Guide: An Easier Alternative Method to Male Multiple Orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
DeniedHard
Explorer
Explorer

Guide: An Easier Alternative Method to Male Multiple Orgasm

Post by DeniedHard »

*Make sure to read the warnings at the end of this post*

Prelude:

This is my own guide that I decided to write and share with others after having just figured this out and experimented with it last night. It uses a technique that I found on another forum but my source didn't indicate that it could be used for male multiple orgasm. That was something I figured out on my own.

Introduction:

This is an easier method for a male to achieve multiple orgasm. I am pretty sure that anyone can do it the first time. It actually works using the same concept, as far as I know, as every other form of male multiple orgasm does. It separates orgasm from ejaculation. The difference is instead of training the user to be able to mentally separate them this method tricks the brain into it. The upside is that it is incredibly easy and quick but the downside is you won't receive the long-term benefits of understanding how your orgasm works.

As an aside, I just want to say that this method is strange. It's a strange feeling and it's probably not something your going to want to do all the time. Multiple orgasms are great but this method is going to make your sexual experience different than what you are used to. Which can be great to mix things up, but just understand that. Also, your final orgasm is going to feel different than you are used to because of reasons that I will get into below.

The Method and How to Do It:

As I said before this method, like other techniques, separates orgasm from ejaculation. The key to this method is that instead of training your brain to understand your orgasm and stop before ejaculation this method instead tricks your brain into ejaculating before the orgasm phase. Essentially the opposite of other methods. I don't understand completely how this works but I'm assuming that somehow separating orgasm from ejaculation prevents the brain from releasing the hormones oxytocin and or prolactin because that is what my research indicates is responsible for the male refractory period.

Ok, but how do you do it?

To do this you have to masturbate while your bladder is extremely full. Why? Hell if I know. All I know is that it works. I think it's got something to do with the activity in your brain trying to tell you that you need to take a piss. But, maybe it's just your full bladder forcing your ejaculate out. I don't really know.

So, in order to do this you need to SAFELY drink lots of water to the point where you can barely stand it. It should be hard to think straight because you have to use the restroom so badly. Three large glasses over 30-60 minutes should be safe. If that's not enough keep drinking a little more slowly over time. Once you have to badly use the restroom begin masturbation to the point of ejaculation. Try to take your time. It should feel strange but good at the same time. Also, I found that it should feel like your orgasm is always slightly out of reach. Even though it will feel like the orgasm is distant you should eventually ejaculate. Success! You have tricked your brain into ejaculating before orgasm. After ejaculation you will probably have to use the restroom badly. Do that.

You can take a break now or not but I would not break for longer than 10 minutes. The longer you wait the easier it will be for you to ejaculate. Now masturbate again and you should be able to orgasm without ejaculating as many times as you want. It should be very easy to not ejaculate now. However, if you go overboard and ejaculate again your refractory period WILL kick in and you will not be able to easily orgasm any longer. After each orgasm I recommend waiting at least 30 seconds. You can, however, wait longer and that may even be better. If you don't know what an orgasm feels like without ejaculation it may be strange or it may feel like something is missing. Again do not force the issue and ejaculate or you will not be able to orgasm again until your refractory period is up.

I hope you guys like the guide.

***WARNING: drinking too much of anything, even water, and more importantly too quickly can be extremely dangerous. It can kill you. Don't do anything stupid just because you are in a hurry to get off.***

***I don't know how this works so I don't know if there are any long-term negatives or consequences to using this method***
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Re: Guide: An Easier Alternative Method to Male Multiple Org

Post by Hawkward »

I've managed to do this before as well. I don't know how common it is, but I can definitely give myself an orgasm without cumming. HOWEVER, I can only do this after I've actually came. I for me I think it's a matter of I've already used up my load.

Also another thing, I used to not be able to stand stroking after cumming (i.e. post orgasm torture). Though recently, as long as I keep up the stroking after I've came, I can get back on the edge quite quickly without feeling like my penis is too sensitive. Then again this is me rushing it, and it might not be the best of ideas to rush such things unless you need to make it a quicky :lol:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

very interesting post
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

you may recall my pee holding tease.
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=10799

Where you fill your bladder up and do edges and holds
I did the timing of this VERY carefully!!!
even talked to a Urologist. And tested the tease on myself as well as over 20 different guys!

NEVER "chug" water in gallon amounts... (drink very quickly)
this drops your potassium to fast and a heart attack is possible.
It is more safe to space out drinking water over an hour or two,
I actually consulted a Urologist.

However I warn that the tease should not be done every day...
this is because Overfilling you bladder can lead to a long term difficulty where you dribble your pee when you get older...but this is only if you do this often
which is why I recommend doing my bladder play only one or at most, twice a week.
of course my tease version has No orgasm...

Be aware of warning signs that you are drinking to much(water), or to fast
You feel dizzy, light headed, or like you are spacing out.
Or if the water your used to drinking every day tastes "weird" or "funny"
STOP immediately, go use a bathroom if you are able ASAP.
and eat some food to help balance your potassium.

I recommend mixing a little fruit juice in you water this helps make drinking quantities safer.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
DeniedHard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DeniedHard »

Thanks Choc for adding more safety information to the discussion. Very useful.
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

I know this thread is really hold, but it seemed an interesting method to try and I find better to reply to this one than restarting to explain what was already explain.

Anyone has tried it since this post? It was successful? I want to try it this night and post if I'm successful doing it later.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

I've tried this sort of thing with slight success but did not find it worked for multiple orgasms.
I use Mantak Chia methods for multiple orgasm, or i flex my cock muscle to prevent ejaculation so i can have multiple orgasms
Circa20cm
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Guide: An Easier Alternative Method to Male Multiple Orgasm

Post by Circa20cm »

I've try to combine "no twiching" with this the urge to piss....I think I've an orgasm with ejeculation of piss...and after a real rgasm with cum.

In wich forum you've learned this tecnhics?