Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 1

Post by KittyZateez »

I've been thinking about showing off for you in my tiny little red bikini, since I remember wearing it for you before and how you seemed to like me in it. So...I thought you might enjoy me having a little fun with you in it...ready?
BarbiRedBikini.jpg
BarbiRedBikini.jpg (381.38 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
I'd like you to accompany me to a photo shoot and assist me with a little problem I keep having when I wear it. You're my photographer, and we're on a private island we rented just for this shoot. It's just the two of us this time, no lighting people or other associated staff, and I plan on taking full advantage of this privacy to give you a nice, delicious little pricktease!

When we arrive at the location, you get out of the car and come around to open the door for me. I'm wearing a shiny red satin robe, and all you've been able to see of me so far is that I have on a sexy pair of red high heels...

I slowly extend my leg, placing one of my strappy, shiny red high-heeled platform sandals down on the pavement, making a little click sound. I place my other shoe down and offer you my hand, looking up at you, gazing deep into your eyes. You look back at me, and I give you a little wink as a mischievous look comes over my face.

You know what's about to happen - you have seen that look in my eyes many times and it has always resulted in you walking around with a big, throbbing erection by the time I'm through with you! This time will be no different, and we both know it. But exactly how will I do it?

After repeated teasing sessions with me, you have come to absolutely adore the way I tease you...we both know how effortlessly I can turn you on, but it's always a little different each time! And...it invariably leads to you being in a simply delicious state of sheer sexual arousal...

You help me out of the car, squeezing my soft hand gently. I stand up, holding your gaze, but then I simply pull my hand away and take a couple of steps away from you. You watch as I spin around, tossing my long blonde hair to one side and catching your eyes again, smiling broadly at you. Your cock is already starting to respond, just the thought of my impending cocktease turning you on, and it starts to get hard before I barely have a chance to begin my little show!

Slowly, almost magically, I untie the sash holding my shiny red robe together and let it fall open. Your eyes zero in on my bare flesh around my tummy, and I softly separate the robe and turn around slowly, just when it's about to reveal the gorgeous little red bikini you remember...

I am facing away from you now, and I start to slip the robe up and over my shoulders, glancing back towards you to see if you know what to do. You do not disappoint me, and you rush toward me just in time to catch the robe as I let it fall off my shoulders. I leave you standing there and take a couple of mincing little steps forward, slowly turning back around to face you so you can feast your eyes on me!

I strike a pose for you as you first get a look at my curvy body in my little red bikini, and I smile knowingly at you as your eyes drink in all the little details of my sexy body...

This bikini is a red lacy mesh style, which has pretty much a see-through effect that leaves my nipples visible. A tiny little strap wraps up around my neck, attached to each part of the bikini top with a metal heart. Your eyes inspect every inch of my chest, focusing on my breasts and nipples, barely covered by the little top...of course, I jiggle my titties a little for you as you stare at them, and I giggle playfully as I enjoy the effect this has on you...

Your cock is hard now. But since you're wearing a tight bathing suit, it is bent over in an uncomfortable position...I can see that it's hard, I know full well how much you'd love to take it out and play with it for me, and you wonder if I'm going to let you! Sometimes I do allow this during our teasing games, and sometimes I don't...you never know which, and I just love keeping you guessing!

Now that I know I have your full attention, I giggle at you and spin around, facing away from you and starting to walk toward the beach. You really love this part of the tease, as you know how much I enjoy showing off for you, but not quite as much as you enjoy watching me!

You can't take your eyes off me as I prance along in front of you toward the beach my strappy red sky-high heels. You really love the way I walk in high heels, and I have no shame about the way I flaunt my body in them...I've already described the way I just love to tease you while I walk, but we're gonna do it again, just for fun!

I wiggle my ass back and forth as I march along right in front of you, and my ass cheeks move up and down like pistons with each step I take...my arms sway seductively back and forth, and you realize that I use them to keep my balance, to help me look especially girly and dainty as I walk. My long blonde hair flows almost down to my ass, and you love how it looks - smooth, silky, sexy, and v-e-r-r-y feminine!

I'm quite the sight in this little bikini, aren't I? I mean, it really doesn't leave anything to the imagination, does it? It doesn't really cover me all that much, and I stop suddenly, spin around, and smile broadly at you as I jiggle my titties...to your delight, they come falling right out of my bikini top!!

"Come here, sweetie, and help me with this little problem!" I say sweetly, and you practically fall over yourself as you approach me. Your eyes are popping out of your head as you stare at my bare breasts, and I continue, "My boobies keep falling out of my bikini, baby, and whenever they do, I want you to come and help!"

"Yes, Kitty, I'd be happy to do that!"

You come closer and reach up to adjust the material of my red bikini top, pulling it back over my nipples. As you do, I reach down and start teasing the bulge in your bathing suit, lightly stroking my deliciously long, shiny red fingernails over it...very gently...and then I simply stop, pulling my sexy nails off your dick and taking a few steps back, striking another sexy pose for you.

Oh, my! My boobies seem to have popped out of this tiny little red bikini again! I wonder how that could have possibly happened?? You just helped me with that problem, it was so kind of you to cover me up when my titties were so naked and exposed, and now, for some strange reason, they seem to have uncovered themselves again! Gee...I guess it happened because I jiggled my upper body back and forth a little, wiggling back and forth until they slipped out of the teeny tiny bikini top...

Thanks so much, hon, for being here to assist me with this little problem...something tells me it's going to keep happening over and over again today, and I know you'll be quite happy to help me cover up my titties, won't you?

Now come over here and help me adjust this bikini top, cover up my tits, would you honey? There, that's better...now, here's what's going to happen every time you help me cover myself up like that...why don't I stroke your cock inside your bathing suit a little with the tips of my long, sexy red fingernails...you like that?

Now that my tits are covered, why don't you go back over there and I'll strike another pose for our little photo shoot. I'll look down and tug playfully on the strap around my bikini bottom, and you can snap a couple of shots...click, click, click.

Now, this little spot is okay for photos, but why don't we go a little closer to the beach, over there near the rocks! You wanna follow me while I strut along in these high heels?? Of course you do!

Strut, strut, strut....click, click, clickety click go my spike heels on the pavement. And you just LOVE watching me from behind, don't you? Here I am, a totally HOT blonde prickteaser, flaunting her charms just for you, strutting along right before your eyes, wiggling her ass and prancing along daintily in her tiny little red bikini and slutty red spike heels!!

Walking on the beach where I can't wear these heels won't be anywhere near this much fun, there's something I just LOVE about prancing around in high heels like these...I get to show off for you, you get to watch me tease you...you just love it too, don't you! Yes, you do, I know you do, you naughty boy!

And my, look how your erection is betraying your feelings to me...it just got even harder, didn't it? Awwwww, did Kitty do that to you? Did I just get you even hotter, just by showing off for you, by prancing around in these lovely sky-high heels??

Yes. I did!

Oh no!! Look what has happened! I turn to face you, and you zero in on my breasts, which have slipped out of my little lacy red bikini top again!! They do seem to have a mind of their own, don't they! Now what do you think we should do about that? Oh, yeah, I know - now come here, baby, and help me out again!

As you start to cover up my breasts, I reach down and tease your cock with the tips of my sexy fingernails some more. You have confessed how sensitive the head of your cock is, so, of course, I will just have to focus the attention of my fingertips right there on your cockhead...

You are getting so stimulated now, your hands are trembling as they adjust the material of my top. You cover up my breasts, and I pause, pulling my slutty nails away from your cock...but then I jiggle my tits back and forth, right in front of your face, and they come sliding out of my bikini again. I look into your eyes, smiling knowingly, letting you realize that I am going to make my tits fall out of my top over and over, whenever I feel like it!!

Oh, my dear, I just love teasing you like this! You reach up to cover them again, but this time I simply push your hands away. You have this look of surprise on your face, but as I reach down to start stroking your cock again, your eyes roll up into your brain as the intense pleasure overwhelms you.

I pause for a second, encouraging you to cover me up again, and this time I let you, continuing to stroke your cock with my nails. It is still bent in half underneath your bathing suit, and it must be getting uncomfortable like that, yeah?

Well...I wonder what we could do about that? Oooooo! I know!! Why don't we just pull your bathing suit down so that big, sexy cock of yours can come out to play?

Would you like that, baby? Perhaps you could BEG me to do that....and maybe, just maybe, I'll show you what else I love to do to you with these long, kinky fingernails...yeah?
img_newred_027.jpg
img_newred_027.jpg (387.68 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Kitty