Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

Now - let's continue....I've been teasing you in this tiny little red bikini that keeps falling off my titties, and I've been making you assist me with this little problem, haven't I? Of course, I'm the one who causes the problem, jiggling my tits back and forth so they keep spilling out of my tiny little lacy red bikini top, yeah???

And I've been taking every possible opportunity to tantalize you visually, showing off my goodies for you by strutting around in these sexy red high heels, wiggling my ass and swaying my arms back and forth, playing up the sexy-sweet strut as much as I can....because I know you love it...because I know it turns you on and gets you nice and hard...
BarbiRedBikini.jpg
BarbiRedBikini.jpg (381.38 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
Next, I call you over toward me every time my tits fall out (or when I cause them to fall out), and as you cover me up, according to my instructions, I stroke your cock underneath your bathing suit with the tips of my shiny, sexy red fingernails...the ones you've confessed to being interested in...a little game ensues, with me stroking your cock as you cover me up, then pausing, shaking my tits so they come falling out again, and stroking your cock some more when you cover me up again...

This game has all kinds of delicious little variations...I can deny your attempt to cover me, or I can make you wait a little while after you cover me before I start in on your cock with my slutty nails, or I can simply do nothing, giggling at you in your heightened state of sexual arousal after prickteasing you, and leaving you that way as I prance away from you, showing off for you some more in my sky-high, shiny red spike heels!

Or, I can get kinda bossy with you, demanding that you cover me, and the moment you do, uncovering myself again and scolding you for letting it happen. "Now, sweetie, you simply must keep me all covered up if you want me to take out your cock and play with it! You do want that, don't you?" Here we go with those mind games we both love...

You cover me up, and I stroke your cock for just a couple of seconds, saying "Good boy - that's better!" But then I wiggle my tits so they fall out again... "Oh darn, look at that! Now I already told you, keep me covered or I won't give you that sexy red fingernail cocktease you want!" You reach up to cover me, but I push your hands away. You try again, and I just take a step backwards, laughing girlishly at your pitiful, desperate attempts to play along with my wicked little game. But you can't resist...you're helplessly ensnared in my web of desire...there's simply nothing you can do to escape, not that you'd want to!

You chase after me, and I let you get near me for a moment before backing away some more. Again you follow, and this time I allow you to reach up and cover me up, and I look into your eyes, knowing that you're waiting for me to pricktease your cock with my nails some more...but I don't....yet!

"Hands at your sides, hon!" I say firmly, and both of us are surprised by the immediate response of your body to obey me...it's involuntary, unconditional, seemingly out of your control! Your hands fall to your sides and I look you over, posing with my hands on my hips, inspecting you carefully. The bulge in your bathing suit is quite swollen, desperately needing to be released...just the way I like it!

But I can't resist continuing to delay your little reward for just a while longer. I come closer, shifting my weight from side to side with each slow, dainty step, and your eyes slowly drink in every inch of my sexy body before locking on to my eyes...and then I say softly, "Now....what was it you wanted to happen to that naughty cock of yours?"

"Please let it come out and play!"

"Awwww....it wants to come out and play with Kitty?"

"Yes!!"

"Naughty, naughty!"

"I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, you know I'm doing this to you on purpose, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"And....do you like it?"

"YES!"

"You sure??"

"Oh god, Kitty, yes, YES!!!"

"Well, okay, I guess it can come out and play now!"

I come over to you, and start to touch the very tip of your cock with just one of my fingernails, my little pinky! The tiny little nail starts making small circles around your cockhead, right around the slit, and the sensation of it is immediately paralyzing, with the sharp tip of my slutty nail caressing your sensitive cockhead through the smooth, shiny material of your bathing suit...my other hand reaches out and my fingers slip inside your suit, pulling the material outward for a moment...but then they stop, and I let the material snap back onto your skin!

"Ohhhhhhh", you moan, but my other hand reaches up to your mouth and one finger presses on your lips as I say softly, "Shhhhhhh..."

The sexy little fingernail keeps circling around the tip of your cock, and your eyes close as your body quivers, tingles of pleasure shooting up your spine, directly into the deepest pleasure centers of your brain. Suddenly, right when you're really starting to enjoy the intense feelings, I simply stop, pulling my nail away. After a moment, your eyes open and you start to speak, but I simply put my finger on your mouth once more, hushing you again in the sweetest possible way.

I look into your eyes with a big smile and announce, "Now, I AM going to take out your cock and play with it, okay? But first, I'm going to show you what I meant when I said I was going to give you a nice, sexy red fingernail cocktease! Now hold out your arms!"
LongRedNailsHands.jpg
LongRedNailsHands.jpg (61.6 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
Again, your body obeys me, uncontrollably, as though your mind is MINE to manipulate and control...which it is! And then, you hold out your arms, putting your body in a T position, like a cross, and I reach out to the tips of your fingers. I slowly place the tips of my nails on the ends of your fingers and begin dragging them gently over your hands. First I move them just a few inches, over your hands, and then pull them away. Then I start at your fingertips again, and I repeat this several times, before going a little farther.

"Now, you must understand, a proper fingernail cocktease doesn't just start with your cock, it has to include other parts of your body first, you see?"

You know not to speak, so you simply nod your head, knowing you simply must accept whatever little treat I'm granting at any particular moment, knowing that begging for more, even speaking when I'm instructing you not to, will not result in things proceeding the way you want. Your complete and total obedience is the only way to play along, and only then will I grant you little rewards...

Again and again I begin at your fingers, teasingly and oh-so-gently stroking my sexy red fingernails over your hands, going a little farther every couple of strokes, until I am dragging them up the entire length of your arms, almost to your shoulders. The farther I go, the slower my strokes become...the sensations are simply incredible, unlike anything you've ever felt, as the sharpness of the nail tips being gently dragged over your arms causes your entire nervous system to light up like an electrical switchboard...
Then the strokes up your arms start to become little zig-zag patterns, making little z shapes as the stroking slows down, the z shapes get wider, and then they start to become little circles, leading nowhere...this intense teasing starts to drive you wild, as you realize how incredibly adept I am at turning you on and leaving you hanging...

Your whole body pulses and twitches in response to the erotic stimulation, and I show no mercy, continuing the tantalizing stroking repeatedly, before finally coaxing you to beg for more.....

"You like that, sweetie?"

"Y.....Y......Yessss!"

"I know..."

"Oh, god, please!"

"Please what...you want more?"

Suddenly I stop and take a couple steps back, leaving you hanging as the tingling sensations quickly subside. You open your eyes and there I am, your very own, personal prickteasing sex goddess, beckoning you to me with one of those fingernails that has been absolutely driving you wild!

"Come here! Come and get it!!"

You don't speak...you simply come to me, and I demand that you hold out your arms again, and I simply start the same process over. Tiny little strokes on your fingers and hands lead to longer strokes up your arms, this time slower and with a little more pressure. The strokes turn into little z's, then start to go in circles, turning into little curly-cues that slowly lead up toward your shoulders.

I repeat the erotic teasing a little while and then simply stop, leaning into your ear, giving it a little nibble as I whisper, "Beg!"

I take a step back and stand there, grinning broadly as I pose with my hands on my hips, waiting for your inevitable response, anticipating the inevitable hopeless surrender of your soul to me...and I don't have to wait long as you burst out in a delicious display of intense arousal and desire!

I watch carefully as you switch from one train of thought to another, mindlessly stroking my ego as you beg for more, telling me how much you love my cockteasing, how you've never felt like this before, how you'll do anything I want, and simply begging and pleading with me to continue...

My smile gets bigger as I start to giggle playfully, quite pleased with your behavior, and I come over to you, reaching up with my finger again to hush you, holding it against your lips. Slowly, gently, I drag it downwards, over your chin and neck, onto your chest, making little playful circles as it moves toward your crotch.

I look at you as you continue to beg, and you begin thanking me profusely as I suggestively move my sexy red fingernail down toward your belly button. I playfully circle it a few times, and then poke it in, applying a little pressure in a display of power over you. Your body recoils, twitching as I continue to push it in, and I withdraw it and resume its approach to your crotch...

I pause at the edge of your suit, encouraging another round of pleading for my promise of fingernail cockteasing, and I carefully observe your responses, methodically processing your behavior as I take my time deciding whether you have properly earned more of my sexual favors...

Oooooo, these little teasey games are sooooo much fun, aren't they baby? Sometimes I even surprise myself, the way I've learned to simply wrap men like you around my little finger, attracting you to me, tantalizing you and getting you nice and hot...then oh-so-slowly reeling you in, giving you tiny little tastes of my yummies sexual favors, and then taking them away, leaving you wanting....desiring...needing....more, More, MORE!!!

I do hope you enjoyed all the things I did, and more importantly, the things I didn't do!

Kitty
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Re: Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 2

Post by qatguy »

great set of titties!
Gladimeir15
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 2

Post by Gladimeir15 »

That was a real MIND BLOWING red bikini and sexy red fingernails...