The Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

punkrngd wrote:Dear Miss Melanie:

Im living at college now and i would love to partake in Your game. Im alone in my dorm all this weekend.
You're about 5 hours too late. The game is over. Although Melanie's wonderful mind has another game already in the makings.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Ah finally a chance to cum. I shall start the build up now and at midnight im going to be a very happy chappy!

thanks for the time you put into this game and i hope to see you in the next one!
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

Melanie wrote:OK back to bed, lay on your tummy, tuck your cock between your legs and against your thighs, squeeze and hump until you cum.
I have a general question, prehaps something for a new topic:
Is it at all possible to cum that way???

The pipes are getting slightly damaged on the outside, but no need for a plumber as there is no change on any leakage, so to say.

By the way, I am not circumsized. I know that circumcision is common in the U.S. Maybe that makes a difference.

Result: I am still 'slightly' aroused. And the latest tease by Princess Raguel, isn't helping either.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Melanie wrote:You like video games hmmm? I'm assuming you have one of those controllers that vibrate. Pick your favorite game and rest the controller on your cock. Play until you cum.
This is going to be tough. Interesting, but tough. I can't do it right away though...there are two tv's in my house, and neither have them are in rooms with locked doors. Most likely the earliest I'd be able to do this would be Tuesday.
rob4001va
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rob4001va »

???
Last edited by rob4001va on Tue May 31, 2011 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
toybdsm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toybdsm »

It was a great pleasure to read this thread. i didn't have enough posts to participate so i didn't ask but it was amazing.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

Before I forget,
Mistress, thank you for this great game :thumbsup:
Dennis1983
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dennis1983 »

Melanie wrote:
Tonight your goal is to fuck her until you both cum at the same time. If either of you cums before the other keep trying until you get it just right.
Ok it took four tries but i managed that we came at the same time

would love to do more for you
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Melanie wrote:
You must have a nice build up, time to release it, put on your lipstick, lay down on your back, raise your hips above your head and cum on your face. Give me a nice description of how it felt.
This was by far the worst way I have ever came. Especially when that horny feeling that makes me do anything wares off after cumming. I obviously did this in private but felt very dirty and humiliated right after cumming. I had my mouth open but only managed to spurt a drop into it, I licked whatever was on my lips and what my tongue could reach.

I was so excited to try it but don't look forward to doing it again, however thank you so much for allowing me to humiliate myself for you Miss Melanie.
free
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by free »

Hi Mistress Melanie,

A banana split…well that was messy! And yeah I managed to make it just that bit messier by cumming! It took a while of stroking and the ice cream was melting of course…it looked like the banana split had been in a blender by the time I finished!

Thanks so much for the 2 tasks, really enjoyed them both – and got to cum twice! Bonus!

Really enjoyed the whole game, thanks for all your effort. Look forward to being under your control again! Hope I make the grade as far as number of posts go…

free
Transformation of thought is Transformation of being
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Just a warning, my new game is around the corner, and will have a 25 post limit for the players. This one is going to be much different, and will definitely last longer. Though I don't know how long some of you are going to last. :)
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Oo i cant wait to see the rules for this new game! do keep us updated!
sexualreflex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex »

ah interesting, cant wait!
available to please!
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

sounds like it will be fun
yes_coming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yes_coming »

Melanie wrote:Just a warning, my new game is around the corner, and will have a 25 post limit for the players. This one is going to be much different, and will definitely last longer. Though I don't know how long some of you are going to last. :)
I cant wait Mistress.

Im excited!