The Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by strokerboy3 »

Melanie,
I completed your task earlier but I did'nt have time to respond right away. I did as you asked. Normally I wouldn't do that but for the sake of the game even one more day is worth it. I await your next task...

Your Toy
StrokerBoy3
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

strokerboy3 wrote:Melanie,
I completed your task earlier but I did'nt have time to respond right away. I did as you asked. Normally I wouldn't do that but for the sake of the game even one more day is worth it. I await your next task...

Your Toy
StrokerBoy3
I just wanted you to know... I was writing up a Game Over post and decided to check one last time for your reply. Needless to say I am excited.

Strokerboy has made it so all of you can keep playing... until okeoke's 48 hour period is over. No more freebees, I can't be seen as lenient now can I?

For doing this task for the sake of everyone else, I'll make you a deal strokerboy. If okeoke responds before his time is up and sends me the picture I asked for I will let you and you alone give me one task.

Well okeoke?
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerboy3 »

Mis Melanie,
If Okeoke dosn't respond will there be another game in the future? There is nothing more that I would want than for you to own my cock. To have complete control of it. Please I am begging you to control my cock.

Your Toy
StrokerBoy3
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

I must say, Strokerboy3, :thumbsup:

But let me get this straight. We all get to play till okeoke's 48 hours to respond is over.
(As I am about to go to bed, that would mean there could be a task for me to do tomorrow, when I wake up)

And as an extra, if okeoke does respond in 48 hours, Strokerboy3 can give Miss Melanie a task? Sounds interesting.

One thing I know for sure, in here it are the ladies who make the rules. (and the site host)
yes_coming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yes_coming »

Melanie wrote:
yes_coming wrote:
Melanie wrote:yes_coming:

Just trimmed? I really prefer all hair down there shaved off. If you do that I just might let you cum.

Finally that is everyone, time to eat. What should I eat? Anyone got anything for me? J/K
Even around my ass ?
No just the front.
All smooth now ...
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Well, since it was his first and only post that he requested a task on... I'm willing to bet okeoke doesn't even remember the password he signed up with. Looks like the game will be over and Melanie will be right... didn't even last a week.

I'm sure there's some compromise that could be thought of... where you aren't seen as being lenient, Melanie. Perhaps some guys could take a particularly cruel task to make up for okeoke letting everyone else down. Make it a one-time deal since he didn't meet the current rules of 5 posts or more.

I dunno, just brainstorming here for something to keep the game going as long as you're still having fun with it. =)
free
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by free »

If there's any cruel desire of yours I can be subjected to, to keep the game going Melanie I will certainly try my best.
Transformation of thought is Transformation of being
ninety
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ninety »

Respectfully Hello Miss Melanie,
I attempted to complete your task last night (34 edges), but was interrupted by a drunken mate appearing at my house, he'd lost his keys. I'd completed 22 of them, then sat and chatted to him, feeling the precum still escaping and soaking the panties I was wearing under my trousers, hoping the stockings I had on didn't show, I'd dressed myself for maximum horniness.
I have just completed your task, 34 edges in a row with 1 min. between each, OMG! my cock is purpley red, throbbing and twitching, and dripping constantly. My balls are swollen and tight, and ache for emptying like they have never done so before, my cock is hard and twitching again as I write this.
I am desperate to cum, but throw myself at your feet again to await your bidding,

A very frustrated ninety
ryan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ryan »

hi, i am ryan

I love T and D and love to be tormented.

I am only 18 and live with my parents :(
Tabby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tabby »

Melanie wrote: Yeah! You wrote my name 16 times. Now underline my name with the condiment of your choice, I like mustard, and try to lick it off. If you cant reach that part of your body you must smear it into your skin. And 1 minute of wacking with the "lube" for every line you can lick off. I love food play!
I did this yesterday, but didn't have time to reply. :( The wacking was fun, but having to smear food into my skin was just messy. I didn't have any mustard handy, so I had to settle for tartar sauce. My hips and crotch were quite smeared with it, and that was a very very weird feeling. Still, a new experience for me. I managed to lick off the rest (I hope I was reasonably clean) and I have to admit, that was quite humiliating.

Thank you. :) If there's anything else, I'm still around...
hornyslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornyslave »

Miss,

first off all thanks for taking time to instruct me.
i ve did your task yesterday evening and it was hard my balls
felt like they were dead , compltelty frozen, a deep pain in my stomach
i ve then studied for 15 min and it was quiet distracting because of the cold, but i managed. i was limp but didnt make it in 60 sec to cum so
i remain horny and waiting.

i love to continue Miss
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Sry everyone I passed out dead tired last night around 8, over worked from both ends I guess. Looking back it looks like okeoke has had nearly 72 hours and still no reply. So, on that note the game is over. Ruined by a one time poster. If anyone ever sees okeoke around, please kick him in the balls.

I can't believe just how much interest this stirred up, especially with me being so new. I will definitely take all lessons learned here and apply them to my next game. I already have a new game idea in mind for all of you and a post limit will definitely be in effect from the beginning. Is 50 too much?

Everyone who has responded and requested a task will get one last one in a moment since I fell asleep and left you all hanging last night. What is you incentive to do this last task? Those who don't do it will not get to play my next little game, which I expect to last weeks.

Thank you all for playing. Never knew I could have such control over so many cocks.

Love and Kisses,
Melanie
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

havemercy wrote: Went out and got the red lipstick and done it again, Mistress Melanie. I haven't cum twice in 2 days in about 2 months as I have been training myself to hold back. So thank you for the opportunity.

Any other wishes you have will be my command and thank you again.
You must have a nice build up, time to release it, put on your lipstick, lay down on your back, raise your hips above your head and cum on your face. Give me a nice description of how it felt.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Makarov wrote:Melanie, if the game is still going, may I have another task? Please?
You like video games hmmm? I'm assuming you have one of those controllers that vibrate. Pick your favorite game and rest the controller on your cock. Play until you cum.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Jaberwocky wrote:Unfortunatly, the rules are clear. Prehaps next time only explorer's from the beginning of the game.

As in the beginning, without the minimum amount of posts, it was very easy for an outsider to lurk through the forum, see this game, create an account, and with one message ruin the game.
That is also why I don't click on links posted by persons who have only made one ore two posts.

Still hoping for the best, anything you would want me to do today Mistress?
OK back to bed, lay on your tummy, tuck your cock between your legs and against your thighs, squeeze and hump until you cum.