What was CyberMistress all about back in the day?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
menos3030
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: What was CyberMistress all about back in the day?

Post by menos3030 »

Hawkward wrote:My final two cents on this thread for now is to point to the current script I'm using for Virtual Master - "UVM Mod - Katee". You can find it on their Yahoo group. While there are no images, it's really well made for just a script and I highly recommend checking it out of you're interested.
The fact is that VM is under active development and the program gets updates (last one Jan 5th 2014 - version 3.3), you can do almost everything.
It also can display pictures (some scripts implement this feature though normally you have to add the pictures yourself).

It lacks what Cybermistress had: a bunch of active scriptwriters and active community around raised by Kenneth (for VM probably Yahoogroups is not the best place to raise a community). Also SexScripts as Hawkward said has little backing in the forums.

P.S. I fully respect Kenneth for his decision and always will thank him for lots of hard work he put into it, but in the end CM is dead (lives only in our memories :)) and the "pirates" forum that copied content is also dead.

So in the end both projects died and the community disbanded or was dispersed / discouraged.
And that is the worst of end of all in my opinion.