What ever happened to...?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
titan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

What ever happened to...?

Post by titan »

Seriously does anyone know what happened to Little Miss Jay? Is she ok? Like her site is still active, but she hasn't posted on here in forever or on her blog. Anybody have any info?
Last edited by titan on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Re: What ever happened to Little Miss Jay?

Post by SexualChoc »

I don't have much information
but I do know she took a long break
stopped in a month or two and "vanished" again
from what I remember she is doing well
and enjoying Real Life
has a subby who she keeps as a life partner.

she is much missed. But I wish her well.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Re: What ever happened to Little Miss Jay?

Post by _bobby_ »

A true Lady. I think Milo as a whole misses Miss Jay.
titan
Explorer
Explorer

Re: What ever happened to...?

Post by titan »

I changed this title because I wanted to ask if anybody knew what happened to Shell too?
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

titan wrote:I changed this title because I wanted to ask if anybody knew what happened to Shell too?
Shell and I took a break from Milovana , she is taking a longer break then I did '
she is fine ....if you call getting over a cold in July fine.

Shell will be back when she feels like coming back
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I think LMJ got a new job that meant she did not have the time to spare for Milovana.
She does have a live in pet so at least one person still benefits from her activities.

I second that shell is catching up on her domestic life.

I have been in the hospital with chest pains, and other problems. so have been away from a full wifi connection.

I hope to ease myself back into fuller contact over the oncoming weeks, as my health stabilises, and improves.

It can be surprising just how much effort can be involved, especially with time zone differences. in being an on line Dom/me.

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Well She'll is missed and I hope she makes her glorious return to us soon. When I mention her in chat I get far too many "who is that?" Comments. Milo misses its teasing force of nature.

As for LMJ, I did not know her personally but I have seen the kind of reaction her games got. Also given the Titan is still asking, clearly she is greatly missed as well.

I hope they both make their returns in their own time, and of course will be welcomed back with open arms.

I am glad to hear you are recovering Les. Yes the time zones make domming a bit more difficult, but few things in life are easy. Some times the best things come from working at them though.

"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

*blushing as I peek in to this comfortable place, for a few minutes*

Master told me that my name was mentioned, so I thought I best come say hi to everyone. *warm smile*
I miss everyone and it feels really good inside to know that I am missed. Thank you.

My time away from here is not due to anyone but myself. I know some of you might have thought otherwise.
I have been dealing with things in the outside world. It's nothing serious, just time consuming. Plus...I have been going through some self growth issues - again, not serious, and good for the most part.
I do not know where the road I am on, will take me. But as I continue to move forward, I will go with a warmth brought to me, by the sweet words I have read here.
Again thank you so very much. *soft smile*

*offers warm, gentle hugs to all those that want and need them*
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

To add to the list of people who have not been around in a while:
What about Mz_Teneale and Lindsey? They seemed to be all over the forum and then one day vanished. It is too bad.

Also has anyone noticed that all these people were female.....? Are the boys driving them???? ( please note I am kidding)
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dr.d »

DellaRoss wrote:To add to the list of people who have not been around in a while:
What about Mz_Teneale and Lindsey? They seemed to be all over the forum and then one day vanished. It is too bad.

Also has anyone noticed that all these people were female.....? Are the boys driving them???? ( please note I am kidding)
I would like to add to the list Someone , Cheerfully Insane , 1azzu1, Srskitty, Myya , Pete-ger, Mickie , teacup and Angelanna837
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

AngelAnna837 is the sub of indigo, and she stopped being active just after indigo spectacularly left Milo.
She Last visited:
Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 am GMT

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Every once in a while I see the topic with the exactly same question. And the answer is simple: She's always been coming and going, then returning again and disappearing. It's just how she feels about it, I guess. I can say for myself that with almost every forum/project my interest in it varies, and sometimes I come back somewhere where I wasnt for almost a year.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

dr.d wrote: I would like to add to the list Someone , Cheerfully Insane , 1azzu1, Srskitty, Myya , Pete-ger, Mickie , teacup and Angelanna837
teacup shows up in chat sometimes. I think she just does not post on the forum very much.

_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Post by _bobby_ »

whatever happened to the wonderful couple BG and turbo? any recent sightings on milo
CheerfullyInsane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

dr.d wrote: I would like to add to the list Someone , Cheerfully Insane , 1azzu1, Srskitty, Myya , Pete-ger, Mickie , teacup and Angelanna837
Good lord, has it been that long??
Well, can't speak for anyone else, but I'm still lurking around every now and then.
I mainly left because of all the drama that seems inevitable when it comes to internet-boards.
Far too many shrill voices and name-calling, and quite frankly, life's too short. :-D

Cheerfully
By the time you swear your his.
shivering and sighing.
And he vows his passion is,
infinite, undying.
Lady, make a note of this:
One of you is lying.