The Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Melanie Wrote:
havemercy wrote:

Just reporting my completed task. I did do the edges and when the time came I went for the random tease and got

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=644

I have everything except for the lipstick, so I went ahead and done it and finally had a full orgasm for the first time in over 10 days.

Thanks and another task would be great.

Well then, you need to go buy some lipstick, and repeat the tease.
Went out and got the red lipstick and done it again, Mistress Melanie. I haven't cum twice in 2 days in about 2 months as I have been training myself to hold back. So thank you for the opportunity.

Any other wishes you have will be my command and thank you again.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Melanie, if the game is still going, may I have another task? Please?
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

Unfortunatly, the rules are clear. Prehaps next time only explorer's from the beginning of the game.

As in the beginning, without the minimum amount of posts, it was very easy for an outsider to lurk through the forum, see this game, create an account, and with one message ruin the game.
That is also why I don't click on links posted by persons who have only made one ore two posts.

Still hoping for the best, anything you would want me to do today Mistress?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

107 replies in 2 days. What the hell is going on here? :-O :lol:

Respect Melanie, I read some tasks, very creative :-)
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

dark wrote:107 replies in 2 days. What the hell is going on here? :-O :lol:
What can I say, Melanie has got me (and others on this site) by the balls :-P
Daurazor
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Thank You Melanie

Post by Daurazor »

Dearest Melanie,

Thank you for mentioning me in your post. I will endevor to gain the required 5 postings. Strange though it may be, this forum suddenly gained in popularity after my post.

I look forward to posting to you again!

Best Regards...
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Melanie,

My Mistress has given me permission to play your game... with the rule that no cumming is allowed. (Well, her exact words were "no accidents".) I know it's probably too late, but if the game is still going I'd like to play.

There are over 100 posts here for you to read to find out about me. =)

I live by myself and currently have a online-only Mistress. My only limits are no public humiliation, sissyfication, feminization, or shemales. Those are all absolute turn offs. If you've read the old games, you may have seen that I posted pictures in the past... but I won't do that anymore so please don't ask.

I'm going off to work now, but I'll be back in a few hours to see if the game is still going.

Thanks,
-jp
chris100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chris100 »

Melanie,

Wow what a popular lady you are ! I must say although I don't post much, I have to say you have completely captured all the milovana's members with your "game". I have enjoyed reading the forum and would like to give my thx and show my appreciation for what you are doing here

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm guessing the game is over now ... :-( but if I'm wrong I would love to offer myself to you .... you can be as harsh as you like ( cbt is my fav) but i leave the choice to you.

thx.... in advance ;-)
ShySubMale
Explorer
Explorer

Please may i appply Miss?

Post by ShySubMale »

I'm keen to learn and could benefit from some real control please

Many thanks
cagator
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cagator »

Sorry Melanie
i will get my 5 posts
Dennis1983
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dennis1983 »

Melanie wrote:
Dennis1983 wrote:I did everything u wanted and she loved it when she wanted to fuck i said today is her day and i fucked her without an orgasm for me and i licked her to two more orgasm

i await my new task mistress
Lucky girl. and you are such a good boy for not cumming. Next time before you see her you are to cum in your boxers, before going to her place. Try your best to be supper sweet but avoid sex, Id hate for you to have to explain all the protein she would find when she undid your pants.

Ok i made a big load into my boxers and spend the whole day with her and i was polite and sweet as i could and again i licked her to an orgsam

I told her that my nuts hurt so that i coulnt have sex ^^

This Task was realy hard cause i was hot all the time

I would love to do another task for you
seb_soumis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seb_soumis »

Melanie wrote:
seb_soumis wrote:Hi Mistress Melanie, I would enjoy to join the game. I am actually at home alone and starts to read tease. I like to do several without cumming until I explode.
Do 8 full teases of your choice without cumming even if it says you are allowed to. And then do a random tease on the home page. Follow that tease to the letter as long as it's not one of those two week build up teases, if it is then refresh and try again.
Hi Mistress Melanie,

Very thanks for letting me playing the game.
I start already to make 8 teases
1. Blue ballin: I finish really horny as the teases from MZ_ Teneale area realy hard and hot
2. Your Dreams : I decided to make another one of her. I finish really with aching balls

3-6. After I did the serie of four of Home from college:

This has been quite humiliating as I had to shave my balls,cock, ass, legs make some anal play and wear a pink thong and stockings.

7. Want More Stamina?: Since I sart this tease I can't anymore, my balls are aching and to get to the edge I don't need so much time....

8. Princess's revenge: What to say... first many thanks to Princess Rachel for this incredible tease. I never suffer such as this one. After 7 tease, I saw that a new tease was online, so I decide to did it. 49 Edges !!!! after more than three hours already edging and teasing. I had to admit that some edges have com really quickly and I was happy to get soft on one part of the tease as i was getting crazy.... but the last ones... the last one.... 49 seconds. I was even not to touch a lot my dick to stay one edge... it as been so hard... but so decilicious... thanks to princess Rachel and to you Miss Melanie

So it was to have the random one, I had to admit after Princess revenge i was afraid of what coming next...

First Time Jitters: this one was not so hard but i didn't get the chance to cum...

Now I have edge i don't know how many times, but like never before, during more than four hours... I get a shower a put a cb3000 on my dick to ensure to be able to don't touch me again until I get a new task... I get crazy my balls are full my dick painfull wanting more... thanks Miss Melanie for this task, wonderfull but hard experience, and thanks again to Princess raquel for this tease who turns me and make me suffer edging like never....
free
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by free »

Mistress Melanie,

This evening I completed the task you set me as instructed. I did the webtease you told me to do that involved food play.

First I had to prepare a bowl of soggy cereal and milk. Then I had to get naked and on my hands and knees. I wasn’t allowed to use my hands to stroke at first; I had to find another way. So there I was on my hands and knees desperately humping air, totally turned on coz a woman who I don’t even know had got me acting like a humiliated and degraded fool. I had to eat the whole bowl of soggy cereal on my hands and knees like a dog – no using hands. Stupidly I hadn’t used that wide a bowl so when it got about half empty I had real difficulties shoving my face deep enough inside to reach. Somehow I managed it, but had soggy mush all round my face and dripping off my chin. The tease was awesome coz it pretended a girl I used to know in school was helping the mistress to humiliate me – this really turned me on! And all the time I was thinking about how I was doing this for your amusement: especially getting my face covered in wet, soggy, cold, mushy food because you like food play.

In the webtease, this was all the mistress so far. Then the apprentice mistress: my old schoolmate, took over and she was vicious! She immediately told me to stick 2 fingers up my ass. It was really unexpected and quickly demanded, it turned me on so much. I’ve never stuck a bare finger up my ass before, let alone two. I’ve only ever done things covered by a condom (dildo, finger, toothbrush handle). But I wanted to please you and do everything I was told so I stuck them up there. I had to deep throat a dildo at the same time and then stick that up my ass: another first coz there was no condom on the dildo and it was the first time my saliva had gone in my ass. I was feeling very humiliated and very horny by this point. The horniness intensified every time I thought that I wasn’t just doing any webtease – I was doing a specific one, specifically because a dominating woman had ordered me to.

The tease was just perfect coz it also had foot fetish in there, which I love. I even got to cum while staring at feet on the screen and I had to cum on the bottom of my own foot and then lick it off as if it was off the feet of the mistress. I was told I had to really lick it slowly and savour it, swill it round my mouth and actually smile as I was swallowing it. Well…I’ve eaten my cum before, but only with the legs over the head, swallowing it all down while I’m still in the throes of passion of the orgasm. But there was no getting out of it…I had to lick it all up off my foot after I’d finished (which wasn’t easy either – I’m no yogi). Usually, I have to confess, I wouldn’t do it if a tease told me to – but this time I wanted to because it was an order from you to do the webtease. It was horrible, swilling it slowly round my mouth. I think my “smile” looked pretty forced as I let it drip down the back of my throat.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make me a slut Mistress Melanie. I hope my humiliation has afforded you some small pleasure. As I write about it and remember, my dick starts to rise again and I know I’m a horny plaything in your hands. It would be an honour to be allowed to be your slave again and do any further task you see fit.

Yours obediently,

free
Last edited by free on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transformation of thought is Transformation of being
megaman427
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by megaman427 »

Sorry the game was a bust, though I must say I did see it coming. I probably would have participated but while I've been a member of the site since the beginning I've never been active in the community. I'll try to lurk a little less and speak up more. Hopefully there will be another game before long.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Hello again everyone! Hello Melanie!

I'm definintely ready for another task and to cum! I fear if i dont cum soon i will have to take the matter into my own hands (which of course doesnt matter too much but I'd rather cum in the way you choose!)

One thing... When i do cum i know i cant swallow it all or anything. I can cum into my face or something but i cant physically pick cum up and eat it or lick it up or anything like that, or leave it on my skin or anything for a long period of time. Again is ay this as i dont want to ruin the game.

I have swallowed my cum before but only from a ruined orgasm