[BETA] CH Extra Bounce (now released)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

mcontrary
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [BETA] CH Extra Bounce - looking for testers!

Post by mcontrary »

MrCandyMan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:48 am Many thanks to everyone who signed up! I've sent the link to everyone that asked and will keep this beta open for more testers until I decide to go for a full release. I'm pretty happy with most of it, so I'll hopefully release it in a week tops, depending on the feedback I get.

FYI for anyone testing: There are minor editing errors in the Like A Pro track where single rogue frames would pop up during 3-4 cuts between two particular scenes. I spotted them and fixed them soon after I uploaded to MEGA, but they're still in the version I sent out.

Also, feel free to leave your feedback as a comment on this thread instead of in a PM. I don't mind, even if it's negative, since it could open up a discussion that may be useful to me. Of course, if you prefer to do so in a PM, that's totally valid.
Good stuff MrCandyMan :thumbsup: Thanks for your contributions, really been enjoying the vids. This one is my fave so far!

Following is some feedback
Spoiler: show

Beat meter transitions and creative beat naming were helpful, non-intrusive, and fit the mood. Generally speaking I'd liked for it to be harder to complete, but maybe a challenge is not what you are going for. Also, you mentioned this in your OP, but it was noticeably less complex and dynamic.

Album transitions were neat, but I did have to pause to read them, maybe a pause or slow down during the zoom in.

Liked the names, but were hard to read at time due to the backgrounds. When you had black font I don't recall having difficulty, but on the white font it was more present. Maybe having a background color?
MrCandyMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrCandyMan »

mcontrary wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:40 pm
MrCandyMan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:48 am Many thanks to everyone who signed up! I've sent the link to everyone that asked and will keep this beta open for more testers until I decide to go for a full release. I'm pretty happy with most of it, so I'll hopefully release it in a week tops, depending on the feedback I get.

FYI for anyone testing: There are minor editing errors in the Like A Pro track where single rogue frames would pop up during 3-4 cuts between two particular scenes. I spotted them and fixed them soon after I uploaded to MEGA, but they're still in the version I sent out.

Also, feel free to leave your feedback as a comment on this thread instead of in a PM. I don't mind, even if it's negative, since it could open up a discussion that may be useful to me. Of course, if you prefer to do so in a PM, that's totally valid.
Good stuff MrCandyMan :thumbsup: Thanks for your contributions, really been enjoying the vids. This one is my fave so far!

Following is some feedback

Beat meter transitions and creative beat naming were helpful, non-intrusive, and fit the mood. Generally speaking I'd liked for it to be harder to complete, but maybe a challenge is not what you are going for. Also, you mentioned this in your OP, but it was noticeably less complex and dynamic.

Album transitions were neat, but I did have to pause to read them, maybe a pause or slow down during the zoom in.

Liked the names, but were hard to read at time due to the backgrounds. When you had black font I don't recall having difficulty, but on the white font it was more present. Maybe having a background color?
Glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback!
The simpler beat patterns and fewer changes are intentional, yes. A lot of the feedback I got about my previous productions was that the patterns were a bit too complex, so I decided to bring it down a notch for this one. Of course, there are all sorts of preferences when it comes to CH vids and beat complexity is one. I may decide to make a version with harder patterns at some point, we'll see.

Yep, I realize the transitions are a bit too fast for easy reading. I wanted to keep them short so as to not lose too much momentum with the assumption that people that really cared about the name of the track could always pause to read it. The problem is that I can't slow down the spin without making the footage look choppy. I'll consider lengthening it to last one more spin to help with the reading.

You're probably right about the names. I wanted to make them simple and unintrusive, but when it's white on a very bright background it's not ideal. I'm working on a large, high contrast display so they names may have looked easier to read on my screen than they do on average.

Thanks again for the valuable feedback! It will definitely help me add some polish before release.
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

Bounce was ridiculously great, I'm so excited about this follow up
eatsl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by eatsl »

i would be delighted to test it.
Count Chocula
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Count Chocula »

Would love to test for you. I've been playing Bounce at least once a week since you released it. It is my favorite CH right now. I created this account just for the chance to help you test the new one! :lol:
smoothie69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by smoothie69 »

checked out the preview. very hot! loved your past work. I would really appreciate being a beta tester. I have beta tested other CH before and am always constructive with my suggestions.
smallppchampion
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by smallppchampion »

I would love to test your newest CH. The intro looked very nice 8-)! My account is new, but I've been following milovana since 2014. I have seen a lot of cock heros ;-).
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Welcome to Milovana, smallppchampion! :w00t:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
recoveringaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by recoveringaddict »

absolutely loved CH Bounce. Would to test this one. thanks
Hooked
CHaesthete
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CHaesthete »

Made an account just to ask for beta. loved CH bounce
MrCandyMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrCandyMan »

Seeing all you CH Bounce fans coming out of the woodwork for this warms my pervy little heart! :lol:

Sent you all the MEGA link. Thanks for signing up!
Cultural_Chipmunk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Cultural_Chipmunk »

Ah, if it's not too late I'd love to beta test Extra Bounce! :-D
CHaesthete
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CHaesthete »

Great work, definitely an improvement on the first bounce and easily one of the best ch's of the year, probably in my personal top 10 ever. I see no performance or technical issues My only criticism is from personal preference; perhaps more variety in song and scene style? Maybe add some trop house, progressive trance etc or even pop (dua lipa was used to good effect by Required). And so many BangBros and jules jordan/hardx scenes tend to blend into each other. The washed-out colours of scenes from the latter two especially can be a touch monotonous.
PhatBounceLvr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PhatBounceLvr »

This news made my day! Created an account just to sing your praises candy man. Would be honored. I make it to the end of most cock heroes and super impossible and bounce are two of my favorites. Very few I go back to again and again, but these two are it.
MrCandyMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrCandyMan »

PhatBounceLvr wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:44 pm This news made my day! Created an account just to sing your praises candy man. Would be honored. I make it to the end of most cock heroes and super impossible and bounce are two of my favorites. Very few I go back to again and again, but these two are it.
Name checks out. :lol:

Thanks dude, high praise! Sent you the link. Hope you enjoy the sequel. :-)