The Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

jp wrote:Melanie,

My Mistress has given me permission to play your game... with the rule that no cumming is allowed. (Well, her exact words were "no accidents".) I know it's probably too late, but if the game is still going I'd like to play.

There are over 100 posts here for you to read to find out about me. =)

I live by myself and currently have a online-only Mistress. My only limits are no public humiliation, sissyfication, feminization, or shemales. Those are all absolute turn offs. If you've read the old games, you may have seen that I posted pictures in the past... but I won't do that anymore so please don't ask.

I'm going off to work now, but I'll be back in a few hours to see if the game is still going.

Thanks,
-jp
With the game all but over, I think it would be unfair to you to start playing now. Tell your mistress thanks on my behalf for the chance to play with you.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

chris100 wrote:Melanie,

Wow what a popular lady you are ! I must say although I don't post much, I have to say you have completely captured all the milovana's members with your "game". I have enjoyed reading the forum and would like to give my thx and show my appreciation for what you are doing here

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm guessing the game is over now ... :-( but if I'm wrong I would love to offer myself to you .... you can be as harsh as you like ( cbt is my fav) but i leave the choice to you.

thx.... in advance ;-)
Tie a shoelace tightly around the base of your cock and again around your balls, do it tight. Grab your balls with one hand to push them up. Use icy/hot to lube up and stroke. Each stroke should smack your balls hard. Do this until you cum.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Dennis1983 wrote:
Melanie wrote:
Dennis1983 wrote:I did everything u wanted and she loved it when she wanted to fuck i said today is her day and i fucked her without an orgasm for me and i licked her to two more orgasm

i await my new task mistress
Lucky girl. and you are such a good boy for not cumming. Next time before you see her you are to cum in your boxers, before going to her place. Try your best to be supper sweet but avoid sex, Id hate for you to have to explain all the protein she would find when she undid your pants.

Ok i made a big load into my boxers and spend the whole day with her and i was polite and sweet as i could and again i licked her to an orgsam

I told her that my nuts hurt so that i coulnt have sex ^^

This Task was realy hard cause i was hot all the time

I would love to do another task for you
Tonight your goal is to fuck her until you both cum at the same time. If either of you cums before the other keep trying until you get it just right.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

free wrote:Mistress Melanie,

This evening I completed the task you set me as instructed. I did the webtease you told me to do that involved food play.

First I had to prepare a bowl of soggy cereal and milk. Then I had to get naked and on my hands and knees. I wasn’t allowed to use my hands to stroke at first; I had to find another way. So there I was on my hands and knees desperately humping air, totally turned on coz a woman who I don’t even know had got me acting like a humiliated and degraded fool. I had to eat the whole bowl of soggy cereal on my hands and knees like a dog – no using hands. Stupidly I hadn’t used that wide a bowl so when it got about half empty I had real difficulties shoving my face deep enough inside to reach. Somehow I managed it, but had soggy mush all round my face and dripping off my chin. The tease was awesome coz it pretended a girl I used to know in school was helping the mistress to humiliate me – this really turned me on! And all the time I was thinking about how I was doing this for your amusement: especially getting my face covered in wet, soggy, cold, mushy food because you like food play.

In the webtease, this was all the mistress so far. Then the apprentice mistress: my old schoolmate, took over and she was vicious! She immediately told me to stick 2 fingers up my ass. It was really unexpected and quickly demanded, it turned me on so much. I’ve never stuck a bare finger up my ass before, let alone two. I’ve only ever done things covered by a condom (dildo, finger, toothbrush handle). But I wanted to please you and do everything I was told so I stuck them up there. I had to deep throat a dildo at the same time and then stick that up my ass: another first coz there was no condom on the dildo and it was the first time my saliva had gone in my ass. I was feeling very humiliated and very horny by this point. The horniness intensified every time I thought that I wasn’t just doing any webtease – I was doing a specific one, specifically because a dominating woman had ordered me to.

The tease was just perfect coz it also had foot fetish in there, which I love. I even got to cum while staring at feet on the screen and I had to cum on the bottom of my own foot and then lick it off as if it was off the feet of the mistress. I was told I had to really lick it slowly and savour it, swill it round my mouth and actually smile as I was swallowing it. Well…I’ve eaten my cum before, but only with the legs over the head, swallowing it all down while I’m still in the throes of passion of the orgasm. But there was no getting out of it…I had to lick it all up off my foot after I’d finished (which wasn’t easy either – I’m no yogi). Usually, I have to confess, I wouldn’t do it if a tease told me to – but this time I wanted to because it was an order from you to do the webtease. It was horrible, swilling it slowly round my mouth. I think my “smile” looked pretty forced as I let it drip down the back of my throat.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make me a slut Mistress Melanie. I hope my humiliation has afforded you some small pleasure. As I write about it and remember, my dick starts to rise again and I know I’m a horny plaything in your hands. It would be an honour to be allowed to be your slave again and do any further task you see fit.

Yours obediently,

free
Make me a banana split, with your thighs being the bowl and your cock being the banana(no need to split it :). Add ice cream, chocolate syrup and DON'T forget my cherry. Oh, throw in a couple nuts. Can you cum with this huge mess in your lap?
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Melanie wrote:With the game all but over, I think it would be unfair to you to start playing now. Tell your mistress thanks on my behalf for the chance to play with you.
Although I'm disappointed you don't have a task for me, I want to thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I will certainly thank my Mistress for you.

I'm looking forward to your next game... and no, I don't think 50 posts is too many. =D I think 20 posts is probably more fair, though. But who ever said a Mistress has to be fair?
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

omssx wrote:Hello again everyone! Hello Melanie!

I'm definintely ready for another task and to cum! I fear if i dont cum soon i will have to take the matter into my own hands (which of course doesnt matter too much but I'd rather cum in the way you choose!)

One thing... When i do cum i know i cant swallow it all or anything. I can cum into my face or something but i cant physically pick cum up and eat it or lick it up or anything like that, or leave it on my skin or anything for a long period of time. Again is ay this as i dont want to ruin the game.

I have swallowed my cum before but only from a ruined orgasm
I want you to build up your cum all day. Stroking and edging at least once every 15 minutes once you get home. When midnight rolls around pretend it is the new year and you are the main attraction. Countdown from 30 seconds out and cum once you hit zero. I'd love to see the load you have built up because of me.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

strokerboy3 wrote:Melanie,
I completed your task earlier but I did'nt have time to respond right away. I did as you asked. Normally I wouldn't do that but for the sake of the game even one more day is worth it. I await your next task...

Your Toy
StrokerBoy3
You are to PM me, so that we can "play" privately.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

yes_coming wrote:
Melanie wrote:
yes_coming wrote: Even around my ass ?
No just the front.
All smooth now ...
Take a pic, for proof with a ruler next to it while erect. I better see two blue ball.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

ninety wrote:Respectfully Hello Miss Melanie,
I attempted to complete your task last night (34 edges), but was interrupted by a drunken mate appearing at my house, he'd lost his keys. I'd completed 22 of them, then sat and chatted to him, feeling the precum still escaping and soaking the panties I was wearing under my trousers, hoping the stockings I had on didn't show, I'd dressed myself for maximum horniness.
I have just completed your task, 34 edges in a row with 1 min. between each, OMG! my cock is purpley red, throbbing and twitching, and dripping constantly. My balls are swollen and tight, and ache for emptying like they have never done so before, my cock is hard and twitching again as I write this.
I am desperate to cum, but throw myself at your feet again to await your bidding,

A very frustrated ninety
Go 24 hours without touching yourself. Get hardStroke slowly. Lets say, one stroke every 10 seconds. Do this for 10 minutes. That's 60 total strokes. Better make them good because if you don't cum then you will have to wait until my next game for the chance.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Tabby wrote:
Melanie wrote: Yeah! You wrote my name 16 times. Now underline my name with the condiment of your choice, I like mustard, and try to lick it off. If you cant reach that part of your body you must smear it into your skin. And 1 minute of wacking with the "lube" for every line you can lick off. I love food play!
I did this yesterday, but didn't have time to reply. :( The wacking was fun, but having to smear food into my skin was just messy. I didn't have any mustard handy, so I had to settle for tartar sauce. My hips and crotch were quite smeared with it, and that was a very very weird feeling. Still, a new experience for me. I managed to lick off the rest (I hope I was reasonably clean) and I have to admit, that was quite humiliating.

Thank you. :) If there's anything else, I'm still around...
Is my name still on your body? For every Melanie that you haven't washed off yet you must cum once. All must be done before the end of the day. Just imagine me milking them out of you. If you have already washed them off then no cummies for you.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

hornyslave wrote:Miss,

first off all thanks for taking time to instruct me.
i ve did your task yesterday evening and it was hard my balls
felt like they were dead , compltelty frozen, a deep pain in my stomach
i ve then studied for 15 min and it was quiet distracting because of the cold, but i managed. i was limp but didnt make it in 60 sec to cum so
i remain horny and waiting.

i love to continue Miss
Damn, still searching for an effective method to help you study. Use your cock, hard or limp to turn the pages in your books while you study for one hour. If you give up and use your fingers then you fail, if you succeed then you get to cum in your method of choosing. Try to avoid paper cuts :)
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

That's all, thank you everyone, I'm hitting the shower. Have a great day!
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redfred »

WOW, Melanie sure knows how to make a big ending to a game...

BTW Melanie, is was a joy to watch you tease :-)

redfred
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I see I've missed the train . . .

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

Alas, I've missed the end of the game.

Nonetheless, I will report that I completed your task Melanie within my 48 hour time frame.

I've never put anything up my ass before, but managed to squeeze two ice cubes up there - glad that they finally melted!!

I thank you for allowing me two minutes of stroking.

I did not cum, and I have not for some time . . .

the door is open on anyone who wishes to take control from here. The game doesn't necessarily have to end :-D
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

Dear Miss Melanie:

Im living at college now and i would love to partake in Your game. Im alone in my dorm all this weekend.