Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 4

Post by KittyZateez »

My tiny little red bikini pricktease has resulted in the usual state of heightened sexual arousal for you...I've been showing myself off for you, strutting around in my slutty high heels, and I've been making you cover up my titties each time I wiggle them and cause them to spill out of my bikini top!
RedBikiniBoobs.jpg
RedBikiniBoobs.jpg (32.12 KiB) Viewed 4172 times
And I've proceeded to give you a nice, kinky fingernail cocktease, using my sexy red fingernails to tantalize and stimulate you as we play a delicious little begging game. Over and over, my nails keep stroking down your tummy, circling your belly button for a while, moving closer and closer toward your cock. You are pleading wildly, as I watch you respond to my incessant teasing...I'm drawing this out to such an incredible extent, more than anything you could ever possibly imagine, and I'm really getting off on seeing exactly how long I can make you wait...it could be forever if I felt like it!

But then, finally, I reach down and tug on the strap of your suit, pulling it down very slowly, releasing your cock from its confinement. It flops out, and starts to twitch and pulse as it bobs up and down, getting even harder as it is finally granted the pleasure of being free from your bathing suit. I watch it carefully, impressed with the way it's responding to my erotic cockteasing. I smile girlishly, giggling as I say, "Awwww...that's what you wanted, baby, isn't it?"

You are speechless for a moment as the sensation of your cock finally being released overwhelms you. You moan as I take my little pinky nail and teasingly touch the very tip of your cockhead, right on the slit. I tickle it a little, moving it ever so slightly over the tip of your erection, and you mindlessly push your cock forward. But I knew you were going to do that, it's an almost involuntary response at this point, and I simply pull my nail away, playfully scolding you, "Now, now, I already told you that you're a very naughty boy, now you behave yourself!"

You watch as I take my slender fingers and place them gently on the underside of your cockshaft, letting them gently slide along the length of it as I lift it up a little. I let them slide up and off your cock, and it bounces and bobs around as I watch your reaction. Your eyes are closed...the sensations are mind-blowing and it's incredible how good it feels, particularly after I've made you wait so long for it, and made you want it so badly by denying you and making you beg.

"There now, sweetie, that's what you wanted, isn't it! Mmmmmm, feel my nice, soft fingers, touching your big, sexy cock...yeah, Kitty's gonna give you a nice, yummy handjob now!" Your head tilts back as my words sink into your brain, and your eyes close as I repeat the process, taking my soft fingertips and sliding them along the length of your cock again...

Suddenly you feel the material of your suit snap back in place, and your cock is now captured underneath the suit, confined but standing straight up proudly. The length of your cockshaft is now vulnerable, available for more teasing...and I immediately start in on it, taking my fingertips and running them up the length of it.

It's time to show off my skill again, and I begin by taking the sharp tips of my nails and putting them on the base of your cock, right above your balls. I look into your eyes with a knowing smile, and you know exactly what I want....you begin begging me to tease your cock, and I burst out laughing as I just leave my nails there, letting you plead with me to tease you! How delicious!!

I make you wait a nice long time before I say, "Shhhhhhh", and you go quiet as I start to slowly stroke the tips of my nails up the highly sensitive shaft of your cock, and I pull them off right as they approach the head and pause. I look into your eyes, as though I'm waiting for something, and you know exactly what to do, and you burst out begging, which causes me to repeat the teasing cockshaft-stroking. Over and over this game repeats, and once again I display my teasing skills as the strokes take on different techniques, zig-zagging, circling, curly-cue'ing...your begging gets more intense each time I stop, and each time I do, I make you wait a little longer before continuing.

This type of teasing is my absolute favorite, having you so helpless and vulnerable, so stimulated, and making you beg and plead with me for more of what I'm offering, but then withholding it. I've come to understand that it is so much more effective to show you what I'm going to give you, demonstrate it to give you a nice taste of the pleasure that awaits you, and then slowly and deliberately take it away. Give you some, take it away, offer it back, make you want it, make you beg for it, give you just a little more, or not....this is cockteasing at its finest!!!

As I deny you like that, your desire goes completely haywire, even more so than if I simply denied you outright. And so it is with you right now, as you wail out in agony, pleading for more attention from my kinky, loving fingernails, but I simply laugh at you and take a step back, leaving you in your hopelessly aroused state, placing my hands on my hips and throwing my weight to one side as I carefully observe my delicious erotic handiwork...

Without being told, you follow me, and I let you approach me and reach down to stroke your cockshaft through the shiny material of your suit. The sheer fabric offers you a higher level of pleasure than some other type of suit...you were wondering why I insisted that you wear this stretchy spandex suit and now you know why!

"Keep begging, baby, don't forget!" I say gleefully, and you oblige me...the feelings inside you are unlike anything you've ever experienced...to be so helplessly at my mercy, so out of control...so controlled by me! Your body begins to tremble as my nails stroke up and down your cockshaft, and then they start to focus on your cockhead, circling it with the tips of two of my nails...

You've told me how sensitive your cockhead is....so it deserves extra special attention. I take one hand and lift it to your lips, hushing you as my other hand starts to attack your cockhead. I teasingly stroke the very tip of it through the stretch fabric, letting all four nails of that hand move up and down, back and forth over it. I then start to touch it gently with my fingertip and then take it away, and your whole body thrusts forward each time I remove it....again, it's involuntary.

This little game is of particular interest to me...making your body do things completely beyond your control. The way the male sexual organ can be stimulated without the male's consent is absolutely fascinating....men can be made to become aroused without any ability to control themselves....they are simply pawns in the hands of a sexy girl who knows how to control them! And they can also be made to CUM...whether they like it or not, whenever I feel like it....or not!!!

Suddenly, after several minutes of this tortuous teasing, I slip my long-nailed fingers inside your bathing suit and pull it outward, tugging it down so your cock and balls come falling out again, and then letting it snap back right under your balls. The tight strap underneath your testicles gives you erotic pleasure as the pressure on that area is a known point of stimulation for the male physiology, one I'm very familiar with!

I then look into your eyes again, lowering my hand to your exposed erection, and you begin to beg, but again I hush you with one finger held up to your lips. I look down and softly take one finger and place it on top of your cockshaft, right in the middle. My thumb reaches underneath and touches the underside of your cockshaft, and I slowly squeeze it between my two fingers.

The two finger cocktease is another favorite of mine, and as I slowly introduce you to this technique, your eyes close again as the exquisite pleasure sends jolts of electricity right into your brain. The soft pads of my two fingers begin to slowly slide down the length of your shaft, using the lightest, softest pressure imaginable, and then they move back up.
PurpleCockTease4.gif
PurpleCockTease4.gif (663.39 KiB) Viewed 4172 times
After just one stroke, your cock grows even larger, starting to twitch as the blood pulses through it in response to my exquisite teasing. Again, you instinctively thrust your cock out, and you should have known that it would just make me stop stroking it, but as I said, your body is becoming less and less controllable...it can't help itself as I continue to stimulate you, and I am not helping your situation, not one little bit!

"Now, now, now, you stop that!" I say in the most girlish style imaginable, "You have a very naughty cock there, sweetie, and I just may have to teach it a lesson!" And with that, I reach down inside my bikini bottom and teasingly pull out a red satin sash...I look into your eyes and lick my lips seductively as I pull it out, and more and more comes out, about five feet long!

"Now, hon, you told me how you might like it if I tied up that naughty cock...is that true? Would you like that??"

"Yes, Kitty!"

"And....it wouldn't be much fun if we couldn't tie up your balls too, would that be okay?"

"YES!!!"

"But don't worry, I'm gonna very really nice to you, it's gonna feel soooooooo goooooood, and you're gonna get soooooooo hard! And then, when I've got it all tied up, I'm gonna use these sexy fingernails to make you do all kinds of naughty things....."

You watch as I teasingly take the shiny, soft red sash and place it under your testicles, sliding it back and forth as I lift it up, putting gentle pressure on the super-sensitive area right there...I think it has a name, I forget what it's called!

And then, I slowly wrap it around the base of your cock and balls, again lifting upwards. Your cock sticks straight up toward the sky as I teasingly play around with the sash, and after a little while longer I make a criss-cross with both ends of the sash and begin to tighten it, oh-so-slowly wrapping up your genitals. As I slowly tighten the knot around your dick and balls, I watch your cock respond the pressure, and my eyes widen as I see what starts to happen....

There is nothing in this world more erotic than watching a man's already erect cock get even harder as it is slowly tied up...I watch intently as the veins on the shaft start to swell as the blood becomes restricted by the soft red sash tightening around your prick and balls. The entire length of your cock, which was already fully erect before I started tying it, actually gets noticeably longer as I continue to wrap it up!

The feelings of pleasure you feel as I slowly continue to enslave your man-meat take you to an almost out-of-body experience...your cock is becoming more and more MINE with each passing second, and you know it! My smile broadens as I study the effect that this cock-bondage has, and I start to encircle the base of your cock and balls....once, twice, three times. I slowly tighten it, and it causes unbelievable pleasure as the pressure continues to restrict the blood flow to your sex organ...I don't stop until the head of your cock starts to turn all shiny and purple, and the veins on your shaft swell full of blood until they are about to burst!!!

I could easily cause you any amount of pain at this point this way, but I seem to instinctively know exactly how to tie up your genitals with just the right amount of pleasure to bring you right to the edge of pain, but not go over. What would the point of that be? We're not into S&M, this is about sensuality and seduction, and yes, complete control over you! And we're there, aren't we?

I make a knot with the sash and tie a pretty bow, finishing off my work just like a Christmas present, and I reach down to tickle your testicles a little with the tips of my slutty nails before taking a step back. The sash still has a couple of feet hanging loose, and I hold it like a leash and tug on it playfully, pulling you to me. I've got you now, haven't I!!

"Now, sweetie, we're going to go for a little walk around the parking lot, so come with me! And then I'm going to show off another little bathing suit I brought with me....it's black, and made out of a material I know you like...you told me you like it, so I'm gonna wear it for you! And then we're going to discuss what else will happen to you today....."

Kitty
Gladimeir15
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 4

Post by Gladimeir15 »

Your boobs are so hot with those sexy red bikini...I cant wait to see you with those new black suit...
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by KittyZateez »

Thanks so much, hon!

You know, when I write my stories, I usually leave them at a point where I can continue them, or not, as I see fit! With this one I guess I had decided not to proceed any further, just leave my poor teaseboy hanging right where he is...but if I WERE to proceed, I had picked out a particularly naughty little black fishnet bikini to continue seducing him with....

And since you asked, I thought I should show it to YOU, from one girl to another!

Thanks again!
Kitty :love:
ultstrech042.jpg
ultstrech042.jpg (204.32 KiB) Viewed 3456 times
P.S. Oh my, it seems my boobs have gotten even larger! I wonder how that happened??? ;-)
blackoutz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by blackoutz »

What an AMAZing series. The cliffhanger without a closure is just delightfully cruel. The main course was just about to be served and then you stopped right there on the edge, which is not only frustrating but also invokes unlimited imagination. Have you considered publishing erotic novels? Given your alluring writing styles and how tastefully the details are handled, I'm sure they will be huge sellers! :blush:

Keep up the great works Miss Kitty!
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by KittyZateez »

Oh wow, thanks so much honey!

It's always thrilling when someone new posts such a complimentary response, and it's fun for me to revisit some of these stories that are several years old now. I tend to forget the details after this much time and it's nice when a guy makes it a point to describe what he likes about one of them...

Anyway, your compliment is well received and very much appreciated!

Take care,
Kitty :love: :love: :love: