so many of them that you can't remember all of them or if you wonder why you never get some particular card. I would be grateful for any feedback, esp. if you spot some bugs or have any ideas for additional features. Enjoy! 8-)
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

I am still around. I havne't played the game much as there have been other focuses recently. Just started up again.

I do have one observation. Right now I am negative credits. I have several cards with the cost of zero, however it still says I do not have any cards that I can afford.

The reason I have it set up this way, is because when we do use the game, it is required that a card is drawn each day, however we wanted to ensure that I could still accumulate points for the high cost of cum cards, and/or tease cards.

Not sure if you can "fix" it as I'm sure most don't have zero cost cards, but having them can add a new aspect of how you can use the game.

~Skrote
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Hey. TBH I never thought of such possibility, but I checked and it seems that you can have 0 credit cards and drawing price set 0 and then you can draw every day as long as your credit balance is greater than 0. I always thought that when you are below 0, it doesn't make sense to draw any card, because a) you won't be able to accept it anyway, b) you lose even more credits. But with the prices set to 0, it might make more sense. I'll check and see if it can be done easily.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by skrote »

Ideally, even if you have negative credits, it should let you pull a 0 point card.

In my case, we use different types of cards. The zero point cards consist of "Pamper" and "Inspection" cards. Directing tasks to do nice things for my wife like massages, pedicures, breakfast in bed etc. Inspection ones are things around my chores and tasks. For example, if the kitchen inspection card comes up, and it is not up to standards it results in punishment card being drawn. So for my variation of the game, if I'm at 0 or negative being able to still draw a card keeps me on my toes for cleaing/chores and possibly pampering.

Thanks for looking into it.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Hey, sorry it took so long but I finally managed to look at it and fix a thing here and there. Now you should be able to draw even with a negative balance, provided that your draw price is 0 and you have at least 0 card with 0 or random price. I did some testing but I'm still not sure if I managed to iron out all the wrinkles, so if you notice anything that works incorrectly, please let me know.

In other news: tags editbox has now an autocomplete function.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by skrote »

Thanks for trying.

I am at negative points now, and it says I cannot afford a card, but I know there are 0 cost cards in their.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

skrote wrote:Thanks for trying.

I am at negative points now, and it says I cannot afford a card, but I know there are 0 cost cards in their.
Yes, there are, but your draw price is 3, so you can't afford drawing, not a card. You need to set the draw price to 0 to be able to draw when you're below 0.

I'm sorry if this interferes with your way of playing, but the game was "designed" so that drawing a card is a privilege that must be earned (by collecting credits). I'd rather not allow drawing (and accepting) cards when your balance is negative, because otherwise there's nothing motivating you to collect credits. Nothing in the game itself, of course, there might be outside factors (like your wife in your case), but not everyone is so lucky :)
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by skrote »

crazyxxx wrote:
skrote wrote:Thanks for trying.

Yes, there are, but your draw price is 3, so you can't afford drawing, not a card. You need to set the draw price to 0 to be able to draw when you're below 0.

I'm sorry if this interferes with your way of playing, but the game was "designed" so that drawing a card is a privilege that must be earned (by collecting credits). I'd rather not allow drawing (and accepting) cards when your balance is negative, because otherwise there's nothing motivating you to collect credits. Nothing in the game itself, of course, there might be outside factors (like your wife in your case), but not everyone is so lucky :)
Doh.. it never dawned on me about the draw price being the reason. That makes sense. I'll ask my wife to change that setting.

Update: She changed it to 0, and it works fine. She adusted the collecting of credits down to account for the zero cost card pulls. Of course the cost of changing the settings added to my negative balance.. it is going to be a long time before I get any "good" cards. I have to be extra mindful of my chores in the mean time.

Thanks for updating the game for me:-)
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by skrote »

So a little quirk I discovered about the game.

This can only happen if you have the cost to draw a card set to 0.

If you get a card that costs all your credits and you happen to be at a negative balance, it doubles your negative balance.

Fortunately, my wife says she'll change that one card from 0 to 1 so it won't happen again, but I have quite a hole to dig out of now lol.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

skrote wrote:So a little quirk I discovered about the game.
You can call it a quirk or My Evil Genius Master Mind At Work! :devil: :o)
That's exactly how it's supposed to work when you're below zero :)
NotAlone
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NotAlone »

Woaaa thanks for the new feature that show every cards that can be drawn with their probabilities etc.. That's exactly a feature I was looking for!! :w00t:

If I may suggest another "feature request": it would be nice to be able to reset the "longest streak without orgasm". Why do I would like to have it? Well, I've been away from OST for 2 months now for personal reasons, and now my longest streak show up as 60+ days, which is wrong because I did cum during these 2 months.
Maybe the reset isn't the solution, maybe you just wanna check user activity before adding days to this "longest streak" (like connecting at least once a week or something).
I know this is pure cosmetic, but it would be nice if you have some spare time :)
dawhovian
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dawhovian »

Would be nice to have a way to earn some credits instead of getting some once a day.

Just pulled my first card, couldnt afford it and that is that. I imagine the start might be slow.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by skrote »

dawhovian wrote:Would be nice to have a way to earn some credits instead of getting some once a day.

Just pulled my first card, couldnt afford it and that is that. I imagine the start might be slow.
There is an option to only draw cards that you can afford. Enable that and you should get tasks right away.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

NotAlone wrote:If I may suggest another "feature request": it would be nice to be able to reset the "longest streak without orgasm". Why do I would like to have it? Well, I've been away from OST for 2 months now for personal reasons, and now my longest streak show up as 60+ days, which is wrong because I did cum during these 2 months.
Maybe the reset isn't the solution, maybe you just wanna check user activity before adding days to this "longest streak" (like connecting at least once a week or something).
I know this is pure cosmetic, but it would be nice if you have some spare time :)
Sure, that's a good idea. :yes:
Added to my backlog!